Is Wale On Kendricks Level Lyrically

124»

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Shut your crybaby ass up

i live in nawf ms if u wanna do sum bout it ? . u kno yo argument weak as ? lol

Bruh get your kuntry mudduck ass out the thread with your imbalanced hoe ? hormones

Every thread u be crying out your Stanley eyes out captain saving your favorite rapper..

You worst than a Jehovah witness
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    yes
    AggyAF wrote: »
    no one's talkin about regions. the posters on here dont necessarily speak for regions. just cuz ive never heard of someone like chance the rapper being ? with down here doesnt mean he has NO fans down south. i dont expect other whole regions to be on him, but most ? on here know about most if not all the new elite rappers, but bring krit up with kendrick cole and wale n ? like "who?" stop ? frontin. ? on here (myself included) are fans of ? far more obscure regional ? than krit, but for some reason when it comes to him, they cant relate to the simplest things, and he overrated, and his fans are weirdos, i dont get it, and ima stop askin yall cuz yall dont never make no sense lol

i think its some posters have an issue with you as opposed to KRIT. typical ic shenanigans

more than likely, idk why my opinions be ? them ? off. upset i call em out for being in threads of ? they dont like acting like they fans, and really be mad when u dont hate certain artists as much as they do, that stan ? a ? cop out
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Shut your crybaby ass up

Bruh get your kuntry mudduck ass out the thread with your imbalanced hoe ? hormones

Every thread u be crying out your Stanley eyes out captain saving your favorite rapper..

u saw the location ? ? .

Nah,b "nawf" aint a direction geographically speaking...

You must be a ? backwoods "I ? my cousin" baby?...

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    yes
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    KRIT >>>

who?

Ay ? u can die today!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    yes
    Shut your crybaby ass up

u saw the location ? ? .

Nah,b "nawf" aint a direction geographically speaking...

You must be a ? backwoods "I ? my cousin" baby?...

clarksdale ms funny boy, lemme know when u pull up
  • TonyDubbz
    yes
    Yall really overate krit on here

Nah bruh, its just a difference of opinion. Its just like me saying yall overate Kendrick.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    For the record Wale is better than Cole. Cole is the overrated one on the IC not Kendrick. Listening to a Cole album is the equivalent of watching paint dry. He can rap but his music is dull to me.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    For the record Wale is better than Cole. Cole is the overrated one on the IC not Kendrick. Listening to a Cole album is the equivalent of watching paint dry. He can rap but his music is dull to me.

^^^This at bolded j.Cole that guy who can spit on the mic but has the personality of a fish out of water
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

By the definition of the word Cole is not overrated.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yalll just pick favorites and be biased as hell.... Its funny how perspectives change once certain rapper align themselves with other cats u dont like then the hate gets magnified....yall loved Wale then he signed with Ross and then yall fliped on him... Yall loved Drake then he signed with Wayne and Baby then yall flipped on him.... Then it turned to a " We love Kendrick and Cole more so lets always compare and boost them over those 2. ? 's ? hilarious to me. The reality is all those cats are dope rappers period.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendrick has the better flow but you not gonna get any quotables (Quick what was the dope line on "Control"?...ahaa)

Wale better lyrically his ? is witty and smart.

As much of a Cole fan I am, Cole is your slightly above average neighborhood MC. He just has superior song creating ability.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    This is a good question bc thres a few elephants in the room.

1) No, he's not, but its not a far gap as you'd think

2) Kendrick style wise is more 2pac than jayz, meaning if he continues along this trajectory, his status will be for more of what he's saying than how he says it. But

3) Thats a BIG if. Bc if Kendrick doesnt learn more and continue to educate himself, his rhymes alone on the mic wont keep him as an elite mc. Bc he's not just a naturally vicious rapper from a traditional standpoint. The beat gotta be right, and the concept gotta be right, and he'll deliver. Whereas with prime Jay z for example, it didnt really matter what he was rappin on, even a bad track, the lyrics were always on 'ok, turn the tv down i gotta hear what he sayin'. Kendrick does not have that
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    no one's talkin about regions. the posters on here dont necessarily speak for regions. just cuz ive never heard of someone like chance the rapper being ? with down here doesnt mean he has NO fans down south. i dont expect other whole regions to be on him, but most ? on here know about most if not all the new elite rappers, but bring krit up with kendrick cole and wale n ? like "who?" stop ? frontin. ? on here (myself included) are fans of ? far more obscure regional ? than krit, but for some reason when it comes to him, they cant relate to the simplest things, and he overrated, and his fans are weirdos, i dont get it, and ima stop askin yall cuz yall dont never make no sense lol

Its straight regional bias ? deez yankees bruh
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    How is Krit overrated?

How is he nice?

I ? with him too so miss me with the bias
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    yes
    lol really?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    no
    lol really?

bruh....Cadillactica was straight lullaby music

Festivus >>>>
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    yes
    lol, u got it fam.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    no
    lol don't make me make a thread about it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    yes
    lol u can if u want, i cant judge festivus i aint heard it yet, but cadillactica a easy 4/5
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol don't make me make a thread about it

Make one, I wanna see how it plays out
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale is better than Krit

• TonyDubbz
    yes