Ayo! Any ya'll ever smell ya girls panties.. when she ain't around.. the used ones..

Options
13»

Comments

• willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I snort the skids out of them panties, lick them clean, so clean the ? be wearing them again thinking she washed em.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I snort the skids out of them panties, lick them clean, so clean the ? be wearing them again thinking she washed em.

So mess with grimy ? that leave ? stains in their draws?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ugh
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judging from the blood her ? was tight-gangsta nip
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man, you'd ? out and gag if her skid-stained underwear were shoved in your face.

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing beats smelling some good ? !! Lol
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

Some I'm guessing you got with that chick from your job or whatever you was scoping?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You live and you learn.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if she on her period, doe?
  • KLICHE
    Options

Some I'm guessing you got with that chick from your job or whatever you was scoping?

Na, that was the girl working at the bakery, she was 19, I'm 34. Na didn't pursue anything. Still chat when I pop in, but can't do it. Plus last time her mother came in, and she's 43. So not much age difference to her mother lol she went from usually smiling, to now a stern face when she see me lol
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    What her mama looking like
  • KLICHE
    Options

she's not too bad. not bad. but yeah ? is too awkward now lol first time mother saw me, she sais to her daughter when I left, 'ok so who is that?" and the daughter said yeah he comes in we chat blah blah and then after I told the girl my age, and she must've told the mother, I see the mother come in few weeks later when I was in there and then the cold stares started LOL
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would I smell my own girl panties I know her ? inside out..I get ? when I see her panties laying around.
    Now if it's a new ? I never ? before I'm go toot them panties like Tony Mantana
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you won't smell your own girl's panties..but you will smell a random females instead
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

she's not too bad. not bad. but yeah ? is too awkward now lol first time mother saw me, she sais to her daughter when I left, 'ok so who is that?" and the daughter said yeah he comes in we chat blah blah and then after I told the girl my age, and she must've told the mother, I see the mother come in few weeks later when I was in there and then the cold stares started LOL

You probably could smash the mama.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Man, you'd ? out and gag if her skid-stained underwear were shoved in your face.

this may be true for the faint hearted, but me I just love that woman.

• Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    So you won't smell your own girl's panties..but you will smell a random females instead

What part about ain't no ? like new ? that you dont understand?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

What if its funky?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Quixotik_Bodhi
    Quixotik_Bodhi Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    I smell my own draws.

DAAAMMMNNN, THAT IS HOT AS HELL! You damn sure have a way of getting my attention on these forums <smh>

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What if its funky?

giphy.gif

Dude what did you type to find that gif? Or did you have it saved ? "you never know..."
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »

What if its funky?

giphy.gif

Dude what did you type to find that gif? Or did you have it saved ? "you never know..."

Google image searched "deer smell gif", bro. Results are tame as ? , no worries.

• MasterUVTheUniverse
    MasterUVTheUniverse Members Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    years ago I had a job where I had to go to folks homes and measure flooring jobs...2-3 times a week there would be a hot woman there that left her panties on the floor or somethin and hell yes Id sniff the ? outta them...only good part bout that job...I miss it
  • KLICHE
    Options
    years ago I had a job where I had to go to folks homes and measure flooring jobs...2-3 times a week there would be a hot woman there that left her panties on the floor or somethin and hell yes Id sniff the ? outta them...only good part bout that job...I miss it

reminds me back in the day work for a removals company, and the truck driver and I would go in grab the boxes, this guy would stumble across photo albums, and was no big phone camera things at the time, and he'd go through them taking out the naked pics of people's wives that he'd find!! weird ? had them put up on the roof of his truck cabin and told me when he sleep at night when going interstate he look at all the ? and ? he gathered and get a good sleep.. funny but he a weird ?