Was Eazy-E injected with the AIDS virus as oppose to catching it from some ? yamp?

13»

Comments

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EAZY WAS MURDERED BECAUSE OF THE STUNT HE PULLED AT THE WHITE HOUSE..HE EMBARRASSED THE REPUBLICANS AKA THE WRONG ? TO ? WITH............#THREAD

H.W. Buush Was the director of the CIA for a number of years and was president at the time of his visit... if anybody could call that kind of shot for an especially virulent ? strain it would be him.... All speculation of course.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »
    There's an interview layzie Bone Dis On foxxhole radio. That ? was so serious and emotional about it. ? , he convinced me..... it was winter, eazy had bought everybody coats

1408.gif

What! He bought dem coats!? Wow It must be a conspiracy.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? been had ? .

You can ? chicks and not spread it.

Dude been had because who goes to the doctor for a common cold?

That ? immune system shut down and AIDS started and he died.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason Eazy doesn't get as much respect as Pac, BIG, Pun, Big L etc is because didn't write his rhymes or any schitt like that... Granted, as a group NWA changed the game and help make gangsta rap what it is... But that was as a group, although E was at the forefront... But he wasnt really an MC...

Still, I know people wanted him dead, but I genuinely believe Eazy just fckd around too much without strapping up...
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    That ? been had ? .

You can ? chicks and not spread it.

Dude been had because who goes to the doctor for a common cold?

That ? immune system shut down and AIDS started and he died.

It wasn't a cold, it was for asthma; he thought he was having an asthma attack.

Why do y'all keep saying it was a cold?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    ? make you thinc though. Nicca went from having nothing too have full blown aids and dying a week later.

This. If memory serves me right he went in for a common cold then a few days later he was diagnosed. That ? always seemed fishy but hey, they said he usta do his thing. What I'm ultimately confused about though, what timeframe did he catch it? Was it after him and Tamika Woods had a kid? Were they still intimate? And if so, how is this bytch still walkin around?

Doesn't really matter, y'all remember the boxer Tommy Morrison??? He always denied having AIDS and him and his wife were still having sex and she's still alive and well while Tommy Morrison died a couple years ago...from AIDS or complications from AIDS since AIDS doesn't really ? you it just shuts down your immune system so any type of infection basically makes you kick the bucket since you're body can't fight it off.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an interview layzie Bone Dis On foxxhole radio. That ? was so serious and emotional about it. ? , he convinced me..... it was winter, eazy had bought everybody coats

1408.gif

Bruh, sarcasm . U gotta hear layzie Bone tell it... it was winter, eazy had jus bought us coats ........
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

1408.gif

Bruh, sarcasm . U gotta hear layzie Bone tell it... it was winter, eazy had jus bought us coats ........

I think basically he was saying that in Nov. 1994 they went to NY and it was really cold. Eazy bought them coats but he didn't wear one, he wore pendletons, and that's where the cough came from.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say What wrote: »
    ? make you thinc though. Nicca went from having nothing too have full blown aids and dying a week later.

Meanwhile, Magic been having ? for damn near 25 years

sidenote: a yamp is slang for a young ? .

? isn't AIDS

lol that's the point ? is the early stage of AIDS. You've never heard of someone going to the doctor having full blown AIDS right off the bat.

Not to mention that none of these chicks you hittin' raw have it either.

Easy a legend, but anyone think he may have been ? men vice versa and ? it
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    After watching ? The Messenger yesterday there's no telling what the government and authorities are capable of doing. This might not be as far fetched as people think. Especially with them berating the police, ? the police etc. etc. ? is crazy, but not totally out of the realm of possibility. If they pumped ? into LA, why would getting rid of one of the biggest proverbial thorns in their sides be out of the question?

? The Police came out in 1988 and Eazy E died in 1995...they waited 7 years to ? him for a song he made? Why not ? Ice Cube. He actually made full albums talking about ? and wrote the raps Eazy E did spit when he was in NWA

I wonder if they're going to talk about Eazy-E's health issues in the NWA movie......

Na no way. ? should be the good days and rise of nwa..but could be wrong
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dre already said it covers up to 95 or 96 because they had to cover Eazy's death
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHxymSRbKX6b3y0gGKX2siCHjMQD7NXVz1UXjC9vz3kUdnt48CJyOAq2DcBA

aint nobody got time to inject eazy