What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Warrant Issued For Damon Dash’s Arrest For Failure To Pay $342K To His Ex-Wife

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
2cxereo.jpg

Damon Dash’s ongoing child support and custody drama may lead to his arrest if he doesn’t pay up. A New York judge issued a warrant for the Harlem native’s arrest unless he pays up $342,000 to his ex-wife.

Reports Bossip:

In a contempt hearing Wednesday in Manhattan Supreme Court, Judge Matthew Cooper ordered that Dash either pay $341,999.16 to Roy, or be arrested. Roy’s attorney, Donnell Suares, said Dash owes $91,249 in back child support, school and camp fees, and another $250,750 in debts Roy said she had to pay when Dash broke their divorce agreement by not paying the mortgages their New York homes.

“He failed on his default,” the judge said. “He has failed to appear.”

“I will issue a warrant,” Judge Cooper continued, “unless he can avoid arrest by purging contempt, and the purge is $341,999.”

Judge Cooper also ordered Dash to pony up $25,000 of Roy’s $40,000 legal fees.

Recently, Dash sued Roy for $2.5M over issues with their former fashion business.

This is getting pettier with every visit to a court room.
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
sapp08_2001MECCA1000CJKINGECfortyacresnillerthekidAlready Home_17Bazz-Bkingblaze84MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14uncommonsense$ineedmoney$G.AvantCashmoneyDuxatribecalledgabiiron man1Valentinez A. Kaiser

Replies

• supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn dash lost
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
    kingblaze84Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchin his explanation, all the explanations of his problems go back to his faulty sense of honorableness. 'I only did that to help my kids' . 'I just gave her 128k'

At worst he's a lyin ass ngga. At best he's naive, and it's hilarious. Dawg, you're a grown ass man.
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,689 Regulator
    That's success for you
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol and this is the dude u niggas place ur faith

Do yall niggas ever get tired of using jay old lines?! gawd damn!

Young Stefsapp08_2001R.D.BelovedAfeni
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ain-wait, actually yes, this is Harlem. We some real G's in Harlem!
    Young Stef
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol and this is the dude u niggas place ur faith

Do yall niggas ever get tired of using jay old lines?! gawd damn!

make another rapper as quotable as hov
    yellowtapesportno2fuks Young StefL3NU
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh dame is looking bad out here…that video was a shame to watch it's like dam how the mighty have fallen.
    TheEyeronic1black caesar
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lot of chatty patty shit in here

Shit, it's a chatty party thread

Yall girls gon 'head
    KLICHE
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet money Rachel wouldn't have even asked for child support if she could have gotten him out of the business of hers

he's paying child support and his other bills from the profits of her clothing line

• mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he should just ask jay for about $5 mill to get back on his feet, self ether
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    black caesarYoung Stef
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Dame said to trust women. Well, in his case this is false because Rachel is dragging him through the mud.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    LcnsdbyROYALTYKnightryder
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's the Roc(k)"

breakingrocks500.jpg

e5043993.png
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    kingblaze84CashmoneyDuxblack caesar
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    One part of me wants to say it's character assassination about him speaking up on some issues, then another after listening to some of his interviews especially this one makes me like... wtf?!?

So a bitch got you on child support, and you give her 128k? Like he says we have to see the trial but nigga better had some kind of paper trail behind that.. and then how the going at him prove how he got it. Idk, not looking good Dame. Keep ya head up.

Nothing funny about a nigga dealing wit his kids and a woman catching him off guard no matter how stupid they are.

Worse part about it is.. nigga dont sound like he got the 342k to stay out of jail. Want to let it ride out. SMH

Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.