Curren$y- "Pilot Talk 3" Official Album Discussion Thread (April 4th)

1234568»

Comments

• power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or at least critical acclaimed. Anyone know the number it sold?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I been playing in the whip since it dropped. Perfect timing as the weather finally turned nice. Windows down riding music.

Intro, 560SL, Audio Dope 5, ? Jar, All I Know on repeat
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just bumped it while gettin some exercise, off top its some top notch riding music on there, i wanna get more into it b4 i compare it with other ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one thing that stood out

Wizard khalifa actually killed his feature

no im serious i was feeling it
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abraxas wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    Wish that ? was on tidal

this.

I sign up for the trial to listen to the rest of the pilot series, just to see he aint got one damn project on that ? . damn.
    not surprised that Pilot Talk 1 and 2 aren't on there considering they came out on DD172.

If Dame has anyway say in it, I doubt he'd want any projects that came out on his label on Tidal
  • kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    i instantly wanna make some papaer when i turn on alert.

and the ghost bodied $pitta
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That track "Get down" May be my new favorite. Song just got that cool chill vibe to it.
  • power_wisdom
    One day to Even More Saturday Night Cartoons, and I'm still addicted to PT 3. Audio Dope 5, Brief case, Search party and lemonade mimosa and Frozen minus Riff Raff are my favorites so far.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day to Even More Saturday Night Cartoons, and I'm still addicted to PT 3. Audio Dope 5, Brief case, Search party and lemonade mimosa and Frozen minus Riff Raffare my favorites so far.

All dope tracks....wish it WAS possible to snatch ? off songs that ? up perfectly good tracks lol...Peace
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    One day to Even More Saturday Night Cartoons, and I'm still addicted to PT 3. Audio Dope 5, Brief case, Search party and lemonade mimosa and Frozen minus Riff Raffare my favorites so far.

All dope tracks....wish it WAS possible to snatch ? off songs that ? up perfectly good tracks lol...Peace

I'm Micheal Phelps with the gold medallions
    I pulled a couple stallions, my rims rattle
    I ball like Ralph Samson, Riff!

Lol..somebody post that Jordan laughing gif for me
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping Briefcase....happy 420
  • power_wisdom
    Why isn't this sticky? Dope album.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? smooth af
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    even as a big currensy fan some of the flows here are awkward. beats are phenomenal, ? is smooth as fk , but hes rambling over a lot of these beats and it doesnt work. when kiss turns up actually flowing its a highlight

spitta usually surprises me because though he aint got the best flow, he still manages to not only ride a beat but usually compliment it as well, great beat selection for his style but this is too smooth for him and he struggles to match up with changes in beat tempos..or something, lol im no fkin expert but this ? is off

im listening to briefcase now and ? started live, beat is nice and evrything but its not about this flow at all. id rather hear elzhi or phonte or someone over these beats

i cant even think that maybe it will be better if i get high, because im high now anyway. ? this ?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curren$y - Sidewalk Show (Official Video - Exclusively In 4K 'Highest Definition')
    https://youtu.be/PuFSz_UyCXo