Video: A Young ? all the way in his feelings tazes his GF after finding out she cheated on him..

Options
1235»

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man...

yall some YA NUUUUHTHINNNNNN BUUUUU-U-U-T
    A LIIIIAR
    A CHEATER
    DECEIVER
    HEARTBREAKER

ass ? ..

get out yall gotdamn feelings... its sunday.... ? .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJALFnaBjeI

bet money one of you ? gon sing this song in the mirror tho...

you ? need some real r&b in your lives i swear drake got you ? confused...

lol@ the all the youtube comments clowning dude for taking the dog.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? a ? get a stun gun though?????? I had a chick that had one of those batons and I dared her to hit me wit that ? but I ? out after she told be about the damage that ? could do lol and smh..... If you gotta stun gun a ? , just ask yourself why and how you got to that point... If you still feel the need to shock her then you are trippin. ... Unless she gave you an incurable disease, don't be on that ? . She wants a story to tell..... Be mad at yourself for getting got........y'all ? wanna stun gun ? and wonder why hoe's don't ? wit you.... Lol and smh....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    80% of you ? would yoke this girl up and get to grappling myself included so miss me with the walking away thing. My girl cheat and she gettin thrown through a wall and she know it too. Dude in the vid shoulda gave her them hands.

1. Why so many ? in the crib?

2. Why this lame ? had a nerf gun?

3. why and how homie get a taser?

4. Lol @ there being multiple shawty lo references
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ being that upset over a busted chick.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont feed the animals.

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pooty Tang ass ? writing too much
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    80% of you ? would yoke this girl up and get to grappling myself included so miss me with the walking away thing. My girl cheat and she gettin thrown through a wall and she know it too. Dude in the vid shoulda gave her them hands.

What's with this assumption majority of people ready to throw their freedom away because a ? can't keep her legs closed? That's some ? logic. Hurt feelings because somebody you care about did you wrong? Normal. Thinking her cheating means she should get her ass whooped means you need to work on how you handle your emotional issues
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ these new dudes tasing ? ....giving them indian rug burns and all sorts of unconventional abuse.
    Gone are the days of closed fist punches, back hands and choke holds. j/k
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    & smmfh @ any nigguh ready to throw away freedom and future over a ? . Tuck your feelings immediately and go find some new ? . The ? I look like sitting in jail over a disloyal broad. The ironic part about situations such as this is that nigguhs make life changing emotionally driven decisions over females/? ....then go to jail/prison to spend years around a bunch of dudes/? . Yeah that makes perfectly good sense.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't watch it, seeing ppl get tazed and especially stunned with a stunner just makes me laugh, I blame the 3 stooges.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

What's with this assumption majority of people ready to throw their freedom away because a ? can't keep her legs closed? That's some ? logic. Hurt feelings because somebody you care about did you wrong? Normal. Thinking her cheating means she should get her ass whooped means you need to work on how you handle your emotional issues

now I know not every ? going to put hands on they chick even if she cheats that is understandable but ? can't act like they don't understand why a ? would do it... even if you don't agree..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

now I know not every ? going to put hands on they chick even if she cheats that is understandable but ? can't act like they don't understand why a ? would do it... even if you don't agree..

no ? ..
    jus no..
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. ? are extra supportive of this tasing ? ....no control...no discipline...smh
  • damobb2deep
    Options

no ? ..
    jus no..

? one of the ? y'all think is the goat Chris Rock even said.. "you know you have been in love if you have contemplated murder but the only thing that stopped you was a episode of CSI" so again ? you don't have to agree but you should understand the ? happens. .
  • blackrain
    Options

No I don't understand why a ? would do that. I understand feelings being hurt I don't understand putting your own self at risk over those feelings...especially over someone who has just shown themselves not to be worthy of me investing that much emotion into them
  • blackrain
    Options

no ? ..
    jus no..

? one of the ? y'all think is the goat Chris Rock even said.. "you know you have been in love if you have contemplated murder but the only thing that stopped you was a episode of CSI" so again ? you don't have to agree but you should understand the ? happens. .

That's a joke...not to be taken literal. You don't need a log of murderous thoughts to prove you love somebody
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was the orgin story of this ?

2213183-859947-shocker_super.jpg
  • damobb2deep
    Options

no ? ..
    jus no..

That's a joke...not to be taken literal. You don't need a log of murderous thoughts to prove you love somebody

his type of comedy has truth to it... also you act like people SO SCARED of being locked up that they won't do anything to risk getting locked ... and btw I'm sure tazing a chick not gonna give 10 years...
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gon say what I did when I found out I was cheated on but that ? was lucky he only buzzed her with his stun gun..

If I'm loving you and you cheat, somebody gonna get hurt other than my feelings...bullet or blade, either way somebody gonna hurt bad
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was dude really chargin up while she was ? at him?

Haha

lol