Video: Brazilian Woman Cry In Terror As The Train They Are Riding Gets Swarmed With Zombies!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...In Zombieland...the first to go are the fatties...lol...Ol' lady at the end was zombie chow...She didnt stand a chance...

...They didnt let guys on the train cause they knew some zombies was gonna' get Batman kicked...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombieland was on to something with the rules.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh its a zombie let me hit him with my clutch

These broads life was in danger and all they did was squat behind some chairs and scream like ola ray in thriller

Lol @ them shaking that fat ladies head at the end....fat people are useless
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

...They didnt let guys on the train cause they knew some zombies was gonna' get Batman kicked...

That's true. Of course alot of dudes are ? but the first and only time I ever went into a haunted house I was bout 11. I punched the ? out of some kid who walked up out of a vertical coffin playing dracula who came towards me.

When I made it outside most of my homeboys said they did the same thing or similar or worse.

The haunted house attraction was some volunteer ? kids at our school had to do and a lot of em walked out that muhfucka hurtin after having to dress up and play some character.

So Yea I can see why they only did this with women.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »

That's true. Of course alot of dudes are ? but the first and only time I ever went into a haunted house I was bout 11. I punched the ? out of some kid who walked up out of a vertical coffin playing dracula who came towards me.

When I made it outside most of my homeboys said they did the same thing or similar or worse.

The haunted house attraction was some volunteer ? kids at our school had to do and a lot of em walked out that muhfucka hurtin after having to dress up and play some character.

So Yea I can see why they only did this with women.

Lmao can't even do a haunted house in the hood because the vampires getting stomped out and stabbed and ?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh girl in the end of the vid dipped off on everybody. No ? given. She said ? them old fat broads.