IC Fun Facts

Comments

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son is 9, in tha 4th grade but is on a 7th grade level in reading and math. His favorite artists are JAY-Z, Kendrick Lamar amd Bob Marley. He was voted cutest, funniest and smartest in his class and wants to be a scientist when grows up....he summin' like tha G.O.A.T.!!! Peace...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2015
    Oh yeah, and this thread was completely about nothing lmfao. http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/115602/charlie-you-bout-to-be-in-danger-if-you-dont-address-me-asap/p1

I think I was just bored and wanted attention this day... pump fakin like a muhfucka. Sorry Charlie.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KillaCham are u a white person?
    nh
  • blatalian
    Lol @ whoever "wack'd" me...#nohomo
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    My son is 9, in tha 4th grade but is on a 7th grade level in reading and math. His favorite artists are JAY-Z, Kendrick Lamar amd Bob Marley. He was voted cutest, funniest and smartest in his class and wants to be a scientist when grows up....he summin' like tha G.O.A.T.!!! Peace...

Now what?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Major props to Sion

obamadatazzpointing.png

I see u playa

The Goat mod in IC history
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    KillaCham wrote: »
    AK47's nudes leaked because she sent them to me and Seedz leaked them without my permission (thanks for that btw, she still hates me for it).
    [/b]

I had to apologize to my homie Cham for this profusely. It was the only apology I ever made to someone for something I did on this website that was actually sincere. Coccbloccin like a muthafucca nh, disgusting behavior on my part.

I tried to pretend I stole them off your phone but I don't think she ever bought it :(
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Off&On wrote: »
    Just got through talking out how u phish cats...and u seriously think anyone is clicking that lank

Amazing that people still think one can be phished by just cliccing a lank. You have to fail a little more in order to complete it.

Another little known IC fact.
  • Parallel
    AK47's nudes leaked because she sent them to me and Seedz leaked them without my permission (thanks for that btw, she still hates me for it).
    [/b]

I had to apologize to my homie Cham for this profusely. It was the only apology I ever made to someone for something I did on this website that was actually sincere. Coccbloccin like a muthafucca nh, disgusting behavior on my part.

I tried to pretend I stole them off your phone but I don't think she ever bought it :(

I knew it.
  • KillaCham
    Parallel do you hate me?
  • Parallel
    Parallel do you hate me?

Not as much as I used to.
  • KillaCham
    Parallel wrote: »
    Parallel do you hate me?

Not as much as I used to.
    Brunch in July?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    [/b]

I knew it.

I think what happened with us was good for Donkey, so I don't have regrets about it. I'm sure you don't either. Pretty sure if we met in real life we'd be cool, but we met on here and just had to clash for the benefit of all.

As for Cham, I fucced up his potential to get laid by a big ? ? . Almost unforgivable, but somehow he has. If it makes you feel better I think she fat and gross now, bro.

-__-
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/b]

I knew it.

I think what happened with us was good for Donkey, so I don't have regrets about it. I'm sure you don't either. Pretty sure if we met in real life we'd be cool, but we met on here and just had to clash for the benefit of all.

As for Cham, I fucced up his potential to get laid by a big ? ? . Almost unforgivable, but somehow he has. If it makes you feel better I think she fat and gross now, bro.

-__-

Not nice @sunflowaseedz
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Don't make me lash out because I feel guilty @CharlieSnorer
  • KillaCham
    Major props to Sion

obamadatazzpointing.png

I see u playa

The Goat mod in IC history
    2qthhn6.png
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sunflowaseedz i adore you. Chill baby bear
  • KillaCham
    [/b]

That was grimey. Homegirl was in love with me. We had plans to meet in NY after her graduation and everything.

etzgbo.jpg

You and OTT the only people online I've been legitimately ? off at. I'm still not 100% over it. I should post those pics of you making the heart shape arms with that white girl who looked like Nicholas Cage in the face.

• SunflowaSeeds
    lolllllll noooooo don't do thisssss
  • Parallel
  • blatalian
    blatalian wrote: »

M sister is 10 and would beat your son's ass in a one-on-one fight.

Then I'd ? YOU up and my 11 n12 yr old nieces would beat yo' sista's ass then it'd be a whole "your family getting their ass beat" thing and nobody wants that on a Saturday lol

But ? wit' me tomorrow cuz Sundays are cool...
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Oh my ? Aphrodite. I wanted her to post on the forum so bad. No way that would have ended well.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -I'm one of the few posters on here that has NEVER been exposed.