Wiz Khalifa performs at WWE raw. Crowd is not amused.

1235»

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1373672217_image.gif

Lmao that's not Wiz

Lol..
    I think that's that ? Duck from the five heartbeats..
    Robert Townsend ..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    S2J wrote: »
    yungflashy wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I swear to ? I would DDT that ? ass ? dwade

K2 boxing gym, Long Island City, NY. Either show up with your knuckle game, or shut the ? up, ? .

You think ima fly all the way to New York to fade your ? ass ? ? Meet me halfway in got damn Kansas or some ? I will mop you ? ass

? , you shouldn't even be addressing me. You're the one catching feelings and caping for a bunch of oiled up men wearing tight ass underwear, fake fighting. Be a ? man and watch some boxing or MMA. As I said, if your father couldn't straighten out this issue when you were a kid, he failed you.

So boxers and mma fighters aren't 1/4 of the way unclothed as well? Man shut your ? up you got washed so many times as a youngster you decided to join boxing to develop some hands ? boy

The point is, the people I mentioned are actually fighting and exhibit skill; not a bunch of men with oil, makeup, thongs/underwear and hairspray pretending to be tough, which is something I see you strongly support, lmao. on Either you're extremely emotional and this wrestling got you all moist like the ? you are, or you're just a fatherless head case. 1

You obviously have no clue about wrestling so stop speaking on what you don't know there's just as much if not more athleticism that goes into what you call "fake" wrestling than you think ? suffer career ending injuries in the ?

ze4xf.gif
    tumblr_n0lfdtroXE1sdqajoo1_400.gif
    FrightenedConsiderateHeron.gif

Yeah it's a cakewalk

Wow this post got 9 goats. Its far more nerds round these parts than i thought. Funny af when wrestling fans are so deep in that ? they cant see how it looks from the outside in

ikr, ? get thrown on thumbtacks in fights every day b, ? dont hurt.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    i just kno some of yall same ? talm bout nerds are all over the comic book forum or sum
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1373672217_image.gif

yo, that's not Wiz? Lololol

cuz that's one depressed looking Wiz silhouette
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Wiz Khalifa is wack now and dresses like a ? ? , no surprise to this
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiz cant even spell WWE

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    I swear to ? I would DDT that ? ass ? dwade

K2 boxing gym, Long Island City, NY. Either show up with your knuckle game, or shut the ? up, ? .

You think ima fly all the way to New York to fade your ? ass ? ? Meet me halfway in got damn Kansas or some ? I will mop you ? ass

? , you shouldn't even be addressing me. You're the one catching feelings and caping for a bunch of oiled up men wearing tight ass underwear, fake fighting. Be a ? man and watch some boxing or MMA. As I said, if your father couldn't straighten out this issue when you were a kid, he failed you.

So boxers and mma fighters aren't 1/4 of the way unclothed as well? Man shut your ? up you got washed so many times as a youngster you decided to join boxing to develop some hands ? boy

The point is, the people I mentioned are actually fighting and exhibit skill; not a bunch of men with oil, makeup, thongs/underwear and hairspray pretending to be tough, which is something I see you strongly support, lmao. on Either you're extremely emotional and this wrestling got you all moist like the ? you are, or you're just a fatherless head case. 1

You obviously have no clue about wrestling so stop speaking on what you don't know there's just as much if not more athleticism that goes into what you call "fake" wrestling than you think ? suffer career ending injuries in the ?

ze4xf.gif
    tumblr_n0lfdtroXE1sdqajoo1_400.gif
    FrightenedConsiderateHeron.gif

Yeah it's a cakewalk

Wow this post got 9 goats. Its far more nerds round these parts than i thought. Funny af when wrestling fans are so deep in that ? they cant see how it looks from the outside in

ikr, ? get thrown on thumbtacks in fights every day b, ? dont hurt.

upset-jaguars-fan.gif
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11033059_1614271448803537_1342686211_n.jpg

i bet wiz could fit inside brock lesnar
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qv3jt2urx4jsxv6362zv0i0p.250x250x1.jpg
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    11033059_1614271448803537_1342686211_n.jpg

i bet wiz could fit inside brock lesnar

• MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    WWE is more of a Rock and Punk Heavy metal type crowd they aint checking skinny ass dreaded rappers but I like Wiz tho he cool.........If it was Korn or hevy metal band hillbillies would've went crazy
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still scratching my head at how you go from the smooth style of kush and oj to this ? , in five years.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    not fake, scripted.

someone do one of them moves on u u'll be in a body cast. stop

lol bruh....don't tell me u in here defending the authenticity of WWE

Its scripted doe ? really get hurt at times doing that ? ain't no faking jumping off a latter and falling through a table sure the table might be weak but its still gonna hurt from 15ft up so ya the moves ain't fake. The punches are fake the stories are fake they practice the match before they actually do it. They know who's gonna win before they fight but ain't no faking hitting the mat or the floor. Also wwe use to be cool ? can't tell me they wasn't fckin with it when they had ? like
    Stone Cold
    The Younger Rock With Hair
    The Young Brock Lesnar
    The Up And Coming Cena
    Goldberg
    Mankind
    The Additude Era UnderTaker
    Shawn Michaels
    Original DX
    Dudley Boys
    Back when the McMahons Would Wrestle
    The Original Pay Per Views like Birthday Bash, Vengeance, No Mercy
    ....matter fact the Additude Era with the whole Raw Is War vs WCW was the greatest era in wrestling WWF>>>>WWE any day....I'm glad I grew up in the WWF Additude era and not PG13 WWE Universe B.S
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? was painful to watch
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be able to take someone's opinion seriously who paid money to see fake fighting,

I take it youve never went to a movie
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah some of the ? in this thread were buggin.
    Acting like y'all wasn't the same ? giving stone cold stunners to random ? in middle/high school and hitting the D-X chop.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    An don't act like y'all forgot abt her she use to make a ? wake up in cold sweats boy

trishstratus.jpg
    trish-stratus-14.jpg

Trish would still get the EBRC treatment

• playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wiz make r-truth look like biggie