I Ain't See It Before but you know what...I think @zombie was Right

2»

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This "? agenda" conspiracy is ? .

Look in black churches all across America. Homosexuality hides in every corner, denying its own existence until two choices remain: suicide or apostasy.

If there is a ? agenda, it isn't forcing anyone to be accepting of ? , it's making heterosexuality seem inefficient, ineffective, or generally unappealing. It's convincing women that men are no good and convincing men that women aren't needed.
  • soul rattler
    The race mixing thing doesn't make much sense either.

1. Race has absolutely no basis in science or logic.

2. Race, being a social perspective, is used to divide and categorize people, not bring them closer.

3. People from different nations and ethnicities have ALWAYS shared culture and knowledge. And guess what? They've been ? the whole damn time.

The promotion of separating people based on their "race" is much MUCH newer than the promotion of integrating them. But because we live in America, where anything that happens more than 30 years ago is ancient history, none of that matters.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    There is no conspiracy they are actually very open with it. They want to mainstream homosexuality period and they are not pretending otherwise.

Race is firstly a social construct but social constructs have just as much reality as anything else AND THE construct of race has a real physical affect in the world sticking your head in your ass and pretending it does not exist is what white people do so they can continue to benefit from white supremacy. What benefit is there for black people coming to together with certain other races????? black people have wanted acceptance into the power structure for centuries and guess what we still have not gotten it. So the lets all hold hands and unite ? needs to get the FOH because that's not how this society works.

The people are divided and that is how it is going to stay the quicker my side sees that and comes to the understanding that all other people are competition and that we can only really be equals when we can actually economically compete with them, the better the world will be.

People have been race mixing for a long time and for a long time black people have been coming out the losers when it happens.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Stiff wrote: »
    Basically a loss of self-identity over generations
    i really don't think mixing heritage prevents you from celebrating it. i mean, this is always going to vary person to person, but still.
    I'm constantly looking for that level of scheming
    simplest explanations are the most likely
    Of course Lee Daniels is going to be willing to do it...but it makes you think...why does Lee Daniels get the platform and not some other producer? Is it because of that willingness? Same with Shonda Rhimes. She's clearly an ally of the ? movement...is it a coincidence that she also has thursday night primetime on a major network pretty much dominated with her shows?
    well, depends on what you're calling a coincidence, but if you have a project blow up, yeah, dudes are going to let you run wild with more of them

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    However when u think about it. White birthrates worldwide are falling. Arabs and blacks are swarming to europe. Here in america white birth rates are going down while black,hispanic, and asians birth rates are growing. So race mixing their most oowerful weapon is backfiring at them. That is why you have white supremacist groups and far right conservatives complainung about white genocide and low white birth rates.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

2. Race, being a social perspective, is used to divide and categorize people, not bring them closer.

3. People from different nations and ethnicities have ALWAYS shared culture and knowledge. And guess what? They've been ? the whole damn time.

The promotion of separating people based on their "race" is much MUCH newer than the promotion of integrating them. But because we live in America, where anything that happens more than 30 years ago is ancient history, none of that matters.

I agree but race mixing has been a weapon used against black people for thousands of years. That is how we lost Egypt. Egypt and north africa were filled with black people. What happened was thousands of years of white settlers and migrants going to egypt. They came from Greece,Egypt,Phonecia,Canaan,Syria, Persia,Mesopotamia, etc. Then add on top of that invasions by the Hebrew Hykos,Assyria,Persia etc you get the picture.

Now those white settlers made their sons marry black females who came from noble families. What this did was create a mullato race that wanted to accepted by their fathers. They inflitrated the egyptian power structure and soon took over lower egypt while upper egypt remained black. The funny thing is the mulatto turned against the whites and blacks and said they were the original egyptians. The race mixing in Egypt diluted it so much that scholar think there was no black people in ancient egypt until recently. By making north africa mulatto with Berbers and arabs it cut off africa from the Mediterranean sea trade and isolated us. This ? is heavy bruh.

• soul rattler
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

I agree but race mixing has been a weapon used against black people for thousands of years. That is how we lost Egypt. Egypt and north africa were filled with black people. What happened was thousands of years of white settlers and migrants going to egypt. They came from Greece,Egypt,Phonecia,Canaan,Syria, Persia,Mesopotamia, etc. Then add on top of that invasions by the Hebrew Hykos,Assyria,Persia etc you get the picture.

