MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    It was vicious ... Out of control

Lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really was shy guy.

I saw dallasmisses at big t bazaar, she mugged me when I called out her ic name.

I know Kat back from the wordofsouth days but she went diva from the ic and forgot.

Me n quiet listener had a pact to expose her SIMPs but I got bored and trolled her into leaving the ic.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @MsSouthern and I used to pop ecstasy and xanax together in a trap house on Rundberg
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Good times ....
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The Snitch on Yourself" thread
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I knocked Elzo out in front of Sears Tower true story
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Y'all know most of my ? ...

Fundzoplenty came to my church twice, once for a fish fry, and another time he brought his kids for the school supply fun day...

Me and wall planned on crashing his house for a impromptu fight party cuz his house in dc was a decent half way point between Baltimore and Virginia, but he wouldn't give us the address....bastard....

We're still friends on face book. Where i'm actually friends with quite a number of ic posters
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Dro sent me and the wife a comforter as a wedding present...There's nothing he can do to make me genuinely dislike him....

But the day kat was pming me cuz she thought be was legit depressed was probably one of his best pranks on the ic....she really cares about him y'all

Awww

nh
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conflict is my cousin twice removed
  • Dupac
    Options
    Lol I can't remember if it was jamel or playmaker, but we were playing battlefield 3 and one of them ? was driving a armored jeep while I was manning the gun on top of it....well I saw a trap at the top of the hill.

I yelled trap, and jumped out...this ? kept driving and got lit the ? up.....hilarious....

Also we got a nice group together for dead island once and I got the car stuck on multiple occasions when we were trying to flee zombies....I will never live that down
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Lol I can't remember if it was jamel or playmaker, but we were playing battlefield 3 and one of them ? was driving a armored jeep while I was manning the gun on top of it....well I saw a trap at the top of the hill.

I yelled trap, and jumped out...this ? kept driving and got lit the ? up.....hilarious....

Also we got a nice group together for dead island once and I got the car stuck on multiple occasions when we were trying to flee zombies....I will never live that down

? you du.

We teamed well on dead rising 2
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really have a fun fact but before I came to the IC, me, @memphis2sac & @marc123 use to post on this ? south rap forum a long time ago (this is about 2000)
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    @runningwolf1980 was my partner in crime in the sneaker game back when I was still in the states. Used to make trades and I'd flip em for double on craigslist.

I met up with a shorty on here back in 09, when I was unknown even in the reason.

Wasn't that iheartcali?
    Nh

Nah, she stayed in my area.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont even know why I wacked you but she wacked you so it must have been some ol' ? ? @noir
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.