SOMETIMES, I JUST BE THANKING BOUT ? (It aint real, it's a set up! greg and jigsaw exposed)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in AKA Donkey
Sometimes I just be sitting up chilling and some ? just cross my mind. This might not be interesting or funny to anyone else. But the ? be interesting and funny as ? to me though. Sometimes I take the simplest ? and turn it into something funny or bigger than what it is.

I was already thanking bout this ? for the longest but Rubato Garcia & WallH recently posted some ? that really got me thanking.
T/s just makes threads for the sake of making threads.

Starting to think the ? is a spambot. After the OP he never posts again in the threads he makes.
And WallH got a thread about I.C persona's.

I seriously thank some of these people on here aint real people. Like they are spam bots and actors hired by jigsaw and greg. Some of the exposures on here be too good to be true. One person I always suspected as being a plant is kat. Aint no way in hell this person kat exist in real life. Nothing ever seems right about this actor.Waaaaaay too many red flags.

1. Her daughter being 4 years old for two years
2. Her daughter being 7 years old for two years
3. Her weight fluctuating like crazy. She 1st started posting she was hella skinny and then went to 3hunna pounds out of nowhere.
4. Been getting exposed/staying in drama on here for over 10 years and barley know ? about hip hop.
5. Can't be banned unless she request it
6. Has had multiple accounts with over 20,000 post of the same fuckery
7. Has absolutely no logic
8. The latest chapter in this fictional characters life sounds like some ? straight out of a soap opera

And a whole bunch of other ? that I don't feel like posting right now. NOBODY IS THIS ? CONSISTENT, not a real person, can't be lol. I thank kat is ms southern's(Oh yeah, she's a paid agent) creation and she pitched the idea to greg and jigsaw 10 years ago. They gave her the ok and the project was a huge success.

Here's a few others that are creations of jay, greg, and jigsaw:

Conflict = actor
Been here for a minute and has never broke his trollish character once!

Real lady = spam bot

dainty = actor
Still an unsolved mystery that nobody with powers to check IP's attempted to touch(The truth is far more sinister)

? = actor
No explanation needed lol.

Aquafina flow = actor
After her appearance on tyra banks I knew something was fishy

KINdRED aka hylf baked baby mama = actor
No explanation needed
tumblr_m4cj3lgue31qa4c9ao1_500.png

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Im ashamed to say that i read all of this
    Don't be ashamed, you's a real ? .

• bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is odeisel doing
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    what is odeisel doing
    That fat feelings catching ass ? was a damn plant as well. Thanks for bringing him up. No grown ass man ever catches that many feelings.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im dying laughing but u might be onto something here tho my ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just know I aint the only ? who has ever thought about this ? , I just know I'm not.

There was this lightweight chubby cute chick named"ghetto barbie" that just appeared out of nowhere on here. "All of a sudden", the I.C actor ? develops an infatuation with her. She was all holy and christian like, and a cool poster. Next thing you know he makes a thread "exposing" The chick did one of them worldstar hip hop raunchy videos.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with this concept.

It's a bunch of people who post on here whose opinions and lines of thinking are so consistently flawed, that it's beyond any normal human comprehension.

It's almost like this can't be life...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    What makes ur claims even more legit is that none of the posters u posted know a gotdamn thing bout hip hop
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think if T/S aint right...then its just that ? dont have lives
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes I just be sitting up chilling and some ? just cross my mind. This might not be interesting or funny to anyone else. But the ? be interesting and funny as ? to me though. Sometimes I take the simplest ? and turn it into something funny or bigger than what it is.

I was already thanking bout this ? for the longest but Rubato Garcia & WallH recently posted some ? that really got me thanking.

Starting to think the ? is a spambot. After the OP he never posts again in the threads he makes.

I seriously thank some of these people on here aint real people. Like they are spam bots and actors hired by jigsaw and greg. Some of the exposures on here be too good to be true. One person I always suspected as being a plant is kat. Aint no way in hell this person kat exist in real life. Nothing ever seems right about this actor.Waaaaaay too many red flags.

3. Her weight fluctuating like crazy. She 1st started posting she was hella skinny and then went to 3hunna pounds out of nowhere.
    4. Been getting exposed/staying in drama on here for over 10 years and barley know ? about hip hop.
    8. The latest chapter in this fictional characters life sounds like some ? straight out of a soap opera

And a whole bunch of other ? that I don't feel like posting right now. NOBODY IS THIS ? CONSISTENT, not a real person, can't be lol. I thank kat is ms southern's(Oh yeah, she's a paid agent) creation and she pitched the idea to greg and jigsaw 10 years ago. They gave her the ok and the project was a huge success.

Conflict = actor

Real lady = spam bot

dainty = actor
    Still an unsolved mystery that nobody with powers to check IP's attempted to touch(The truth is far more sinister)

? = actor

Aquafina flow = actor

No explanation needed

Aqua is real very real.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Conflict = actor

Real lady = spam bot

dainty = actor

? = actor

Aquafina flow = actor

No explanation needed

Aqua is real very real.

Hope you got that STD check.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Busted !!!!!!!

Lol.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gregs stingy ass should be paying me.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Conflict = actor

Real lady = spam bot

dainty = actor

? = actor

Aquafina flow = actor

No explanation needed

I may be wrong, but Parallel was the one who found out conflict was dainty through ip addresses.

You should know that
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are an interesting subject @BARON_$AMEDI .....interesting indeed.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of this ? is real...until it gets real
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    None of this ? is real...until it gets real

#noone is safe
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheesh you gotta go outside man

I swear there's life outside of this ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want some of what he's smoking
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dainty was a gaylias

Dudes were simping and then they got aired out for being homos

mystery solved
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Naw he right if and only for the simple fact that mods know who the original ? ass ? pics and vids posting gayliases were but wont ever say....on some we r not allpwed to disclose that info foh ..... ? u protecting them for....i know a couple are prolly still posting