Now those white settlers made their sons marry black females who came from noble families. What this did was create a mullato race that wanted to accepted by their fathers. They inflitrated the egyptian power structure and soon took over lower egypt while upper egypt remained black. The funny thing is the mulatto turned against the whites and blacks and said they were the original egyptians. The race mixing in Egypt diluted it so much that scholar think there was no black people in ancient egypt until recently. By making north africa mulatto with Berbers and arabs it cut off africa from the Mediterranean sea trade and isolated us. This ? is heavy bruh.

You really think race mixing is what transformed Egypt? Not conquering imperialists? As a political tactic, sure. But race mixing doesn't explain why Egypt is an Arab state largely disconnected from the rest of the continent.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race mixing is a unconscious tool of imperialism
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015

I slightly disagree with this. While many people historically have race mixed, most of the time people have tended to stick to themselves. And it's why so many worldwide have issues with mixing with other races, look at Japan and how xenophobic they are. In Italy, there is some race mixing but in general I've heard most Italians would frown upon mixing with a non white. In Spain there is a tremendous amount of racism against foreigners and it's the same thing in France from what Africans who have travelled there told me.

You have some good points otherwise but in society today, there is DEFINITELY a racial issue, across the world. Whites are still more likely to hire a White man with less education then a Black college graduate. Whites historically have also been very brutal to non-Whites and made it very clear race absolutely matters and they killed and stole land to get their point across, not just in America, happened in Africa, Asia, and other places as well. It's one of several reasons race remains real to me.
  • soul rattler

I slightly disagree with this. While many people historically have race mixed, most of the time people have tended to stick to themselves. And it's why so many worldwide have issues with mixing with other races, look at Japan and how xenophobic they are. In Italy, there is some race mixing but in general I've heard most Italians would frown upon mixing with a non white. In Spain there is a tremendous amount of racism against foreigners and it's the same thing in France from what Africans who have travelled there told me.

You have some good points otherwise but in society today, there is DEFINITELY a racial issue, across the world. Whites are still more likely to hire a White man with less education then a Black college graduate. Whites historically have also been very brutal to non-Whites and made it very clear race absolutely matters and they killed and stole land to get their point across, not just in America, happened in Africa, Asia, and other places as well. It's one of several reasons race remains real to me.

Don't get me wrong, homogenous groups are the reason we can even talk about race mixing. I'm not denying that groups tend to mate with what they're more familiar with. That's a given.

However, it's a biological fact that we ALL have more in common with one another than differences. Therefore it really isn't such a stretch to ? someone of a different race unless particular societies put a stigma on it, like the ones you mentioned. So, "race mixing" can't possibly be a means unto itself, rather a result of sharing culture, community, values, food, land, etc.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't get me wrong, homogenous groups are the reason we can even talk about race mixing. I'm not denying that groups tend to mate with what they're more familiar with. That's a given.

However, it's a biological fact that we ALL have more in common with one another than differences. Therefore it really isn't such a stretch to ? someone of a different race unless particular societies put a stigma on it, like the ones you mentioned. So, "race mixing" can't possibly be a means unto itself, rather a result of sharing culture, community, values, food, land, etc.

Add to all this people are confusing a symptom with the actual cause of societal shift...
  • kingblaze84

As someone who has been with women other then my race, what you said more or less is true. Cultures and values have mixed and many times that has brought on great things. But other times it hasn't, and many times it still doesn't. Right wing groups are increasing by a lot in Europe now, because many Europeans do not like all the foreigners coming in. South Africa is seeing a lot of violence against foreigners lately too, but I see what you saying.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Right wing groups are increasing by a lot in Europe now, because many Europeans do not like all the foreigners coming in.
    and just to add on to this, remember that groups like this are going to be outraged by SOMEONE. true, it's often racial, but there would still be some demographic (particularly foreigners) that would draw their ire.

• kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    janklow wrote: »
    Right wing groups are increasing by a lot in Europe now, because many Europeans do not like all the foreigners coming in.
    and just to add on to this, remember that groups like this are going to be outraged by SOMEONE. true, it's often racial, but there would still be some demographic (particularly foreigners) that would draw their ire.

