Curren$y- "Pilot Talk 3" Official Album Discussion Thread (April 4th)

Comments

• power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    So what you are saying is both Saturday night cartoons > Pilot Talk 3 ?

Put those 2 together to make one project and yes...

*inb4 ? argue over an opinion*

But but but its PILOT TALK! YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT! lol

tumblr_ne0gyxE9EH1rh8smko1_400_zpstyikvpqv.gif

No argument, just wanted you opinion. How do you thing Drive in Theater compare to PT3?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what you are saying is both Saturday night cartoons > Pilot Talk 3 ?

Put those 2 together to make one project and yes...

*inb4 ? argue over an opinion*

But but but its PILOT TALK! YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT! lol

tumblr_ne0gyxE9EH1rh8smko1_400_zpstyikvpqv.gif

No argument, just wanted you opinion. How do you thing Drive in Theater compare to PT3?

Love Drive in Theater its in my top 3
  • power_wisdom
    Why do you think it's better? Not trying to debate, just want your input. I was thinking about it myself the other day.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pilot Talk is usually his best works. Ski matches his style perfectly,I loved Stoned Immaculate and Covert Coup though and after the Pilot Talks those are my favorite joints.
  • power_wisdom
    jono wrote: »
    Pilot Talk is usually his best works. Ski matches his style perfectly,I loved Stoned Immaculate and Covert Coup though and after the Pilot Talks those are my favorite joints.
    Truth.

• Beta
    Why do you think it's better? Not trying to debate, just want your input. I was thinking about it myself the other day.

Its more coherent...I could differentiate between tracks..I felt the beats on there fit better with his flow
  • power_wisdom
    I thought you was going to say it was more lyrical. That's how I felt about it. But I'm still feeling out PT 3 before I make a judgment.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop askin this ngga his opinion man.
  • S2J
    On the subject, imo Sat Night car tunes is forgettable

More Saturday Night Car Tunes is pound for pound one of his best projects. Perfect 7 songs
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drive In was dope...so many tracks still get burn in the whip
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't keep up with this ? , but I'm trying. I respect his workrate.

word. if we compare music to food, spitta is like that one relative that is constantly feeding you when you visit. havin a 5 course meal for a midnight snack type ? .
  • Beta
    I thought you was going to say it was more lyrical. That's how I felt about it. But I'm still feeling out PT 3 before I make a judgment.

It is I just didn't mention it.

S2J you catching feelings in here? Lol @ stop asking this ? his opinion...that's some hater ? lol

All I know>>>>>>
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On tha' clock sittin' in tha' back of my morning meeting vibin' to my Beast Coast Playlist on my phone Bluetooth ...Pro Era, Flatbush Zombies and Tha' Underachievers...Peace
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    On tha' clock sittin' in tha' back of my morning meeting vibin' to my Beast Coast Playlist on my phone Bluetooth ...Pro Era, Flatbush Zombies and Tha' Underachievers...Peace

**wrong thread but since I'm here**

Pilot Talk is his more laud back ? but Spitta never seems to stray too far from his lane...imo More Saturday Night Car Tunes > Saturday Night but both still ride....Peace
  • S2J

It is I just didn't mention it.

S2J you catching feelings in here? Lol @ stop asking this ? his opinion...that's some hater ? lol

All I know>>>>>>

When i comes to Spitta...yes. Guilty! Lol idgaf

But im tellin you, your ear aint ready for the laid-backness.

His last project More Saturday night car tunes was full of bangers and get hype music.

This ? is mellow. You not READY for 'The Get Down' quite yet. But in a few weeks you gon read your own comments like yo wtf was i thinkin. Watch!
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like everything from Spitta. That being said, this project is dope as ? , but it's title is its place of my PT favorites. But that's hardly sumin to scoff at, I just love the first two in the series.

There hasn't been a project from Andretti I haven't ? with since Covert Coup; which happened to be the first time I actually sat and vibed out to dude.

I'm still mad he let that ass hat albino ? up that Froze track though. ? was worse than Big Sean's exclamations on Pusha's ? . Smh... If he wanted a white boy, he shoulda let Mac come through and shut ? down with a "Money Shot" type verse again.

And needless to say, can't wait for the Saturday Night Car Tunes joint. ? eat when Spitta's in the booth.
  • power_wisdom
    It was originally Riff song. Spitta, said let me have that. You ain't rock on it right. But Spitta was a guest on it. But he got Riff to give it to him. And I guess he thought it be ? up to take him off the song. Spitta funny. In a interview he said, Riff Raff killed his verse. Yeah he really meant he almost killed the song.
  • Beta
    Like Water wrote: »
    I like everything from Spitta. That being said, this project is dope as ? , but it's title is its place of my PT favorites. But that's hardly sumin to scoff at, I just love the first two in the series.

There hasn't been a project from Andretti I haven't ? with since Covert Coup; which happened to be the first time I actually sat and vibed out to dude.

I'm still mad he let that ass hat albino ? up that Froze track though. ? was worse than Big Sean's exclamations on Pusha's ? . Smh... If he wanted a white boy, he shoulda let Mac come through and shut ? down with a "Money Shot" type verse again.

And needless to say, can't wait for the Saturday Night Car Tunes joint. ? eat when Spitta's in the booth.

Wait did u say you didn't ? with covert coup?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pilot talk 1,2,covert coup & stoned immaculate>>>
  • S2J
    yesterday i listened to all 3 pilot talks....

the audio quality of PT3 is horrible. i dunno if its just the rip..

Nah you just gotta try it on Tidal

Putin_laughs.jpg
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish that ? was on tidal
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell naw that ain't what I said. Lol. Covert Coup is ? classic. I remember checking it out purely on the strength of it being an Alchemist project and being in awe on how Spitta sounded so at home on the production. I've checked for just about everything before that and haven't missed a project since.
  • Beta

Hell naw that ain't what I said. Lol. Covert Coup is ? classic. I remember checking it out purely on the strength of it being an Alchemist project and being in awe on how Spitta sounded so at home on the production. I've checked for just about everything before that and haven't missed a project since.

Oh I was about to punch you out B lol

this is exactly how I started listening to him though
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CJ wrote: »
    Wish that ? was on tidal

this.

I sign up for the trial to listen to the rest of the pilot series, just to see he aint got one damn project on that ? . damn.
  • power_wisdom
    Think this is a classi...................