some rap groups have rappers from different areas
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you want protection in a Tennessee prison you better be reppin GD / Folk
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    damayor187 wrote: »
    does anybody else notice them throwing up crip in that video other then me? now their bloods lmao

C=Cash=Cash Money

I dunno y people think they was throwin up crip.

It's sad ? actually need this explained to them...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True but Mac 10 was on cash money remember? He had baby and Wayne blessed into the set.
  • yellowtapesport
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    damayor187 wrote: »
    does anybody else notice them throwing up crip in that video other then me? now their bloods lmao

C=Cash=Cash Money

I dunno y people think they was throwin up crip.

if you seen a random dude on the street wearing blue and throwing up C's, what would you assume he is affiliated with?

If we wasn't in LA, I'd assume he's an ?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

You are a fatherless follower

? can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.
  • yellowtapesport
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

? can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "wouldn't ya know... a drive by in missouri..." Ice Cube
  • _Lefty

Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO

I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, ? . Apply that logic.
  • yellowtapesport

I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, ? . Apply that logic.

You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?
  • _Lefty

Don't ask me that ? . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think ? got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turk is wrong, because they had Wayne. And he is a well known Blood and Crip.

lmfao
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Wayne was claiming crip?
  • yellowtapesport

Don't ask me that ? . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think ? got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.

You are a misguided brother. Here's another question...

Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby

Lol at ? going on gangsta hajis .. come on bro define "real" . A crip/blood from little rock, arkansas is using "real" guns that fire "real" ammunition and end up in "real" prison or "really" dead.. so at the end of the day what difference does it make.
  • yellowtapesport
    Stiff wrote: »

Lol at ? going on gangsta hajis .. come on bro define "real" . A crip/blood from little rock, arkansas is using "real" guns that fire "real" ammunition and end up in "real" prison or "really" dead.. so at the end of the day what difference does it make.

OK, yall ? so misguided it's not worth arguing.
    REAL = ORIGINAL

What the ? was you doin before the one ? 'INTRODUCED' you to the hood?
    How did that convo go? "We gon be rollin 60s, even tho we live on 124th st in Newburry, Wisconsin"

GTFOH join a GYM
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    True but Mac 10 was on cash money remember? He had baby and Wayne blessed into the set.

To add to that I think its a business thing rappers who weren't blood yesterday act as sponsors. Look at rozay he wasn't reppin that ? when he was on slip and slide and there were hardly any bloods back then in Miami. There were crips in broward since the mid 90's though.
  • yellowtapesport
    FYI

Them REAL crips/bloods in LA laughin at you copycat ? too

Swallow that.
  • Stiff

REAL = ORIGINAL

How did that convo go? "We gon be rollin 60s, even tho we live on 124th st in Newburry, Wisconsin"

GTFOH join a GYM

Ain't nobody misguided it just seems like you're hung up on the wrong thing. If these little midwest/south/ east coast ? weren't claiming crip/blood/gd etc. they'd probably just be running with all the same people doing all the same unproductive stuff under the banner of some made up clique name…so i just really don't really see the point you're trying to make.
  • Stiff
    Companies franchise out their brands and it turns out gangs do to…it's like you're saying the mcdonalds up the street isn't a real Mcdonalds because it's not the original McDonalds from Cali opened by Ray Kroc himself… well it has all the same stuff on the menu
  • Stiff

and to this point... if you're in a gang period no matter if you're from LA or Chicago... chances are you're a fatherless follower
  • yellowtapesport

REAL = ORIGINAL

GTFOH join a GYM

Ain't nobody misguided it just seems like you're hung up on the wrong thing. If these little midwest/south/ east coast ? weren't claiming crip/blood/gd etc. they'd probably just be running with all the same people doing all the same unproductive stuff under the banner of some made up clique nameneighborhood…so i just really don't really see the point you're trying to make.

Fixed that for you so that bullsht u talkin makes some sense. I'm from DC so ? ain't claimin crip/blood they claimin the hood they live in/grew up in. But try claiming a hood across town...It don't work. So maybe I'm biased but my point is I CANT UNDERSTAND how claiming a hood/set that's miles away is considered cool.

Real question. How are you OK with that?
  • yellowtapesport
    Companies franchise out their brands and it turns out gangs do to…it's like you're saying the mcdonalds up the street isn't a real Mcdonalds because it's not the original McDonalds from Cali opened by Ray Kroc himself… well it has all the same stuff on the menu

Dogg these ignorant ass analogies u throwin out dont ? work. McDs is ALL-AMERICAN culture, gangs (crips/bloods) is LA CULTURE. Anywhere else, and I'm only speaking on gangs in other cities that use LA sets/streets/hoods, dont share the same history, struggle, routines, languages, signs...honestly, it's prob more different than similar.

But you are right, McDs does have the same menu.