Baltimore City Mother WHOOPS Her Son AZZ For Participating In RIOTS!!

2»

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well being involved in the madness plus I have a sixteen year old ... my opinion is seeing from her view of knowing how ignorantly they were rioting. They purposely provoked the teens coming home from school. They shut down the subway and bus around school hours so thats why the riots started from mondawmin (a subway stop) penn north ( a subway stop) Lexington market ( a subway stop) the kids was told to walk home. Around that time it was about a thousand school kids who were stuck out there walking home so they started looting because how the police was talking to them. The police started throwing rocks first telling them to walk home. The riot became ignorant so the mom was ashamed that her son was rioting because it didnt look political. It look like ? was taring down the community stealing. Thats because most of the rioters was school kids. She probably didn't want her son to get killed or locked up and panicked.. however she didn't know it would make the news.. its not like she did it to please the crackers. The kids Didnt know what they were doing just taking advantage of a cause.. I could go on. But I don't think shes a house ? trying to please the man. She just saw her son could get hurt and got upset and it made the news.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well being involved in the madness plus I have a sixteen year old ... my opinion is seeing from her view of knowing how ignorantly they were rioting. They purposely provoked the teens coming home from school. They shut down the subway and bus around school hours so thats why the riots started from mondawmin (a subway stop) penn north ( a subway stop) Lexington market ( a subway stop) the kids was told to walk home. Around that time it was about a thousand school kids who were stuck out there walking home so they started looting because how the police was talking to them. The police started throwing rocks first telling them to walk home. The riot became ignorant so the mom was ashamed that her son was rioting because it didnt look political. It look like ? was taring down the community stealing. Thats because most of the rioters was school kids. She probably didn't want her son to get killed or locked up and panicked.. however she didn't know it would make the news.. its not like she did it to please the crackers. The kids Didnt know what they were doing just taking advantage of a cause.. I could go on. But I don't think shes a house ? trying to please the man. She just saw her son could get hurt and got upset and it made the news.

Aye when you talk do you be like "deeew" y'all accent hell
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lady at the end explains it was the kids and some outsiders. They hide alot of this interview and just show the angry adults. Most of the adults were trying to prevent the fires and looting. They make it sound so poor around there like people can barely eat... its not that poo. They show ppeople running around with napkins and tissues from the cvs. I really dont care about people believing lies.. but this footage expose alot of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZKgPT62Lwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player