Hard On Hoes: The Ludacris Edition

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Curious ....

How old is their daughter ?

1 years old, he has a baby on the way with his new wife

Daily FaceTime with a 1 yr old????

She is being ridiculous ......
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got dammit that respectfully ? is going to be a thing now huh?

Naw, man. That ? 'll be dead in a week or two. But for today, let that ? rock, fam...

...Respectfully.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I be dying to know how ? ended up in ? situations with ? baby moms. Anybody care to share their story about this fuckshit? Obviously ? some random chick you're not with and making a baby by accident, I can see how you could end up with a ? baby moms through sheer accident. But beyond that, y'all enlighten a ? .

i think i shared a few of mine plenty of times on here.... but heres one:

mean mom get into big fight....we both hang up
    she calls later ask if i can come get our kid...i agree.

i drive 40 minutes...knock in the door and no one answers(shout out to @Chicity ) so i go to the phone booth an call to let her know im here because my phone died.

police cars zoom by me in the direction of the house....i panic thinking something happened to my kid.

i get in my truck head to the house...once i arrive

guns drawn police ask me to get out my truck. she told them i came and was trying to break in to beat her because we got into a fight earlier. police about to arrest me until neighbors say...they only seen my knocking then he drove away.

so she tried to set me up and thats one of the few times.

? is foul. But I'm asking how did it end up that you had a baby with this crazy ? ? Did you ignore the warning signs that she was vindictive and ? when y'all was together? Or was y'all never together and you just got her pregnant? Of some other ? ?

Inquiring minds want to know, my G.

i am always the one to take my responsibly.

it wasnt even about seeing signs....it was about being naive about alot of ? .

i would have never knew someone would go thru that extent to trap a ? .

seeing that behavior from the mother....i dont want my daughter picking that up... a ? dont have control and it would be her own fault. so i took my daugher and limited contact

thats why when people say ...well he should have wore a condom, or he knew she was a hoe,or whatever excuse..

you have no idea what i saw at a very low level so i can only imagine how it is at a higher level.

? look at rappers lile how can they get stripper preggo....an why they mad about it.

it because you dont understand the game until its too late.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is being a ? and trying to overcompensate his value as a CP like a bitter woman would do. A real father would not be threatened by a phone call or have to answer to the court when he is dealing with the ins and out of daily parenting. This comes with the territory of laying up and nutting in someone. For you single kidless men out there there are way more variables to being a dad besides the kid in its physical form and raising that child in your vision. Prepare to hang your nuts and pride at the door in unpredictable and untimely situations if you really believe in "whats best for the child". If you would take the pictures of out the text conversation most would of thought Luda is the one with the ? . Im sure this overblown drama that could easily be handled if 2 black parents would work together is not sitting well with his pregnant wife.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should be able to go outside...phone a friend...write a uncle in prison...maybe it's me but this ? seem common in my community(not that I'm condoning it)..

But here's mine..

We got married before the baby, ? was great..? went sour and now i'm on thin ice trying to not get put on child support. I put up with a lot of BS to duck that issue. We still married mostly because I'm not tryin get my ass handed to me in court. I see and/or talk to my son everyday, but you right..I gotta deal with this ? for 18yrs (well 14 more years lol)

My ? aint bad, and like U, me and BM are on good terms..but every now and then she pull some dumb ? and I'm stuck having to bear with it or let the courts intervene. This ain't no way to live and I wouldn't wish this on my enemies..but I gotta play these cards, ya know!
  • mryounggun
    Options
    You should be able to go outside...phone a friend...write a uncle in prison...maybe it's me but this ? seem common in my community(not that I'm condoning it)..

But here's mine..

We got married before the baby, ? was great..? went sour and now i'm on thin ice trying to not get put on child support. I put up with a lot of BS to duck that issue. We still married mostly because I'm not tryin get my ass handed to me in court. I see and/or talk to my son everyday, but you right..I gotta deal with this ? for 18yrs (well 14 more years lol)

My ? aint bad, and like U, me and BM are on good terms..but every now and then she pull some dumb ? and I'm stuck having to bear with it or let the courts intervene. This ain't no way to live and I wouldn't wish this on my enemies..but I gotta play these cards, ya know!

Na, I'm not asking because I'm confused. I'm asking because everybody's story is different and it's interesting to hear the ? . Good looking out.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i want to know how ? on this chicks side.

they are agreeing with they potential future enemy
    lol most of the time its the man being denied access to there child, and its the woman who the court is favoring.

so what you're telling me, is if this was steve asking latisha to see his kid outside of the court mandated order, yall would cosign with latisha.

yall agreeing with scorned women and yall dont even see it. respectfully ....

No...

When the situation IS reversed most females don't even entertain the idea of going an extra mile past court mandates for a child's father so why should this man be obligated/guilted/shamed into doing so? That's the issue here

And for the record no a child does not have to interact with both of their parents every day in order to become a well adjusted adult. A child just needs to grow up around consistent positive masculine and feminine role models. In fact a lot of parents are not even suited to be around their own kids

There is a history of this chick doing spiteful ? to luda after trapping him, if people in here are to lazy to go actually learn a bit more back story then maybe those people should refrain from posting ignorance in this thread
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    i want to know how ? on this chicks side.

they are agreeing with they potential future enemy
    lol most of the time its the man being denied access to there child, and its the woman who the court is favoring.

so what you're telling me, is if this was steve asking latisha to see his kid outside of the court mandated order, yall would cosign with latisha.

yall agreeing with scorned women and yall dont even see it. respectfully ....

No...

