"Black Roots Science" .... Let's talk about it...

Options
13»

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    As usual, And Step comes in and lies.

The fact is, genuine science found the evidence of the actual age of the universe, the Earth, the human race, etc. etc.

Meanwhile, "Black Roots Science" was just a racist posting his ramblings on the interweb, and even admitting that he had ZERO evidence to back up his claims.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    As usual, And Step comes in and lies.

The fact is, genuine science found the evidence of the actual age of the universe, the Earth, the human race, etc. etc.

Meanwhile, "Black Roots Science" was just a racist posting his ramblings on the interweb, and even admitting that he had ZERO evidence to back up his claims.

No it didn't. Evidence of the actual age is a fancy term for saying I don't know yet.

I didn't lie. I just don't submit to your fudging just because you say it.

Like i said, it is a guesstimate that will change in a couple years just like it always does and has been for a millineum now. Heck, in the 90's the universe was supposedly 10-20 billion years old. What happened? All you can do is post someone else assumptions. You have no knowledge of how any of it's done. Your an intellectual pig like the rest, and will soon be regurgitating like the rest.

And i ain't forget................
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So And Step, since you're also one of these hilarious black racists, do you have anything that backs up the claim that the universe is TRILLIONS of years old?

Of course not.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So And Step, since you're also one of these hilarious black racists, do you have anything that backs up the claim that the universe is TRILLIONS of years old?

Of course not.

I'm not a racist. You and your parents are. Really. I'm Serious.

I never said or made a claim how old the Universe is, because in truth it irrelevant to my every day existence. If you can show me how it relates to my life then maybe I will consider it.

Your infatuation with all things black not submissive is probably more fascinating than the age of the Universe. I think I should start a thread on that...
  • johnnykillroy
    johnnykillroy Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Stupid ass, your baby scientist don't know ? .. We been here trillions of years. I guess you believe that big bang theory ? .. ? like you are not suppose to hear this truth when you read it. ? like you are suppose to stay sleep. Stupid ass negroes hate to read something that uplifts them and tell them the truth about themselves.. if you don't believe BRS. check out the movie parallel. , Hollywood puts the ? right in your face ? ..