Is “Martial Law” Drill in U.S. Actually Prep for Russian Retaliation due to U.S. Arming of Ukraine?

2»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I didn't wanna sound crazy but does anybody believe that blood moon ? ???? Or is it some other tin foil ? ?

You mean the Blood Moon that happens every few years?

There should be one coming April 4th. It's called a total eclipse.

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html

These aren't regular blood moons that happen regularly. This is called a blood moon tetrad that happens on Jewish feast days. Do you know what April 4th is on Gods calendar?

And do you know what happened on the last 3 blood moon tetrads that happened on Jewish feast days, beginning in 1492?

I don't know AT ALL..... Can you explain like you are talking to a 5 year old????? I know Easter is coming up

What is a Blood Moon?

A lunar eclipse occurs when the earth passes between the sun and the moon. This blocks the sun’s rays from reflecting off the moon as normal. However, some of the sun’s rays curve around the earth causing the moon to appear red during a total eclipse. Because of its vivid color, a total lunar eclipse is often referred to by NASA as a Blood Red Moon. The occurrence of blood moons is quite common, normally happening at least twice per year. Most of us have seen the moon when its appearance has changed to red. When four blood moons happen in close succession, NASA refers to this as a tetrad. Tetrads are rather rare, only taking place fifty-five times since 1 AD.

4 consecutive blood moons coinciding with Jewish feast days has only occurred ten times since 1 AD and only three times since 1492 AD. The three times since 1492 are as follows:
    Tetrad of 1493-1494
    Tetrad of 1949-1950
    Tetrad of 1967-1968
    Major events affecting the Jewish people have occurred in close proximity to all three of these tetrads.

1492- Jews expelled from Spain, Christopher Columbus discovers new world. Flash forward to today there are almost 7 million Jews living in America, more than I the nation of Israel itself.

1948- After the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 AD, Jews were driven into exile. For the next 1,878 years, the Jewish people were sifted through the nations of the earth. Yet, they retained their identity.

After ? ’s horrible holocaust during World War II, the Jews were finally granted a homeland by the nations of the world. On May 14, 1948, the modern state of Israel was born.

1967-68: The City of Jerusalem was Reunited During Tetrad of 1967-1968

? said many times in the Old Testament that He would place His name in Jerusalem. During their 2,000 years of exile, the Jewish people turned their faces toward Jerusalem three times each day praying for the restoration of Jerusalem and the rebuilding of their temple. On June 7, 1967 the Jordanians launched an attack against Israel and west Jerusalem. Israel counter-attacked driving Jordan out of east Jerusalem, out of Judea-Samaria, and back into its own land across the Jordan River. Jerusalem was undivided and under Jewish control for the first time since the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 AD.

Three Tetrads on Feast Days = Major Jewish Events

The only three tetrads matching feast days in the last 500 years have all fallen remarkably close to major events in Jewish history as we have explained above.
    Now, it’s about to happen for a fourth time!!!

April 4th is Pesach (Passover in English). There will be a blood moon on that day. The very same day that Pesach is celebrated. It is the 3rd of the 4 blood moons in the tetrad.

Now If you want to know what Pesach is you must turn to Exodus 12.

? says that the Moon being Turned Into Blood along with the Sun becoming dark (the solar eclipse happened last month) is a major end time sign.

There are several prophecies foretelling that the moon will be turned to blood in the endtime.

"And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.” Joel 2:30-31

Revelation 6:12 also prophesies that the moon will become as blood: “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.”

Now if you are wise I would advise you to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior if you haven't alresdy. Because without Him you will perish forever.

Once you do that ask the Holy Sprit to teach you line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little about the Day of the Lord!

Only the Holy Spirit can teach you and make this real to you. Human wisdom will not cut it! You must have the mind of Christ! He will lead you and make you to dwell in safety!

Only He can shelter you from the coming conflagration!

Amen. If you need more help please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here to help and warn those who have ears to hear. Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    I didn't wanna sound crazy but does anybody believe that blood moon ? ???? Or is it some other tin foil ? ?

It unbiblical nonsense and so is the rapture, also anyone thinking they can escape the Lord by moving to Israel is a fool. Israel is the center of the historical actions of ? .

And there will be much death within it and around it .

No diss at all but what do you believe? As far as religion and just life?

Zombie is as much a Christian zealot as DoU. They just differ in their interpretations which isn't a surprise the multitudes of sects out there.

Listen I will speak for myself because you don't totally know what I believe
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

It unbiblical nonsense and so is the rapture, also anyone thinking they can escape the Lord by moving to Israel is a fool. Israel is the center of the historical actions of ? .

Zombie is as much a Christian zealot as DoU. They just differ in their interpretations which isn't a surprise the multitudes of sects out there.

