Chris Christie: 'I Will ? Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President

Options
2»

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure that he couldn't anything that would affect the sovereignty of states' rights, anyway. I can see the Supreme Court laughing at this fat ? .

Seems like in Jersey, over the last decade and a half, we've had one ? governor after another.

Actually the states that have legalized weed are kind of bucking the system...federal law is first and foremost and federally weed is still outlawed. If Obama wanted to press the issue he could have the justice department ? down on that even if it is legal in the state
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure that he couldn't anything that would affect the sovereignty of states' rights, anyway. I can see the Supreme Court laughing at this fat ? .

Seems like in Jersey, over the last decade and a half, we've had one ? governor after another.

One of the many reasons why people clown on Jersey.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he wants to ? legal weed but open the floodgates for gambling and sports books across the country
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Not shocked...

Its illegal to pump your own gas in new jersey...

? weird af but that's a good thing

1st time that ? happened to me i thought it was somebody trying to rob me
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Not shocked...

Its illegal to pump your own gas in new jersey...

? weird af but that's a good thing

1st time that ? happened to me i thought it was somebody trying to rob me

How so?
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Actually the states that have legalized weed are kind of bucking the system...federal law is first and foremost and federally weed is still outlawed. If Obama wanted to press the issue he could have the justice department ? down on that even if it is legal in the state

I'm not saying he couldn't challenge it, or cause problems, but it would be an uphill battle. Sovereignty of states' rights does take precedence, and I'm not sure the Supreme Court would want to touch that one.

The genie is very much out of the bottle, and putting it back in would be damn hard.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

I'm not saying he couldn't challenge it, or cause problems, but it would be an uphill battle. Sovereignty of states' rights does take precedence, and I'm not sure the Supreme Court would want to touch that one.

The genie is very much out of the bottle, and putting it back in would be damn hard.

It damn sure would be an uphill battle…but technically federal law supersedes state law in every case…in theory because of the supremacy clause in the constitution…in practice maybe not but legally any state law that goes against federal law can be voided at any time.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    What a fat ? .

got a gastric bypass, yet still fat as hell.

wants to talk about weed being addictive when his ass is addicted to food.

you know its bad, when you surgically remove the vast majority of your stomach in order to forcefully starve yourself, and yet you still end up back where you started.... sad.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like political suicide.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    well, dude is not getting the nomination either way, so i don't know that it hurts him in that respect. he missed his chance.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr christie you make good cookies
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    "I want to put states that are making ? loads of bank into possible deficit and force new businesses to close, because ? the economy like those ? that like to use NJ bridges, amirite?"

This guy hates his own ? state and the people that vote for him. Who do they have, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Bachman, Perry and Christie? Seriously, they'd have to have their entire families die at the hands of ISIS before they could get a sympathetic majority. A lot of these Republican folks are just not that smart and they don't have any problems showing how dumb they are.

Exactly, most Republicans and the ones you named are just out of touch with reality. The more I see their candidates and hear their policies, the more disgusted I get. Rand Paul is the closest to not being a total nutjob, but he wants to make vaccinations voluntary.......that means the measles and mumps would make a come back after his election smfh. Don't get me started on Marco Rubio, he's another fool who would ruin America's reputation worldwide even more. His Israel first policies mean a war against Iran sooner then later.

Looks like I'll be voting 3rd party again, unless Ted Cruz wins the Republican nomination, then I have no choice but to vote for a Democrat
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should crackdown on his wieght ...

yeah hes probbley 100lbs overweight. its not healthy to carry that much weight on you.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger