Attack on Titan Movie Teaser

CitySojourner
CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
[codehttps://youtu.be/JsY3_LbOPMw][/code]

Looks better than I expected.

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Japanese are coming with the quality of these live action interpretations of anime. The Kenshin movies are good too.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so happy!!!!
  • Ajackson17
    I have black butler libe action at home.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping the action holds up and doesn't come off too cheesy/cartoony. Hollywood should jump on this before it's too late, this can be the next Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Harry Potter type franchise.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I thought it was ok but I'm glad Japan did it before Hollywood ? it up.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Ohh I got excited I mistook this for black bullet
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

wait, wait, wait...
    Black Butler gots a live action movie?
    that ? dope or nah?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, watched the third kenshin movie last night. Live Action Shishio >>>>>> anime Shishio. That dudes was tooling Kenshin, Sano, Saito, and Aoshi all at the simultaneously. And I don't mean the usual anime "we all take our turns attacking" simultaneously. I'm talking about them dudes was swarming him, and he was still winning.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Japanese are coming with the quality of these live action interpretations of anime. The Kenshin movies are good too.

I need to get on those. I have the Death Note movies and they are great as well.
  • Ajackson17

wait, wait, wait...
    Black Butler gots a live action movie?
    that ? dope or nah?

I have to watch it, but it's kinda of like the anime first arc.
  • Ajackson17
    Damn, watched the third kenshin movie last night. Live Action Shishio >>>>>> anime Shishio. That dudes was tooling Kenshin, Sano, Saito, and Aoshi all at the simultaneously. And I don't mean the usual anime "we all take our turns attacking" simultaneously. I'm talking about them dudes was swarming him, and he was still winning.

The dude that played him, I was kinda of ? for him to get that role, but got dayum he did his damn job. Not Heath Ledger, but damn near performance from the roles he usually does.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't enough.

I wanted to see more interaction between the Titans and humans
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

where can I find the 3rd one? I watched the 1st 2 kenshin movies
  • Ajackson17
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Kickass.to @bcotton5
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Kickass.to @bcotton5

I dont ? wit torrents