DRAKE TIES THE BEATLES WITH 14 SIMULTANEOUS BILLBOARD HOT 100 HITS

2»

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Let me know when he has 20 No.1 hits on the billboard.....

most #1s ever how long did it REALLY take me?

take you??

the Beatles have 20 No.1 singles
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, ? love to hate
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samson hate tho is consistent and you can tell he hates not drake but Aubrey. Other ? on this board act like drake ? their mother and girl at the same time tho

...they the same person tho his name is aubrey drake graham....please tell me that was a typo and u ain't that fckin dumb
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    20 years from now people will still be jamming the Beatles...

can't say the same for drake and you all know it.

that ? will never make a "Abbey Road"

why? cause he's is an actor playing the role of a rapper being pushed by Clear Channel.

His "Legendary" Status is as faker than that damn "Started From The Bottom" song...

I'm sorry to impose but is ? really still bumpin the Beatles I ain't met a single person from my generation that bumps they ? sure we know who they is but come on bru u ain't gonna hear "Ay Jude" banging in anybody's whip
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats to drake. all those tracks are is still trash to me.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    20 years from now people will still be jamming the Beatles...

can't say the same for drake and you all know it.

that ? will never make a "Abbey Road"

why? cause he's is an actor playing the role of a rapper being pushed by Clear Channel.

His "Legendary" Status is as faker than that damn "Started From The Bottom" song...

I'm sorry to impose but is ? really still bumpin the Beatles I ain't met a single person from my generation that bumps they ? sure we know who they is but come on bru u ain't gonna hear "Ay Jude" banging in anybody's whip

If thats your argument for what makes music legendary then aint ? i can say that is going to change your mind.

Aint eeen gon try...

Oh I'm not sayin they ain't legendary but I'm not gonna pretend I know who's gonna be listening to drake or the beetles 20yrs in the future either