Detox Tryna Pass A Drug Test

Options
jeffbundles
jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
Whats Good IllCom!!!

A ? tryna get this job right now and they need a drug test now i do not know what type of smoker i em kuz i used to be a heavy smoke but since i started usin this g pen i been usin smaller amount and smokin less frequently all in the same i got that ? in my blood and im ? i know it takes weeks to clear my system and all that but i wanna know if there are some ways to speed up the process and if there are some ways to get rid of this ? from my ? i ain askn ppl for ? and i aint takin no cleanse or detox kits i wanna know natural remedies fruits,teas, if sauna rooms work all that i wanna know every angle i can use to my advantage cause im finna start this ? tm or on a monday quit smokin for about 2-3 weeks n take this test if all advice given is helpful and useful id be more than glad to give ? my blueprint to what i did \EXACTLY to make it work so hit me up help a dude out i been tryna quit for a while n if i get this job then tssss i might ? around and quit for life ? real right now i need this job help a ? out

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's probably not in your blood anymore, just your hair an ? . First, stop smoking. Second, do a lot of cardio to sweat some of that thc out of your system (some say it works, some say it doesn't). Third, it has been said cranberry juice and water can help flush the thc out of your system. It also depends on your body fat and metabolism because thc latches on to fat.
    If none of that ? works, you better ask someone who's drug free for some ? and keep it at room temperature on the dining room table.
  • jeffbundles
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    It's probably not in your blood anymore, just your hair an ? . First, stop smoking. Second, do a lot of cardio to sweat some of that thc out of your system (some say it works, some say it doesn't). Third, it has been said cranberry juice and water can help flush the thc out of your system. It also depends on your body fat and metabolism because thc latches on to fat.
    If none of that ? works, you better ask someone who's drug free for some ? and keep it at room temperature on the dining room table.

Okay! thats some good advice bro bro! i aint tryna do the whole askin for ? thing cause now adays people can detect that you know and im not to fat im about 150/155 so i dont know if that is alot of body fat to get my ? out quicker

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've read that green tea can help you pass drug tests
  • jeffbundles
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    you know the irony of this is i been drinkin green tea cause i heard its good for your blood but does i never knew that is it a thing where it cleans ur blood the day of or is it a process

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    you know the irony of this is i been drinkin green tea cause i heard its good for your blood but does i never knew that is it a thing where it cleans ur blood the day of or is it a process

My understanding is that it masks the THC metabolites

There is also a product called Jazz Total Detox, which apparently helps eliminate metabolites completely from your ?
    It isn't cheap (about 30 bucks) but apparently it works
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first thought was trying drinking lemon water daily or few times a day. Like the green tea etc meant to cleanse the body out.

Boil water. Squeeze a whole lemon into a mug. Pour that water in. Stir. Let it cool if you like and drink.

? had me ? out all colors when i tried it for a week. Felt real light to on my feet and like my system was working better. Been a while going to try it again.

• Carlostg1
    Carlostg1 Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Options
    OK I know two options that work for sure but they both have their drawbacks.
    1. Take 2 niacin pills- you will swat your ass off so you have to drink a ? ton of water and you might lose a little bit of weight. It shows up as food poisoning on the test.

2. Drink a cup of water with denture cleaning tablets in it. Extremely nasty and makes you ? but it cleans out your system.