When was da last time I smoked GOOD weed?

Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ a ? letting you smoke 10g just to try it out, wtf
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    That's how U know it's Ducktales
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to reevaluate your life if you smokin 10g in one sitting.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout 30 min ago. filled my ? with hot water. snaps were mad smooth
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shhhhiiiiieeeetttt lemme see... :-?...umm NEVER.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Thats just a waste 2 smoke 10gs in a sitting anyways. ? I'll get lifted with just a g or 2 and my ? or pipe and I'm straight lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There better have been 15-20 people smoking if they went through 10g's
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a straight weedhead, been like that for over ten years

Ain't no damn way y'all smoked 10 ? grams

I don't see it happening, unless it was ten of y'all, and that ? weed not ? , how the ? you test that
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 grams aint hard to smoke. Thats 9-10 blunts. Sometimes less.

I do that in one sesh sometimes.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait ? can't smoke 10g's in a session smh, but yea ain't nobody giving you damn near a half just to try it
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s top 10 current poster off this thread alone.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I'm a straight weedhead, been like that for over ten years

Ain't no damn way y'all smoked 10 ? grams

I don't see it happening, unless it was ten of y'all, and that ? weed not ? , how the ? you test that
    I was thinking da same way homes. Obviously U a weed head as my self. I assume U smoke 2 get right not 2 be cool. These new cats try 2 brag on how much they smoke.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

Yeah....damn near half an ounce.....FOH
  • supergangster
    edited April 2015
    Options
    YA ? the full story if i remember RIT i was at the gym met a old friend who is a big dealer and he wazz gonna meet his BOSS and my ETOPHIAN friend WHO came with me to the gym.

So we followed dis dealer home he was gonna leave his stuff and we wait for the call from his boss soon as he call we went there to meet him. His boss was very upset because my ETOPHIAN friend who can't speak the langague start to bully this boss from nowhere. He is stupid ye and dis boss went of his bike and they start pushin eachother so we had to stop it. This boss was no joke he was around 30 years old and he had a gun on him. My friend said chill chill he don't speak the langague he is a friend of my friend .. So they start talk ? to eachoer WHY u LET ppl KNOW OUR BUSNIESS AND ? but we solve it. So we decide that we was gonna go out in the woods and smoke and make deals there since it's empty there and it's benches and ? in the woods only crackaz out their runnin .
    So this boss ? brang like 10 of his people so we sat there and pass it around but i alwayz save it for the longest
    I was so damn high that on the way home i rob a sexy lady who belongs in the model busniess she was perfect but i sixsack her leg and TOOK DAT PURPLE phone

and i fap to her saved pics this is amazing
  • supergangster
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? life is a MOVIE
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • riddlerap
    Options
    its clear to me this story is real. 10g is nothing to smoke in one session alone. and the only reason he got away with "trying" 10g is because a few hits in, the dealer was too far gone to remember about him owing money. plus he posted pics of watches and a phone. threadstarter ballin
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YA ? the full story if i remember RIT i was at the gym met a old friend who is a big dealer and he wazz gonna meet his BOSS and my ETOPHIAN friend WHO came with me to the gym.

So we followed dis dealer home he was gonna leave his stuff and we wait for the call from his boss soon as he call we went there to meet him. His boss was very upset because my ETOPHIAN friend who can't speak the langague start to bully this boss from nowhere. He is stupid ye and dis boss went of his bike and they start pushin eachother so we had to stop it. This boss was no joke he was around 30 years old and he had a gun on him. My friend said chill chill he don't speak the langague he is a friend of my friend .. So they start talk ? to eachoer WHY u LET ppl KNOW OUR BUSNIESS AND ? but we solve it. So we decide that we was gonna go out in the woods and smoke and make deals there since it's empty there and it's benches and ? in the woods only crackaz out their runnin .
    So this boss ? brang like 10 of his people so we sat there and pass it around but i alwayz save it for the longest
    I was so damn high that on the way home i rob a sexy lady who belongs in the model busniess she was perfect but i sixsack her leg and TOOK DAT PURPLE phone

Can't even spell the country of your origin right? How do you make the exact same spelling mistake twice? Lol.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can't even spell the country of your origin right? How do you make the exact same spelling mistake twice? Lol.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    cant even hit Post Comment right? how do you make the exact same post twice?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options