Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome back Seedz
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ Miss @iamtheshit lurking in the cut.

I see you ma.

How's the fam?

You and Rell still holding it down?
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ having a IC folder filled with ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yo I ma read all this in the a.m. Lol
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

- Shenco once told me that he admired GRIP Money's music & style before they started trading diss songs, the first IC Reason interview I did with him he said that, when the beef started he later had me remove it.

Except for the factual FACT that this NEVER happened. EVER. Brother Sion, you know we go back like spinal cords and car seats but that is a fallacious lie my friend.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

- Shenco once told me that he admired GRIP Money's music & style before they started trading diss songs, the first IC Reason interview I did with him he said that, when the beef started he later had me remove it.

Except for the factual FACT that this NEVER happened. EVER. Brother Sion, you know we go back like spinal cords and car seats but that is a fallacious lie my friend.

Nah I remember one of the questions for the interview I asked who were your top 5 IC rappers, this was months before yall started beefing, I swear to ? Almighty you named him in the top 5 and said you admired his music.

With all due respect we can agree to disagree but that's how I remember it fam.

I was a cocky sonofagun back then so the idea of me telling you I admired his music and style is something I can not with good faith believe. That's something where I'd DEF need to see the receipts before I believe that came from me. Beef or not.

But yes we can agree to disagree. Namaste Sion.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi looks like Chewbacca on ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Khaleesi looks like Chewbacca on ?

and acts like Jar Jar Binks
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at @pimpmvp having moms call up about the ic....wow
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    while on a business call in phl airport i saw pico walk by looking for a wall socket. its all true.

Sion is a cool ass dude. smart as hell and has a plans to secure his future.but while in the DR he got caught creepsetting...lol. that was funny.

I do not like flying.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham was also "Westside Space Lu's" manager in the phone call where we called "his job".

...GOAT
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the next cookout?
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - some of you know this from the conference calls, I used to lurk the IC for years, but actually started posting actively in the Donkey in the N/H threads because of ParallelRhymes. I seen him post and thought I could one up him with the jokes nhnhnhnh.

lmfao this is funny because you were the one that showed me there were other forums worth posting in (GnS). My first year on the IC I didn't have a single post outside of Donkey.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw that sion shouted me out...

Sion the realest Canadian I know
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake posting on the IC though? Idkkk if I can believe that because Jamel be killin that ? in the reason
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    - some of you know this from the conference calls, I used to lurk the IC for years, but actually started posting actively in the Donkey in the N/H threads because of ParallelRhymes. I seen him post and thought I could one up him with the jokes nhnhnhnh.

lmfao this is funny because you were the one that showed me there were other forums worth posting in (GnS). My first year on the IC I didn't have a single post outside of Donkey.

Why should you? Rest of this place is trash aside from cheap seats, and I don't go there since the 06 Rose Bowl where I lost a bet to MsSthrn when Vince Young brought Texas bacc to defeat the Trojans :(

Real.

8471253578_9e3617033f_o.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Cain, parallel, and sion are genuine great people, they all donated money and sponsored me on my walk for ALS last year....

Parallel left a message on the website saying

"I really love du, he's like a father to me..nh"

My wife was the organizer for our team and was like

"I can't stand your ic friends, but tell him thanks"

Smh...if any one wants to sponsor me this year, pm me...the walk isn't till October, but we start organizing during the summer

I will, keep me posted.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    I remember back in like 2009 I started a "IC Ladies Post Your Backshots" thread and like 20 different women were participating in it then Ms Southern deleted it because she's a hater.

It wasn't me but I know who did ....
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    - I helped implement a lot of things on the IC behind the scenes
    Same here, at least culturally. Those Seedz/Anonymous phone calls, AceBoogie's IC start, thread ideas and Donkey concepts like Fight Klub and ? ... a few exposures I helped with too but never took credit for, and a lotttt of photoshop work you've seen on the IC back in the day are from me or I've helped with. Every time I put in work for myself in Donkey, the IC either got hacked or "upgraded". Now I'm lazy and don't care. The night of my first phish and exposure, the IC went down the next day smfh.

I'm the youngest mod on the IC and I've been on the IC for 10 years this year. Also probably only mod to phish people and still be appointed moderator lol (I'm out the game though, say no to phish).

AK47's nudes leaked because she sent them to me and Seedz leaked them without my permission (thanks for that btw, she still hates me for it).

I cooked Seedz breakfast nh. It was kinda purposely the most disgusting ? ever but he ate it all.

Back in 2009 I announced that I was in the process of interviewing over 25 Donkey posters (CJYay, Shootem, Born Cupremecy, Joesun, Gambino, Uncle Carl, Krayzie Bones, KTULU, Pls/Kang, Space Cowboy, Alex Berv, TownBizness, Sel, GRUNDY, MyNameAintEarl.. just to name a few) for a 3 part documentary series about Donkey and Lufa Kang Kongs called 'Behind The Lufa (nh)'. It was going to drop in August that year, but again that got ruined when the IC went down. I completed about 20% of the interviews and posters begged me to drop what I had when the IC came back but I never did. I still might drop 'em someday on some Lost Tapes ? .