Are you implying that i know enough?
  • zombie

I am implying that if you have been paying attention then you should have an idea of what I believe but not enough to answer his question
  • Jabu_Rule

I am implying that if you have been paying attention then you should have an idea of what I believe but not enough to answer his question

Are you a Christian, Do you believe in Christ and Christian principles? Do you follow the Bible? Do you argue with DoU about the correct signs of the endtimes? IF so, then i'm close enough for my statement to have been valid.
  • zombie

Are you a Christian, Do you believe in Christ and Christian principles? Do you follow the Bible? Do you argue with DoU about the correct signs of the endtimes? IF so, then i'm close enough for my statement to have been valid.

no you are not because the answers to your questions are much more complex, "Christian principles" vary wildly you can't just speak on what those principles mean to Me unless you ask me and you never have nor do you understand my perspective on those principles.

what do you mean by "do you follow the bible" that's a loaded question

The only thing you are correct about is my disagreement with Dou but I doubt you can dictate the theological differences between me and him.

and that's just the religious aspect of his question he also asked me about what I think about life
  • Jabu_Rule

no you are not because the answers to your questions are much more complex, "Christian principles" vary wildly you can't just speak on what those principles mean to Me unless you ask me and you never have nor do you understand my perspective on those principles.

The only thing you are correct about is my disagreement with Dou but I doubt you can dictate the theological differences between me and him.

and that's just the religious aspect of his question he also asked me about what I think about life

So you gonna act like my reasoning is based solely on questions in this post? Are you a Christian and have you argued about the nature of the end times as related to the Bible or nah? Did you argue that the end times will not occur, or is it that DoU is just incorrect in what he things are signs of the end times?
  • zombie

So you gonna act like my reasoning is based solely on questions in this post? Are you a Christian and have you argued about the nature of the end times as related to the Bible or nah? Did you argue that the end times will not occur, or is it that DoU is just incorrect in what he things are signs of the end times?

I think it's obvious that i am a christian but that's like saying I am american it does not tell you much and like I told you already you are correct in that me and Dou disagree.

the end times will occur the problem with Dou is that he reads the bible from a western perspective when the bible is an eastern book and should be looked at that way.
  • Jabu_Rule

I think it's obvious that i am a christian but that's like saying I am american it does not tell you much and like I told you already you are correct in that me and Dou disagree.

the end times will occur the problem with Dou is that he reads the bible from a western perspective when the bible is an eastern book and should be looked at that way.

Yep, Zealot.
  • zombie

Yep, Zealot.

^^^^^ Yep, idiot
  • zombie
    ? idiot doesn't even know the meaning of zealot
  • Jabu_Rule
    a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.

You..
  • zombie
    a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.

You..

I am far from fanatical you ? idiot nor am I in the pursuit of any religious goal unlike Dou I don't try to spread my religious beliefs here. I have never asked you or any one of these heathens to come to Jesus or convert to my way of seeing things

All I do is defend/explain my beliefs especially when they are attacked
  • Jabu_Rule
    Just because you don't initiate it, that doesn't mean you don't seek it out. You could not give a ? and ignore the "heathens", but you stay foaming at the mouth.
  • zombie
    Just because you don't initiate it, that doesn't mean you don't seek it out. You could not give a ? and ignore the "heathens", but you stay foaming at the mouth.

Not ignoring attacks doesn't make me a zealot. I just am not taking any ? be it on religious debates/issues or political,racial etc etc etc.

If something is said and I know it to be ignorant or false I will address it and I Wil do so strongly
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    How many signs do people need?

Revelation 18:4

If you disobey the command you will perish in America.

"The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Your soul, your will, your destiny!

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord! Amen!

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!

Get ready, Get ready!

Zechariah 8!

Better grab a hold of a Jew here real soon!

Hallelujah!!!

SMH at you believing a fairytale book past the age of 11.

Back in the building with your hypocrisy..talk ? about people not being tolerant of ? but then call the beliefs of people that differ from yours "fairy tales"

You are comparing a legible biological trait (even if it's by choice, it's a human choice) with a book written with no direct tangible evidence of support for its text in reality.

"Intolerance is only acceptable against things I don't like or believe in."

^^ your stance in a nutshell
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This went from possible martial law/russian invasion to superstitious religious ? before even making it to five pages. ? y'all.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited April 2015
    How many signs do people need?

Revelation 18:4

If you disobey the command you will perish in America.

"The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Your soul, your will, your destiny!

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord! Amen!

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!

Get ready, Get ready!

Zechariah 8!

Better grab a hold of a Jew here real soon!

Hallelujah!!!

SMH at you believing a fairytale book past the age of 11.

Back in the building with your hypocrisy..talk ? about people not being tolerant of ? but then call the beliefs of people that differ from yours "fairy tales"

You are comparing a legible biological trait (even if it's by choice, it's a human choice) with a book written with no direct tangible evidence of support for its text in reality.

"Intolerance is only acceptable against things I don't like or believe in."

^^ your stance in a nutshell

If ? people walked around saying them being ? made them saved in the eyes of ? and all straight people are heavens according to a book one of their associates wrote, would you believe them? Them being ? has absolute nothing to do with their belief in a higher power. Their traits are physical and i can be intolerant of ? just the same. I just don't see how the two issues are relative other then religious people not liking ? based on their religious text. What if i don't like ? based on them being a detriment to human reproduction? That would be a legible stance based on factual data.