On paper who do you think is the 2nd best team in the AFC east?

its....JOHN B
its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in From the Cheap Seats
Miami adds Suh to an already really good defense, add Stills today and Jordan Cameron a couple weapons around probably the 2nd best quarterback in the conference

Jets start with signing Todd Bowles as the new coach who had an outstanding year in Arizona, then they trade for Brandon Marshall, make the 2nd biggest free agent signing bringing Revis back and bring Cromartie back, Bowles blitzed more than any other coach in the league last year and with that backfield that defense is going to feed on teams, but they are probably the weakest team on offense especially at the quarterback position

Bills sign Rex, trade for McCoy, sign Incognito, sign Percy today, they have the most offensive talent of the 3 teams but are also weak at quarterback

Add on if I'm missing any other moves made, all 3 teams have the potential to be a top 10 defense, its been a long time coming but the east if finally competitive again and not only am I looking forward to the Pats slugging it out with these squads I'm actually looking forward to them slugging it out with each other, I might stay up for a Bills/Jets Thursday night game, in your opinion who is the better of the 3?

On paper who do you think is the 2nd best team in the AFC east? 10 votes

Dolphins
40%
TheBoyRoYoung Gunnerblu197Negro_Caesar 4 votes
Bills
40%
Dupacwhite715d.greenTrillfate 4 votes
Jets
20%
bless the childits....JOHN B 2 votes

Comments