Vato gets koofi knocked off for wearing the wrong color in cali

Options
1235»

Comments

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On da trill I don't bang. I came from that era doe. On da real I would like 2 see a cat try 2 check me becuz if I had a color he dent digg. Been there dun dat
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's different down here in Texas.u get run up on U likely 2 get ya noodles on tha floor
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    The following will get you G real checked.

White socks (big no no)

Black shoes

A white v neck

blue jeans

A north face coat

Any kind of snap back hat what so ever.

Hanes underwear

Cologne is absolutely off limits...what you smellin all good for homie!?

Eating hamburgers in public wit no fries will also get you handled.

Lmfao
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    yo who the ? is wearing an all white dickies suit???? and G checking for white on white uptowns????? everybody has worn a pair of those kicks.

you cali ? are crazy

...I got people who go back and forth to Cali and last year a nikka rolled up to the club in a custom all white crispy Dickie suit and security was like "Nah GTFOH with that ? ."...They made my homie change his white v-neck too...They dont give a fu*k if its designer...

lol you sure it was gang affiliated and not because a ? walked into a club wearing an all white Dickie ? suit in 2014

...All white Dickie suit with the small red tags on it...? is crazy...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    ^^^ dead

? are exaggerating with the colors and codes. I don't live in L.A. nomore but trust me u ain't gotta careful like that. Depends on if u planing on staying in the worst part of watts or not.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    9863675_orig.jpg

If you really a crip you don't eat red Ketchup ? .

heinz-green-ketchup-695474_308_600.jpg

? bust out the green ketchup tryna be neutral and still get ran up on smh

"Aye ? where yo grand momma stay at with that green ass ketchup??? You from Grove Street ? ???"

Aye cuz....this ? a Tree Top blood cuz....I aint never seen a ? wit no green ketchup. Let's ride on this marc ass buster....yeah yeaheeee!!!!
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

White socks (big no no)

Black shoes

A white v neck

blue jeans

A north face coat

Hanes underwear

What if I feel like bangin on some onion rings that day tho' will they set trip for that too?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »

White socks (big no no)

Black shoes

A white v neck

blue jeans

A north face coat

Hanes underwear

What if I feel like bangin on some onion rings that day tho' will they set trip for that too?

Just fries cuz.....no curly fries either. That's for busters homie.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Why record yourself doing a crime?

Why big dude let that short ? get so close to him?

Lol at being in a gang in 2015.

At least Cali have a code to that ? ? .In the South there really isn't a gang color line these ? here are just grimey and can't be trusted. ? might holla blood then crip the next day.

Bumped into a lame like that couple days ago at a bar in a hotel...dude talkin bout stackin the 6, Folk nation rah rah, 30 minutes later we in his hotel room, and he starts su wooin at these cats down the way tryin to get their attention..dude was a clown..

DA ? at the bolded

I was tryin to find a better way to put that without goin into a whole story that might not be pertinent to the topic..
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @WishboneJones tryin to clown about my "suspect" post in the NBA Thread, so heres the real...

I was watchin a game at the bar in a hotel...dude and his brother walk up to me out the blue, talkin bout "you flow?"...I said "yeah, why whats up"

Dude goes on to say that he's signed to Sony, hes on vacation down here for 2 weeks, they bout to go to.the Island and see J Cole, the label.sent him down here to find some talent, dude told me "? , I got the studio in my room, you tryin to.record?"

Now lookin at dude, I could tell he was full of ? , but I was tryin to see whats up wit the booth, so we went back to his room (was he gonna bring the booth to the bar? I didnt think so)

I get there, im already 5 beers in dolo, so I see his set up, ? was trash, he was trash, dude just had a a little mic in the corner wrapped in a towel, and a ? computer...I couldnt record wit dude, that would've been regressing...

I got a picture of the "booth" but I dont know how to post it from the phone gallery...

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? can you wear in California???
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    heres more from the vato.

hes a lame ass ? , but ? is comedy....sorta. his punches are sock em boppers soft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlG488kVu-Y

Man dude is in the suburbs actin super tough.

Gtfoh
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I remember I went to visit my brother and cousins in Cali and we were going to the mall. Those mfs were like nope you can't wear that going with us. Man I damn near couldn't wear anything I brought lol.

Then they got mad talkin about I'm tryna get us shot up because wed be at red lights and mfs would be on the corners tryna look in the car and ? . I was like back home that's an automatic ass whoopin. My brother was talkin about this aint Hawaii, in Cali you will get your ass lit up..lol...nope