Get Hard - Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell

2»

Comments

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Im the biggest Kev Hart proponent...this looks like his first bad movie since he blew

In a perfect world it would end at that---a simple 'i dont think its funny'---but im sure this will morph into a discussion on the socio-economic status of the black man in the disapora and how Kevin Hart is setting us back a century.

The Wedding Ringer comes out in January...that ? looks like awful.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ride Along was meh
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    NH at the movie title.

Will Ferrel is hit or miss, but his brand of comedy isn't funny in 2015.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm see this movie when it drops it looks mad funny
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im just waitin for the comments if he start to fall off. People gon act like it was bc he was never funny. All comedians have a short lifespan on movies unless they can go striaght nh and play serious roles

Martin, ? , Will Ferrell, mike epps, bill murray, etc
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised no one's posted on this since last year. Just saw it. It wasnt great, but better than the trailers showed. A lot of crazy funny moments and some not so funny moments. Hart and Ferrell brought their signature comedy together to make an above average movie.

6.5 outta 10
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the ic butt hurt over this film having a/ blk man do dumb ?
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this movie is funny as ?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

dude I swear you be posting just to be posting.. nobody in this thread said ? (negatively) about Kevin Hart (other than some had a issue with the movie cover).. dude aint you Mexican? You be waving the flag for white people whats that about
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »

dude I swear you be posting just to be posting.. nobody in this thread said ? (negatively) about Kevin Hart (other than some had a issue with the movie cover).. dude aint you Mexican? You be waving the flag for white people whats that about

I post just to post (wow) really?

Bcuz people support k hart but won't support this(I've seen multiple posts cryn about this ...plus no sticky)

Yeah im part mexican n i donr give af about crackers its just hilarious how ? made the ic is
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    JusDre313 wrote: »

I post just to post (wow) really?

Bcuz people support k hart but won't support this(I've seen multiple posts cryn about this ...plus no sticky)

Yeah im part mexican n i donr give af about crackers its just hilarious how ? made the ic is

who said anything about not supporting this.. and yes that's what I mean when I say you post just to post. nobody in this thread said they wasn't supporting it. "its hilarious how ? made the IC is" but u stay posting here... and yes bruh you do be caping for whites, call it what you want, but its a cape none the less.

miss me wit that you don't give a damn about crackas.. when yo ass clearing be going at blacks in other threads..