Rumored Holiday Jordan XI "72-10"

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do these same shoes keep being produced yearly? Its just different colors...i really dont be getting sneaker heads bruh. They should grab some Ponys, or Etonics or something if they wanna be "different" or fresh. Stop buying the same ? every year.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Why do these same shoes keep being produced yearly? Its just different colors...i really dont be getting sneaker heads bruh. They should grab some Ponys, or Etonics or something if they wanna be "different" or fresh. Stop buying the same ? every year.

? if it's a different color it's not the same ? shoes you idiot.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

BRUH.. ITS THE SAME SHOE! PUT THE CONCORD BOTTOM ON TOP OF THE BREDS.. SAME DAM SHOE... PASS
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh

cs I dont get excited by any of these new releases
  • zombie
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »

BRUH.. ITS THE SAME SHOE! PUT THE CONCORD BOTTOM ON TOP OF THE BREDS.. SAME DAM SHOE... PASS

FOOL it's not the same shoe. what you are saying is LIKE saying that red is blue and white is black. People dress based on color so if they change the color they change the shoe. Even if they did make the same color and model shoe, so the ? what. Old shoes get torn the ? up and the rubber fades away.

I SWEAR sometimes i have to remember that some of the people here have the combined intelligence of a lemon.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt these just come out? Jordan think he slick
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOOL it's not the same shoe. what you are saying is LIKE saying that red is blue and white is black. People dress based on color so if they change the color they change the shoe. Even if they did make the same color and model shoe, so the ? what. Old shoes get torn the ? up and the rubber fades away.

I SWEAR sometimes i have to remember that some of the people here have the combined intelligence of a lemon.

1.ARE YOU MAD?
    2. IN YO FEELINGS?
    3. YOU WORK FOR TEAM JORDAN?

CALM YO NERVES ? !
  • zombie
    Options

1.ARE YOU MAD?
    2. IN YO FEELINGS?
    3. YOU WORK FOR TEAM JORDAN?

CALM YO NERVES ? !

I can't stand ? or ignorant ? . if you cannot make sense or argue an intelligent point then shut the ? up and stay in donkey
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • slanganoslangin
    slanganoslangin Members Posts: 16
    Options
    My barber wear these daily
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THEY ? THE XI's OUT..... ? IS SAD
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I kinda miss J's being rare dropping every few yrs now its like they drop a pair or two of each every couple months