When the situation IS reversed most females don't even entertain the idea of going an extra mile past court mandates for a child's father so why should this man be obligated/guilted/shamed into doing so? That's the issue here

And for the record no a child does not have to interact with both of their parents every day in order to become a well adjusted adult. A child just needs to grow up around consistent positive masculine and feminine role models. In fact a lot of parents are not even suited to be around their own kids

There is a history of this chick doing spiteful ? to luda after trapping him, if people in here are to lazy to go actually learn a bit more back story then maybe those people should refrain from posting ignorance in this thread Respectfully

FIXED:
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she had his kid tryna get a quick payday..

sorry that didnt work out for her..
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? better obey the law of luda.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

There is a history of this chick doing spiteful ? to luda after trapping him, if people in here are to lazy to go actually learn a bit more back story then maybe those people should refrain from posting ignorance in this thread

tumblr_m2nm8qkUt71rtb03io1_500.jpg

you go girl ...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    so this the official battered baby fathers thread? lol

Yes. ? need their own 1-800 number.

1-800-? -KHER for him

1-800-? -KHIM for her
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You all know what the true moral of this story is right?

51p3zpW8d5L.jpg
    ALWAYS a winner.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    You all know what the true moral of this story is right?

51p3zpW8d5L.jpg
    ALWAYS a winner.

lol..... i have said before in another thread.....

chicks will slow walk a ? .

condoms mean nothing.

this is what you call ...short term solution.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

But here's mine..

Na, I'm not asking because I'm confused. I'm asking because everybody's story is different and it's interesting to hear the ? . Good looking out.

You paying child support? If u don't mind me askin...
  • mryounggun
    Options

But here's mine..

Naw.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I don't think talking to the baby is an unreasonable request, but I really can't feel bad for a bird who tried to use a baby as a come up and once that back fired she's been telling her sob story to anyone that will listen.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No remorse for this bird...I see what ? are sayin about the baby mom's but there's a deeper concept with this ? ...don't try and use your kids for your own selfish reasons.period. 1 kid already got taken away from this broad and there was probably a valid reason for it...from what it's lookin like it seems like the best thing for the kid is to be with Luda...system got it right this time imo....
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that upstanding be a good father ? . Sometimes you have the slam the door on a ? like Michael did to Kay in the godfather
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

But here's mine..

Naw.

So how do you assert your role as a good father when (and I'm assuming) the child spends the majority of the time with her mother?

Real question, not a diss. Only asking because I'm in a similar situation. My BM doesn't work, so I am pretty much responsible for everything financial when it comes to my son. But I have no child support order either, and it's not like I keep a list of ? I do.
    My bad bro for this long ass backstory...more venting I guess but this two household parenting ? is ? TOUGH and I'm a late bloomer so most of my friends went thru this ? 15+ years ago smh
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    ? all that upstanding be a good father ? . Sometimes you have the slam the door on a ? like Michael did to Kay in the godfather

Damn bro, I'm almost at this point. ? !!
  • mryounggun
    Options

But here's mine..

Naw.

So how do you assert your role as a good father when (and I'm assuming) the child spends the majority of the time with her mother?

Real question, not a diss. Only asking because I'm in a similar situation. My BM doesn't work, so I am pretty much responsible for everything financial when it comes to my son. But I have no child support order either, and it's not like I keep a list of ? I do.
    My bad bro for this long ass backstory...more venting I guess but this two household parenting ? is ? TOUGH and I'm a late bloomer so most of my friends went thru this ? 15+ years ago smh

You're assuming he spends the majority of his time with his mother for some reason. No idea why. Lol. We do 50/50. Exactly half his time is spent in each house. And we communicate a lot about him so staying on the same page and making sure we're consistent with him isn't really hard, especially since we're both reasonable people.

What exactly is preventing you from parenting the way you want/feel like you need to? I get the kid is with his mom most of the time but is she being difficult in terms of not wanting to give you any authority?

Also, why is the kid with her the majority of the time instead of AT LEAST 50/50?

No hate, just asking.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

But here's mine..

Naw.

You're assuming he spends the majority of his time with his mother for some reason. No idea why. Lol. We do 50/50. Exactly half his time is spent in each house. And we communicate a lot about him so staying on the same page and making sure we're consistent with him isn't really hard, especially since we're both reasonable people.

What exactly is preventing you from parenting the way you want/feel like you need to? I get the kid is with his mom most of the time but is she being difficult in terms of not wanting to give you any authority?

Also, why is the kid with her the majority of the time instead of AT LEAST 50/50?

No hate, just asking.

My bad for the assumption..guess I was searchin for similarities but hey

I am starting to feel like she isn't reasonable...She does NOT keep him from him, but since we live 45 minutes apart with no traffic, some days I don't get to see him. But, like I said, I take care of everything financially. I get him Summer and every other weekend, all agreements between us. She was unwilling to agree to joint custody since we live so far apart, and with me working, it's impossible for me to take him and pick him up without after/before care which she also didnt agree to. Sounds like a ? typing this ? out but the bad only comes out when we argue. It's then when she says she parents more than me, like me paying for EVERYTHING dont count.

It's more but I feel like I typed a novel, and my bad again on the earlier assumptions

just venting
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing ill say is that after rereading the exchange, she was dead wrong for coming out of the corner swinging and making demands.

Lets put it like this: She knows Facetime discussions with the child are outside of the court order. It is at the discretion of Luda.

With that said, if youre tryna get a under the table deal established with an estranged party, an estranged party that possess all of the leverage at that, you don't show up making demands. You humble yourself, compromise, and extend olive branches.