Top 10 Reason's a Marriage fails.. IMO

1235»

Comments

• Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    you missed the point again........and am guessing your stuck in the projects since your surrounded by the type of ? you laughing at.....so are you broke or a fat slob??

I was asking YOU questions like 2-3 hours ago. You done been broke and ashy. Go somewhere.
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited May 2010
    BROKE!!!! ? plz i have a car PAID for and i always stay clean......wearing top brands i can afford and real jewerly. Am soon graduating college and am still young. the ? you talking about broke and ashy, hoe are you ? crazy!!,LOL!! am asking your ? are you broke or a fat slob because you coming at me just because i mentioned it, but i can see now since you not answering me that you just a broke fat dumb ? ........you the type of hoe that ? take in the staircase in a project building and have you sucking them off, get off your knees and make a honest dollar ? ,LOL am out
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Let's add a few from the female persepective...

1. Dude can't find job to support the fam

2. "Baby mamas, baby mamas, baby mamas!!"

3. He got locked up

4. He listens to his no woman having, stay at home playing X-Box eating lonely man dinner best friends

LMAO!!!! at #4
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Someone needs to sticky this.......seriously....
  • nuri
    nuri Members Posts: 457
    edited May 2010
    This is all I could think of.. Feel free to add on or do a spinoff..

1: She wanted an extravagant wedding to impress her friends and it left yall in a budget crisis.

2: Too soon. Didn't take the time to get to know eachother

3: He/She was a known cheater and used the "Will you marry me" to recoup the relationship

4: Her/His family is too much in your business

5: Joint accounts (yes.. this will destroy a marriage completely)

6: He/She lets themselves go when it comes to appearance

7: She stops giving head

8: He/She has nothing but single friends (bad influence)

9: Someone from his/her past comes back into the picture

10: She can't get pregnant
    The not only the primary reason more than half of all marriages are endin in divorce, but the primary reason people find themselves in ? up relationships period.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

2bo6c1.jpg
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    nuri wrote: »
    The not only the primary reason more than half of all marriages are endin in divorce, but the primary reason people find themselves in ? up relationships period.

I see this allot with Latina women.. Almost everyone I've dealt with start talkin that marriage ? only one month into it.. smh!
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    BROKE!!!! ? plz i have a car PAID for and i always stay clean......wearing top brands i can afford and real jewerly. Am soon graduating college and am still young. the ? you talking about broke and ashy, hoe are you ? crazy!!,LOL!! am asking your ? are you broke or a fat slob because you coming at me just because i mentioned it, but i can see now since you not answering me that you just a broke fat dumb ? ........you the type of hoe that ? take in the staircase in a project building and have you sucking them off, get off your knees and make a honest dollar ? ,LOL am out

Ether'd...........................
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010

2bo6c1.jpg

lol.............................
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    broke!!!! ? plz i have a car paid for and i always stay clean......wearing top brands i can afford and real jewerly. Am soon graduating college and am still young. The ? you talking about broke and ashy, hoe are you ? crazy!!,lol!! Am asking your ? are you broke or a fat slob because you coming at me just because i mentioned it, but i can see now since you not answering me that you just a broke fat dumb ? ........you the type of hoe that ? take in the staircase in a project building and have you sucking them off, get off your knees and make a honest dollar ? ,lol am out

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    kay. wrote: »
    without the gender bias. Lol

thank you x2.

lol... .. .. . ..
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    lol @ most of them being the woman's fault

I know... But hey..
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited June 2010
    you got married in the first place....# 1 reason
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dad paying for the wedding is some old ? ... that ? dont happen unless your in the Italian mafia.. LOL

word....? I wish