Yeah, my point is that racism and race, if anything, is bigger worldwide. It's far bigger then in America, word to all the racist chants at European soccer games and even some Asian ones. Latin America also has a big racial problem with its Native American population from what I've heard, and Blacks in some Latin American nations still have it a little difficult. Many Whites of Spaniard descent in Latin America still have the racist, conquistador attitude of their ancestors. Native Americans in Latin America are still getting their land snatched up for resources, because Native Americans are still looked down on there. We don't hear about the tribes there being forced to relocate over and over again, but it's still happening.

Race is very real and will continue to be very real, as a Black man, I wouldn't expect to have an easy time getting a Japanese or Russian family to accept me dating their daughter. Among many other examples.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    I understand the logic of the thread, but I don't buy it on the black issue. As far as the ? issue, yes it is being pushed hard. Back to the black issue. Whites straight up don't want mixing with blacks at all. I know of what Brazil did with trying to whitenize brazil but as for the race of whites in Europe&the USA and those whites in power....No, they're the main ones who's entire identity has been based on not mixing the white race. Destroy that and you destroy practically everything psychologically they've been building for the past 600 years. And you're saying they want that??? Nah. I get your logic but I don't see it being true.
    I'd side more with aids and diseases used to ? blacks more than whites mixing with blacks sexually.

Main reason black men and most men of all races (except white men) go to the lightest of the women of their own race is due to brainwashing of Eurocentricism. That's it.

(white men however do the opposite since the year 2000 and besides a blond haired woman, often look for the most eccentric darkest white woman they can find since the year 2000 they've bought into dark white women with big butts, tans, full lips. Thus plastic surgeries and injections)

Mixing with blacks and selling interracial relationships since the 1970's has kinda been just accidental; and if you follow the fact that white men still rarely keep a relationship with black women it shows it's not being sold for white men to mix with black women.

Black men wanting white women and white women wanting black men was accidental to a degree.
    White women told blacks are sexual animals, physical specimens, taboo, and you shouldn't is the very reason that usually makes any woman want a man (the bad boy rep). Then white women being oppressed (to a much lesser degree but still once oppressed) seeing a man who wasn't shoving his ego down her throat and yet regarded her as his intellectual equal and a trophy wife made her want the black man.

It was a side effect of whites selling the world on the belief that they are the most beautiful and smartest and top of the food chain that led to mixing the races. The intent was not to have white men ? black women and black men to ? white women. That part was 90% accidental. I do think that if white men had to see which is more beneficial: to either have a large black and asian race that obliterates the white numbers OR to have a race mixed with whites and others still able to sell whiteness (the father issue you all mentioned) then they would side with race mixing as being plausible in a choice between what is considered to them the lesser of two evils.

• luke1733
    edited April 2015
    A lot of black women would like to hear this even though they have to already know it,but tah:

Main reason black men go for light women is brainwashing. We're raised on claiborne commercials in between shows, see white reporters, see white women in movies everywhere, see them with the best makeup, the most money and fame and glamorized, we see the world's infatuation and white man's infatuation with white women, we've been told you can't have a white woman and like a kid it makes a man want what he can't have, we've been taught to hate our own identity and genetic makeup--and this tool of self-hatred for every race starts by putting every black feature as the epitomy of the farthest thing from beauty, when we used to see black women on tv they would be the poorest looking and ugly women in order to also help make white women look more attractive. After all this and more the black man ended up seeing lighter women as more attractive.....and so did men of other races begin to see the lightest women of their race as the most attractive.

Rant: Other personal point
    Mixing with whites does hurt black nationalism, but it also often leads to the kids identifying more with being a minority and black in society than that child siding with white philosophy.
    Reason I see it hurting black nationalism is b/c many blacks who go white or alternative are the very financially stable and elite when it comes to finances and degrees that blacks as a race could use for statistical reasons. Also on that point, if that person's was able to put his/her seed to use and could conform to thinking and actually doing things to benefit the black community with his/her resources then it could help. Instead a large number of blacks who make $300,000 or more a year move out the black community, do not have a black philosophy or educated on black issues, and often marry a woman of a different race/if not the lightest skin woman of his own race; thus indirectly making it appear as though blacks also at our core have bought into the promotion of white beauty even within our own free choice.

