What reign of terror was worst Triple H's(2002-2005) or Jeff Jarrett's(2003-2006)?

Options
13»

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    Also Jeff Jarretts guitar and figure four leg lock >>> HHHs hammer and stolen flair move.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Triple H
    jono wrote: »
    plus they passed the title around like hot potato, ion think it looks right that hhh, cena and orton have more reigns than scsa rock taker or hbk

Bruh. From like 2006-2011
    Damn near every WWE show was main evented by HHH, John Cena, Randy Orton or Edge in some variety. I was heated off that ? .

The only thing entertaining during that time was Rated RKO.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't smackdown beat raw in the ratings when paul heyman had control over smackdown?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Triple H
    Jeff Jarrett is The Miz with a better in ring work rate ability but wuth Geirge W Bush mic skills. He was a solid to very solid worker from his debut til his "retirement" no matter if he was in WWF, WCW, TNA, USWA, or where ever.

He probably was championship material b4 he left for WCW again in 99, but he definitely was an IC/US championship level wrestler imo, who was friends e with the right people and had good family connections (his dad).

His early TNA run was actually well done and his matches were on point esp with AJ Styles, and I think he had some near classics feuds and matched with Shamrock n RTruth earlier on that non TNA fans probably never witnessed.

Jeff us racist? But he gave RTruth a two time title run in his company. He didnt have to do that. HHH AROUND THE SAME TIME DIDNT DO IT FOR BOOKER T...
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Triple H
    TNA has always been more open to accepting other races as champions. WWE hasn't besides the rock.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff Jarrett
    Seriously who did tna have? Anybody could've won a title over there....that ? was mad weak
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Jeff Jarrett
    I'm not surprised at the poll triple h hate here is strong as ? dude has had classic matches during that time....jeff jarrett is not even in the top 20 lol

please name them

He had a casket match against kane, his match against undertaker, the matches against hbk, the triple threat match he had with goldberg and kane, the last man standing match against hbk, another triple threat match with benoit and hbk....jeff jarrett ain't done much of ? but he had a better title reign? Lol

this aint about how good jeff jarrett's was, its how bad hhh's was, out of those matches u named the last 2 the only ones i can take seriously, jeff might not have been championship material, but at least he put people over. hhh was hoggin the title and droppin it when ? was too late, while his work rate deteriorated, his promos bored ? to death

Who had the worst title reign? Obviously one had to be better than the other one so again ya'll really believe jeff jarrett non impact having ass had a better title than triple h during those years? Hell no please name a match jeff jarrett had better than triple h during those years
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    Seriously who did tna have? Anybody could've won a title over there....that ? was mad weak

u cant be serious mane.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Jeff Jarrett

u cant be serious mane.

I'm very serious when has tna ever been on wwe level? Never have and they never will they ain't got ? their #1 superstar went to wwe
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Triple H
    obvious stating of the obvious, heres some more obvious

wat u said has nothing to do with what we talm bout here bruh.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    Jarrett has the benefit of limited visibility. Not many people were watching TNA during that time, most people were watching RAW.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Triple H
    hhh workrate dropped

raw ratings dropped

raw buyrates were inconsistent

batista was the only one who was really put over properly imo, u can say orton but hhh got the strap right back(might have been orton fault tho)

like i said b4, maybe jeff wasnt heavyweight champ material, but he put guys over and they produced

if we were comparing how big the company is, the wwe guy wins every time.

if u prefer reign of terror, more power to u for sittin thru that ?
  • jono
    Options
    Triple H
    Nah Jarrett did the same ? HHH did.

He would lose the title to someone like Rhyno and then win it back a week or two later. He did the same thing to Raven.

He even wrestled a bunch of old WCW guys like Hall, Nash and DDP during that time (same as HHH wrestling Booker T, Goldberg, Steiner etc).

Jarrett didn't let anyone get more over than he was. In fact if you listened to TIJ Samoa Joe was talking about him being "held down" to the X Division (even though it was probably better for him long term).
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Triple H
    would u say he didnt put those guys over at the right time tho, i think that can be said for hhh. goldberg only got the strap after first losing to hhh in the chamber, the perfect time for goldberg to win imo. and of course theres booker not gettin the win when he should have. i guess u can argue benoit got it at the right time along with batista tho

jarrett might not have wanted anyone to get over more than he was, but did that really work? wasnt there a time where x division main evented at times? and of course guys like aj had to be over as ? , he and truth along wit jeff held the title b4 anyone else, then theres someone like christian who deserved a push but would have never got it on raw
  • jono
    Options
    Triple H
    The x division had it's own PPV but it was mostly the undercard title. For a large section of TNA's audience though it might as well have been the main event, nobody gave a ? about Jarrett.

When Jarrett dropped to Christian that was timely, because he was very new and extremely over. They actually let him get a decent run out of it. Probably the only decent run without Jarrett around that time...but of course...we all know what happened and how that run ended.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple Vs Shawn Michaels circa Summerslam 2002 was a great match to the casual eye. Doesn't matter who carried who. A good match is a good match.

I disagree with his promos just being I am the game uhh. (Had to do it) he's probably one of the greatest heels of my time not so much in the ring but definitely on promos (behind Paul Heyman and a few others I can't name off top)

I guess I'm biased because triple h is considered a great in my eyes and this article was very opinionated with only a couple facts in between.

That all said, get that Katie Vick ? , the fued with booker t rich vs poor ? and drugging stephanie and when she finally comes to, she fell into Stockholm Syndrome the ? out!