13»

Comments

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    If Hell doesn't exist and Heaven doesn't exist then the Earth wouldn't be exist too. All I am saying is that a human can't creative the earth, there must be a higher power did it. I can't point the finger which Religious is right or wrong because we have no prove but all I know is all the religious have the same Higher Power aka "? ". After life.....Yes, Do I believe we will have "Darkness Place" and "Light Place".

Do I want be in "Darkness Place"....Hell no because I don't want to know what it looks like and don't want experience it. "Light Place" sounds better safe than sorry.

Hell
    Purgatory
    Reincarnated
    Heaven

I believe all of those things exist.
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    Hell for me would be getting tickled for eternity while listening to Bon Jovi
    lmao
    Nope.. Religious scare tactics that actually contradict the idea of a loving, forgiving ? .
    smh. Forgiveness is for those who ask for it. But most of you atheists dont ask, because you dont believe he exists anyway
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited January 2010
    freshb651 wrote: »
    there is a book called 24 minutes in hell i think,and it's about one guy who had a NDE and he describes what Hell is like.They've also had guys like this on talk shows and things like that,describing being grabbed by a bunch of hands and being spit on and cussed out and scratched and taunted and the atmosphere being very hot,and then some guy said he was like oh Jesus please help me then he said he saw a bright white light and he awakened from his NDE.

I had something like that similar happen to me no ? long story short I reprented and I woke back up; the thing is im not a reglious person but when ? like that happens it makes you wonder, is it just my my mind playing tricks on me or is ? telling me get your ? together
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    darkrain wrote: »
    If Hell doesn't exist and Heaven doesn't exist then the Earth wouldn't be exist too. All I am saying is that a human can't creative the earth, there must be a higher power did it. I can't point the finger which Religious is right or wrong because we have no prove but all I know is all the religious have the same Higher Power aka "? ". After life.....Yes, Do I believe we will have "Darkness Place" and "Light Place".

Do I want be in "Darkness Place"....Hell no because I don't want to know what it looks like and don't want experience it. "Light Place" sounds better safe than sorry.

Hell
    Purgatory
    Reincarnated
    Heaven

I believe all of those things exist.

sounds like you are using what is commonly known as the "? gap" Meaning, ? is filler in areas where we lack understanding, or the appropriate data. As science advances, the ? gap slowly closes.
    Stuff like this worries Theologians, But i couldnt imagine a world were we are content with using "? " ( a delusional Egoic concept in itself) as a credible answer; many of lifes wonder's would probably go undiscovered.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    No. Then again I don't believe in ?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    this means nothing, unless this book shows that all people who have "near death experiences" experience similarly negative experiences.

If not, they are merely bad dreams that a select few have had.

that true, because when u die, u dont go to neither at that exact momement... Ur gonna see judgement when jesus returns, so i guess for the people that die before christ returns just 'sleep".. In so many words...
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    there is no hell fam...and there is no heaven...

its all made up religious ? made to keep people in line...

Better hope you're right...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Fun fact: Hell is mentioned 31 times in the King James Bible's Old Testament, 19 times in the New King James version's old testament, and 0 times in other English translations of the Old Testament.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    RIP Thread

you got 666 posts.... devil
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited January 2010