It looks as though our idea of success is a white woman or being white and having white things and to kids who see successful black men doing this--it can effect them the same way rap music can when certain rappers only talk about drugs and money.That alone is something to think about.

I'm a hypocrite too, cause I've been brainwashed too. With what all I wrote above, I love latina girls. But at least I can admit it. I'm a sucker for a black latina girl; and I hate that I'm a lot quicker to look at a girl with black and white features than a woman with stereotypical pronounced black features. I hate it, but I ain't gonna lie and say I don't do it. Gotta be honest even if it shows my ? is a sellout
  • kingblaze84
    luke1733 wrote: »
    A lot of black women would like to hear this even though they have to already know it,but tah:

Main reason black men go for light women is brainwashing. We're raised on claiborne commercials in between shows, see white reporters, see white women in movies everywhere, see them with the best makeup, the most money and fame and glamorized, we see the world's infatuation and white man's infatuation with white women, we've been told you can't have a white woman and like a kid it makes a man want what he can't have, we've been taught to hate our own identity and genetic makeup--and this tool of self-hatred for every race starts by putting every black feature as the epitomy of the farthest thing from beauty, when we used to see black women on tv they would be the poorest looking and ugly women in order to also help make white women look more attractive. After all this and more the black man ended up seeing lighter women as more attractive.....and so did men of other races begin to see the lightest women of their race as the most attractive.

Rant: Other personal point
    Mixing with whites does hurt black nationalism, but it also often leads to the kids identifying more with being a minority and black in society than that child siding with white philosophy.
    Reason I see it hurting black nationalism is b/c many blacks who go white or alternative are the very financially stable and elite when it comes to finances and degrees that blacks as a race could use for statistical reasons. Also on that point, if that person's was able to put his/her seed to use and could conform to thinking and actually doing things to benefit the black community with his/her resources then it could help. Instead a large number of blacks who make $300,000 or more a year move out the black community, do not have a black philosophy or educated on black issues, and often marry a woman of a different race/if not the lightest skin woman of his own race; thus indirectly making it appear as though blacks also at our core have bought into the promotion of white beauty even within our own free choice.

It looks as though our idea of success is a white woman or being white and having white things and to kids who see successful black men doing this--it can effect them the same way rap music can when certain rappers only talk about drugs and money.That alone is something to think about.

I'm a hypocrite too, cause I've been brainwashed too. With what all I wrote above, I love latina girls. But at least I can admit it. I'm a sucker for a black latina girl; and I hate that I'm a lot quicker to look at a girl with black and white features than a woman with stereotypical pronounced black features. I hate it, but I ain't gonna lie and say I don't do it. Gotta be honest even if it shows my ? is a sellout

Good honesty, I think a lot of us were like this at one point growing up, thanks to the media. You are who you are but at least you know WHY you are what you are.
  • kingblaze84
    Right OR Wrong, Hollywood and the media are definitely trying to make homosexuality more acceptable. Anyone hear about Iceman from X-Men coming out as ? today? Green Lantern came out as ? this year too lol.....very interesting. Is Spider Man next? He's been looking kind of fruity in the comics and the last few movies lately.....

tumblr_mu46k10eZV1s8x7r5o1_500.png
  • luke1733
    They used to Get on Batman and Robin also saying they were hella suspect.

• luke1733
    edited April 2015
    Good honesty, I think a lot of us were like this at one point growing up, thanks to the media. You are who you are but at least you know WHY you are what you are.[/quote]

I was just talking, but I got credit myself too. I've dated more dark skin black women for longer periods of time than any other race. Last girl was dark and the one I'm hollaring at now dark, but I was just saying when my head involuntarily turns and that instant attraction appeal I gotta say what I said before. It seems (it doesn't seem, it just is) like I'm turning more for the girls with mixed features.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    ^^^

Interesting. My brother has said stuff like that and he's also seeing a dark skin woman (among others). Some exotical girls are hot, let's face it lol. But I still prefer Black women. But I can't lie, if an exotic type chick has a nice ass, I'll turn my head too. Living in the Bronx, I see plenty of fine Dominican women everyday.