Masi Oka Joins ‘Heroes Reborn’, Will Reprise Hiro Nakamura Role

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
masiokaheroes.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

Another Heroes fan favorite character will return for the upcoming Heroes Reborn event series. Masi Oka, who played Hiro Nakamura on the original series, is set to reprise his character a guest-starring arc on Heroes Reborn, which will the network says will premiere next fall.

“I’m excited to return to my Heroes roots,” said Oka. “Hiro Nakamura was such an inspirational role to play, and I’m hoping the fans will enjoy seeing him back on TV.”

Added Heroes and Heroes Reborn creator/executive producer Tim Kring. “The character of Hiro Nakamura was such a huge part of the first series’ success, and a gigantic fan favorite. We felt the fans would really love seeing him back in action again.”

On Heroes Reborn, Oka joins fellow Heroes alum Jack Coleman, who is reprising role as Noah Bennet. Coleman is a lead in the event series alongside new addition Zachary Levi.

Oka can currently be seen in the role of the eccentric Coroner on the hit series Hawaii Five-0. He has also recurred on NBC’s Scrubs and Fox’s Luis.

Comments

• ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heroes used to be my ? . Hopefully it comes back with a bang. Mist if the major players probably to expensive now to cone back. Wonder how the do the storyline. .