Video: Bill O’Racist; American Values, White Men Are ‘Under Siege’ from Liberals, ‘Race-Baiters’

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7jzH2Qa1uw
Earlier this week Bill O’Reilly said it’s “open season” on Christians and white men, and he expanded on that tonight by saying those groups and American values are “under siege.”

O’Reilly railed against the “white suppression” lie; that being minorities and women are being kept down in all parts of American society and white men are the bad guys. He scolded a few “race-baiters” he believes are perpetuating this idea.

O’Reilly said, “The fact that I am white and in a powerful position makes me the enemy.” And anyone who denies that American values are being threatened, he added, “is a dishonest idiot.”

Poor white men.. That got it so bad.. Making the highest median income in amerikkka.. And being the majority heads of Fortune 500 companies plus most large international corporations.. Poor whitey...

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, if blacks would grab uncle leroy away from the chicken table and pull themselves up by the boot straps you wouldn't get shot
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to trade places in social standing with him since they've got it so bad
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    American values are being attacked but not because of white males with power. They are being attacked on philosophical basis because the people attacking them are also white
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? bill O'reilly
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White suppression smh gotta give it to these crackas. They kno' how to force tears
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    American values are being attacked but not because of white males with power. They are being attacked on philosophical basis because the people attacking them are also white

This is the party you support bro
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    White people whine more than any other minority.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree with him on everything but I agree that there is no organized systematic discrimination against women and people of color in the U.S. Racism exists and I wouldn't necessarily deny that people of color in the West are more likely to be the victims of racism just by virtue of being in the minority but I don't believe there is system that's secretly organized by the powers that be to oppress people of color in a way that whites cannot be. Racism is carried out by individuals, most of whom probably have no real institutional power, and they aren't legally entitled to do so as was the case during slavery and apartheid in South Africa. Black police officers, judges, senators, lawyers, college professors etc. have more political power, or even just influence, than a lot of white people.
    Poor white men.. That got it so bad.. Making the highest median income in amerikkka.. And being the majority heads of Fortune 500 companies plus most large international corporations.. Poor whitey...

Some of them do. White men are individuals. Not all of them are running Fortune 500 companies, some black men probably are. Some white men are worse off than some black women and/or have experienced more discrimination.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    I don't agree with him on everything but I agree that there is no organized systematic discrimination against women and people of color in the U.S.

7Ijf4F6.jpg
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    I don't agree with him on everything but I agree that there is no organized systematic discrimination against women and people of color in the U.S. Racism exists and I wouldn't necessarily deny that people of color in the West are more likely to be the victims of racism just by virtue of being in the minority but I don't believe there is system that's secretly organized by the powers that be to oppress people of color in a way that whites cannot be. Racism is carried out by individuals, most of whom probably have no real institutional power, and they aren't legally entitled to do so as was the case during slavery and apartheid in South Africa. Black police officers, judges, senators, lawyers, college professors etc. have more political power, or even just influence, than a lot of white people.

Some of them do. White men are individuals. Not all of them are running Fortune 500 companies, some black men probably are. Some white men are worse off than some black women and/or have experienced more discrimination.

I'm bout to go out so I'll make this relatively short..

This video (refuse to watch) and him are tools that stir the ? of paranoia.....

The media is used to shape public opinion so that the individuals collectively perform the systematic discrimination. Whether there is or not, you don't need a covert secret society if the majority of ppl have been made to believe you are a danger to society. This spirals out onto many aspects of daily life (employment, police scrutiny, education, etc) and leads to a downward spiral for those subjected to discrimination (unless they have political backing outside of the American system).

"Black police officers, judges, senators, lawyers, college professors etc. have more political power"
    They can voice opinions, but history shows that essentially they have the political power to enforce codes they are bound to serve which are not based in black empowerment.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »

This is the party you support bro

I don't support political parties I support certain ideologies and certain politicians to a certain point
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the posters on here are so full of ? (especially) with this black people cannot be racist/only black people can be the victims of racism nonsense. I honestly don't care about most people in general, black or white, and I don't think I ever will again. I'm wrong for generalizing but it sounds better than 'a large minority of human beings'.

@Stiff @Meta_Conscious Who's organizing this systematic discrimination against people of color in the U.S? Do they have meetings? What's their official 10 point policy? You're really sitting here claiming that there's organized systematic discrimination carried out against non-whites in the U.S that's comparable to the legal racism that was involved in chattel slavery, even if to a lesser degree. When racism occurs it isn't part of any official legal policy of the U.S government.
    The media is used to shape public opinion so that the individuals collectively perform the systematic discrimination.

Alternatively, what we see in the media is at least partly the result of public opinion but either way, black people are involved in the media and people ultimately make their own decisions. Systematic discrimination is legal racism and people of color have all of the same legal rights that whites do. Police officers, even judges and jury members, can discriminate racially but they're not legally permitted to. When they get away with doing so it's contrary to the official policy of the established political system.
    you don't need a covert secret society if the majority of ppl have been made to believe you are a danger to society. This spirals out onto many aspects of daily life (employment, police scrutiny, education, etc) and leads to a downward spiral for those subjected to discrimination

I acknowledged that racism against people of color exists but it isn't organized systematic racism. Whites are also the victims of racism. Whites have been beaten and killed for being white.
    They can voice opinions, but history shows that essentially they have the political power to enforce codes they are bound to serve which are not based in black empowerment.

They can do everything that white police officers, judges, senators, lawyers, college professors etc. can do.
  • zzombie
    Options
    There are differences between racism, hatred, prejudices and bigotry
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *yawn*
    ppl who like to argue for the sake of proving their intelligence focus on narrow definitions and interpretations of concepts.
    one would be a fool to engage such a person.
    Good day.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is typical fox news propaganda. Nothing new under the sun. ? them since they do not like us.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now we got house ? in here talking about how systematic racism doesn't exist. If you simply know the definition of "systematic", then it should be impossible to deny its existence. Here @Ubuntu1, maybe this chart will help yo ? out.

Image14.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Now we got house ? in here talking about how systematic racism doesn't exist. If you simply know the definition of "systematic", then it should be impossible to deny its existence. Here @Ubuntu1, maybe this chart will help yo ? out.

Image14.gif

He's a ? ? How do you even know he's black? The only thing that we know is he's delusional, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt maybe he miss-typed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to blow FOX news up.
  • The Hue
    Options
    Ouroboros wrote: »
    The Hue wrote: »

Image14.gif

He's a ? ? How do you even know he's black? The only thing that we know is he's delusional, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt maybe he miss-typed.

Where did I call him a ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    Look at this chart..
    house ? = ? tomato = tomato
  • The Hue
    Options
    Ouroboros wrote: »
    Look at this chart..
    house ? = ? tomato = tomato

Lol get this crakkka ? tfoh, if you wanna defend a ? that denies systematic racism then be my guest. To say that he probably "mis-typed" is idiotic.