His Wee Wee is too Big and My ? Can't Take It

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
Woman files for divorce after one week of marriage - because her husband's ? is too big

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-files-divorce-after-one-5270875

4 March 2015 By Jon Livesey

Mother-of-three Aisha Dannupawa told a court that sex with her spouse was "too much to bear" - even after she had taken drugs to help with the pain A woman has filed for divorce after claiming she could not cope with the size of her husband's huge ? .

Mother-of-three Aisha Dannupawa, from Nigeria's Zamfara State, had been married to Ali Maizinari for just one-week when she asked a Sharia court for an annulment.

And she cited his massive member as the sole reason.

The housewife is reported to have told the court how she tied the knot with Ali following the breakdown of her first marriage.

But problems arose after she moved into his parents' home.

According to Nigeria's Tribune newspaper, she told a hearing: "When he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare.

"Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else, because his ? was too big."

After the hearing, Aisha told local media how after their first attempt at sex, she had taken medication given to her by her mother to help with the pain.

However, a second romp proved just as traumatic.

Aisha told reporters sex with Ali was simply "too much to bear".

In court, Ali did not deny having a particularly sizeable ? , although he told the hearing would only dissolve the union if he was reimbursed for his dowry.

Wife seeks divorce over husband’s huge ?

http://nypost.com/2015/03/03/wife-seeks-divorce-over-husbands-huge-? /

By Melissa CáceresMarch 3, 2015

Turns out bigger isn’t always better.
A Nigerian woman filed for divorce from her husband because she couldn’t handle the size of his ? , according to Nigerian media reports.

Aisha Dannupawa, a housewife and mother of three, asked a Sharia court to dissolve her one-week marriage to Ali Maizinari in Nigeria’s Zamfara State due to his large member. She told the court she had married Maizinari after her first marriage failed.

As part of tradition before settling in her husband’s home, the bride was invited to move into his parents’ house. It was when they first had sex that she claimed the trauma began.

“When he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his ? was too big,” she told the court, according to Nigeria’s Tribune.
After their first unsuccessful romp, she took medication given to her by her mother.
“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ she said to Nigerian media.

According to Dannupawa, the couple had sex again but it was “too much to bear” and they concluded that no drug could help the sexual process or their marriage.

The well-endowed husband did not deny the accusation. He told the court he was willing to dissolve the union if his dowry and money spent during the courtship was paid back.
Zamfara is over 500 miles from Lagos and was the first state to introduce Islamic law.

:)) =)) Considering how ? in that part of the world go hard on chicks anyway, something tells ole Rex that this ? was destroying the ? and waging Islamic jihad on that ass as a matter of principle. I would love to see a picture of ole girl. Too bad, dude is a Muslim because I would like to footage of this ? .

Comments

This discussion has been closed.