Attention Xbox games with gold members. We about to get Bioshock Infinite(360) for free this month!

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in IllGaming
Microsoft have announced the upcoming Games With Gold titles that will be made available free to anyone with an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Today we getting the tomb raider reboot that came out like 2 years ago(360) and Rayman Legends(xbox 1).

On the 16th we getting bioshock infinite.(360)
Damn, Didn't bioshock just come out not too long ago? time flies I guess. I was never really into this franchise But people swear by bioshock. This was a huge game when it dropped and you coudln't go nowhere without hearing about it or seeing an advertizement.

Some of the games they been dropping for free have been top notch games that aint that old.The witcher 2, dark souls, one of the halos(can't remember), dead island, dead rising 2, etc etc I feel some type of way about hot games that are still hot being released for free like almost 2 years later lol. Anyway I guess I'll finally try it out. Just posting this because a lot of people were going crazy over bioshock infinite for like a year and a half.

April:
They have also announced that for April they will be doubling up on the games available. So there will be four for the Xbox 360, and two for the Xbox One next month.

OH yeah, if y'all don't know you can get free money added to your account just from playing free games released each month. Sign up to xbox rewards.
http://rewards.xbox.com/

You can get free money and small discounts just by doing ? like taking a survey every month, playing free games for 10 hours+, referring friends, achievement points, watching movies on netflix for a certain amount of time etc etc. ? is pretty good, been signed up for over a year and made like $40.00 off this ? . I didn't even do everything to earn money either. You can also randomly win prizes just for being signed up.

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Game came out in 2013, PS+ got it for free January 2014 (got Tomb Raider March '14 too), Xbox 360 just getting it March 2015....lol. All jokes aside tho, congrats on getting this and anyone who hasn't played it should definitely download this. It was one of the best games of 2013. Actually, this and Tomb Raider are in the top 5 of 2013 for me, so yall are getting two blockbusters this month.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Damn. Game came out in 2013, PS+ got it for free January 2014 (got Tomb Raider March '14 too), Xbox 360 just getting it March 2015....lol. All jokes aside tho, congrats on getting this and anyone who hasn't played it should definitely download this. It was one of the best games of 2013. Actually, this and Tomb Raider are in the top 5 of 2013 for me, so yall are getting two blockbusters this month.
    Keep in mind that most playstation players never had playstation plus though. Everybody got xbox live though lol, can't go online without paying.

Name other playstation games y'all got for free. I'm just curious to see what y'all got. I think the xbox library is better. I could have sworn that playstation started copying and started that a bit later.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep in mind that most playstation players never had playstation plus though. Everybody got xbox live though lol, can't go online without paying.

Name other playstation games y'all got for free. I'm just curious to see what y'all got. I think the xbox library is better. I could have sworn that playstation started copying and started that a bit later.

Nah, it's definitely the opposite. Games for Gold copied PS+, poorly at that considering that they give yall all the good ? late as ? , but free is free tho. As far as what games have been offered already, here's a link because I'm not typing or copy and pasting all this ? lol.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Making room on the 360 for Bioshock Infinite since I've heard good things about it.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh great game bought for 360 when i came out. 360 is long gone now
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @funkdocdamc

I just compared the list and I think they about even. Playstation plus had a 2 1/2 year head start on xbox live though.

Fable III
    Assassin's Creed II
    Crackdown
    Dead Rising 2
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
    Halo 3
    Gears of War
    Dead Island
    Dark Souls
    Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
    Dishonored
    Halo: Reach
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
    Darksiders II
    Red Faction: Guerrilla
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Making room on the 360 for Bioshock Infinite since I've heard good things about it.
    Shiiiit ? me too. I ? around and bout the 4GB black system. If only them ? would have warned us that downloaded games and Add-on content were gonna take up hella space, smh. This is one reason why I was cautious about buying xbox 1 on launch. Somebody told me that disc take up hella space.

I had to move one of the big ass gta files over to a flash drive just to make room for some of the free games. Them ? be 3GB - 8GB.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol damn games with gold must give out some weak ass games if you excited about this
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sad that I didnt download the witcher when it was free. Wish I could trade it for that wack ass crackdown they gave us
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    lol damn games with gold must give out some weak ass games if you excited about this

Don't know about 360 but the games on the One usually suck or only cost about £3 to buy anyway.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Xbox one free games usually suck been playing da ? outta rayman tho

The free 360 games are usually better this probably the best month of free games so far
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thief was/is on Plus
    I played Bioshock and Tomb Raider when it was free. Cool games

Batman Arkham City and Origins were free. I think ? of War Ascension was free too.

PS+ usually have some good titles that they give out each month.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the Xbox rewards info.