50 CENT DISSES FRENCH MONTANA & DIDDY WITH ? LOOKIN PIC ON HIS IG - Frenchmontana responds

124»

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frenchy and Daddy both lookin like butt buddies. Smh. Ain't surprised tho
  • MagikMikePipeGame
    MagikMikePipeGame Members Posts: 7
    That first pic made my ? pack up a suitcase and shrivel into my stomach. Just wrong.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That first pic made my ? pack up a suitcase and shrivel into my stomach. Just wrong.

? is wrong with you? Keep your thoughts to yourself ? .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? trying to come at 50 for that GQ ? is stupid

GQ is an international and a well-respected magazine, where men can stay updated on whats going on with the suit game or dress shoes

And knowing how influential 50 is, giving him the cover didn't really harm him, only made his exposure and pockets grow that much bigger

? think if it ain't a tough guy pose, like he on the cover of XXL, Vibe or anything other hip hop centered magazine

he a lame, and those ? that believe that are small minded and don't matter anyway

I mean Kendrick got the cover, theres Pharrell, ASAP Rocky (has been in it, not the cover), Kanye had the cover and Jay

Now that soulja boy ? is damn near a sin

he didn't have to put his arm around him like that bruh lol, but then again thats just over critiquing things

compared to French Montana and Diddy's pic

where it can definitely be taken and looked at like they are ?

and wtf is wrong with Puff man, I mean how many times are they going to get him in these questionable pics lol

Diddy been mad suspect for years. Xzibit spoke on it, the chicks from ? Money said hes their "sister", he was in a vlog and said Rick Ross name lickin his lips smh. Dude probably goes both ways who knows
  • martinpayne
    martinpayne Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    ? trying to come at 50 for that GQ ? is stupid

GQ is an international and a well-respected magazine, where men can stay updated on whats going on with the suit game or dress shoes

And knowing how influential 50 is, giving him the cover didn't really harm him, only made his exposure and pockets grow that much bigger

? think if it ain't a tough guy pose, like he on the cover of XXL, Vibe or anything other hip hop centered magazine

he a lame, and those ? that believe that are small minded and don't matter anyway

I mean Kendrick got the cover, theres Pharrell, ASAP Rocky (has been in it, not the cover), Kanye had the cover and Jay

Now that soulja boy ? is damn near a sin

he didn't have to put his arm around him like that bruh lol, but then again thats just over critiquing things

compared to French Montana and Diddy's pic

where it can definitely be taken and looked at like they are ?

and wtf is wrong with Puff man, I mean how many times are they going to get him in these questionable pics lol

well it aint hard to tell dat p ? is a damn ?
    diddy-rick-ross-kissing.jpg
    he too close for comfort right here
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Pryor waltzed out the closet with his post, now MagicMikePipeGame....the ? going on in this thread.
  • the known unknown
    the known unknown Members Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Man people need to stop acting like diddy aint ? (or bisexual what ever he refer to himself) i dont care how much you like his music and respect his buisness moves but at the end of the day he is a f*g and theres nothing changing that so you ether like him for what he is or dont like him at all ( i dont ? with him at all he looks shady to me).

It looks like french got down with the plan in order to get money in hollywood and the music biz you got to play the bisexual role....went from cokeboy to a butt boy *pause*.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmaoooo@ 50´s nuthuggers intentionally forgetting this ? was outchea holdin ? ...smh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you guys are ?
  • NuffRespect.
    NuffRespect. Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's biting his lip in the pic with Nelly smh
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You put this evidence next to Exibit's story from some years back and I think we have enough to render a verdict.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-a48ceQb84
    c18.gif
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    all theese ? ?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Puffs defense maybe punching Drake has infected him...as for French he is just a happy ?
  • NuffRespect.
    NuffRespect. Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    what max b reaction would be to that pic

maxbthug_ep2_lead.jpg
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh tho

I really don't give a ? about anyone's sexuality (unless they female, then we can talk)

Wherever you stick your ? nh, is your business and keep it YOUR business ?

• scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your second post... and this is the ? you choose to say? But then again, what should we expect from a ? with the screen name MagikMikePipeGame.... on a site with a 99.8% male user base..
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

carmelo-anthony-face-geeksandcleats.png
  • Bayish
    Bayish Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    So French responds with 50 being Gq man of the year? Um.
    No 50 posted about his effen vodka and wrote "No Puffy juice" (ciroc) then French came with GQ ? . Then 50 ethered him!!!!!! Fif was setting traps!!! And one in the chamber!
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chatty patty ? Lol

Oh, Poofy n five 0 both ? .
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame "Revenge of The Nerds"