*Spinoff* Greatest NBA teams to never win a title

124»

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you ? are clowns.... I try not to derail ? but how do claim the 01 Sixer's are one of the best teams to never win but in the A.I./ Westbrook thread cry about how weak those Philly squads were????? The squad was weak and they was one of the best to never win then cry about how ? the squad was and that's why A.I. carried them to the Finals..... Either its a ? squad or not lol and smh... A one man squad don't mean they one of the best teams to lose if y'all say the squad/ team was bums..... If the team was good they could have had a chance to win but that was a 5 game sweep... Don't say that's one of the best teams that didn't win the title, just admit you a A.I. Stan and just wanted to see him get a ring..... ? you ? can be stupid.sometimes..... He had a.? squad but you think that's one on of the best TEAMS to never win the title..... ? makes no sense unless you a A.I. nutrider.... They the best team to never win but only AI deserve a ring to you idiots......... You I do idiots make me happy the Lakers crushed them ? .... East was weak as ? .... I see you ? love bringing up that ? ass Kerry Kittles and Lucicous Harris..... Them Nets got ? quick and.Philly was barely bear in that one man show in Toranto..... And those I shoot 3's cuz it ain't no 4's Celtics..... The no offense Pistons...... Them ? ass Hornets....... The ? ass Mike miller/Tmac/,ol dis gon work Grant Hill Magic....... You ? are dumb if you think they inconsistent Glenn Robinson/,Sam Casell Bucks were doing ? in the East.........A.I
    was quick and fast and was beastin at times.... But to act.like we didn't see a bunch of.A.I. 7 for 26,27,28,29, and maybe 30 night and y'all tripping........... I know Russ ? up sometimes but y'all hold A.I.
  • TheIraq
    In the mecca like his I'm shooting everything tonight ? was rare or some lol and smh..... There were season through long stretches were this ? would go through a 10,game stretch on a 10 for 32 night........ I know AI was an amazing gift to the game but the ? was worse than Kobe without Shaq on some I'm shoutin EVERYTHING..... we miss that ? wanted to play with him maybe but who the ? wants to play with a ? that has the green light to shoot damn near 40 near a game whenever we damn well please..... Russ doin more with the this my franchise ? lol and SMh.... I bet u ? still think Hot Sauce and the Proffessor should be in the league....... Smdh
  • TheIraq
    ? those were long post.... My ? don't read that ?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't forget about the 2007 Cavs that got upset by the Spurs in the Finals.

Change upset to swept
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    91 Trailblazers and the Sonics team that lost to MJ
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ole boy was mad as ? wasnt it? lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    In the mecca like his I'm shooting everything tonight ? was rare or some

Oh ? , this ngga just started spittin bars
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    The more I watch OKC the more I get that kings feeling cause those boys gotta make a run or ? gonna get real quick
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who said the '01 Sixers were great tho? Must of been purpngold.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    the 00-01 Sixers with Allen Iverson and Dikembe Mutumbo

I remember they won game 1 in the finals and lost the next 4 in a row.

I was in jail listening to the games on the radio. I honestly thought Philly had a chance.

Then LA 3peated.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    the 00-01 Sixers with Allen Iverson and Dikembe Mutumbo

I remember they won game 1 in the finals and lost the next 4 in a row.

I was in jail listening to the games on the radio. I honestly thought Philly had a chance.
    Then LA 3peated.

Damn. 'i dont kno what game you were watchin' final has a literal meaning.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two or even all three teams may join this after this season:

Golden State, Spurs, or Cavs.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    I can see the Golden State similarities because Draymond Green ain't coming back he about to get paid

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Two or even all three teams may join this after this season:

Golden State, Spurs, or Cavs.

If you´re going based on regular season records, only the Warriors are on pace to be an all time great team.