Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

You are a fatherless follower

? can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, ? . Apply that logic.

You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?

Don't ask me that ? . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think ? got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.

You are a misguided brother. Here's another question...

Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby

Lol at ? going on gangsta hajis .. come on bro define "real" . A crip/blood from little rock, arkansas is using "real" guns that fire "real" ammunition and end up in "real" prison or "really" dead.. so at the end of the day what difference does it make.

OK, yall ? so misguided it's not worth arguing.
    REAL = ORIGINAL

What the ? was you doin before the one ? 'INTRODUCED' you to the hood?
    How did that convo go? "We gon be rollin 60s, even tho we live on 124th st in Newburry, Wisconsin"

GTFOH join a GYM

Ain't nobody misguided it just seems like you're hung up on the wrong thing. If these little midwest/south/ east coast ? weren't claiming crip/blood/gd etc. they'd probably just be running with all the same people doing all the same unproductive stuff under the banner of some made up clique nameneighborhood…so i just really don't really see the point you're trying to make.

Fixed that for you so that bullsht u talkin makes some sense. I'm from DC so ? ain't claimin crip/blood they claimin the hood they live in/grew up in. But try claiming a hood across town...It don't work. So maybe I'm biased but my point is I CANT UNDERSTAND how claiming a hood/set that's miles away is considered cool.

Real question. How are you OK with that?

I think gangbanging is destructive so I'm not interested in differentiating between "real" gangbanging and "fake" gangbanging. the "fake" gangbanging you speak of isn't some lower form of gangbanging lol..them cali ? need to join a "local boys and girls club" too as you say
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

? can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO

I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, ? . Apply that logic.

Don't ask me that ? . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think ? got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.

Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby

Lol at ? going on gangsta hajis .. come on bro define "real" . A crip/blood from little rock, arkansas is using "real" guns that fire "real" ammunition and end up in "real" prison or "really" dead.. so at the end of the day what difference does it make.

REAL = ORIGINAL

How did that convo go? "We gon be rollin 60s, even tho we live on 124th st in Newburry, Wisconsin"

GTFOH join a GYM

Ain't nobody misguided it just seems like you're hung up on the wrong thing. If these little midwest/south/ east coast ? weren't claiming crip/blood/gd etc. they'd probably just be running with all the same people doing all the same unproductive stuff under the banner of some made up clique nameneighborhood…so i just really don't really see the point you're trying to make.

Fixed that for you so that bullsht u talkin makes some sense. I'm from DC so ? ain't claimin crip/blood they claimin the hood they live in/grew up in. But try claiming a hood across town...It don't work. So maybe I'm biased but my point is I CANT UNDERSTAND how claiming a hood/set that's miles away is considered cool.

I think gangbanging is destructive so I'm not interested in differentiating between "real" gangbanging and "fake" gangbanging. the "fake" gangbanging you speak of isn't some lower form of gangbanging lol..them cali ? need to join a "local boys and girls club" too as you say

Cool. We agree to disagree.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    word

2a66yk0.png

Lmao...that's a freeze fram from the Project ? video when Baby says he got a broad out the Caliope projects
  • blackrain

REAL = ORIGINAL

GTFOH join a GYM

If you're from DC then you know there's bloods, crips, MS13, 18th street and a few other gangs that done made their way here over the past decade too. And all those ? did was simply take the hoods they rep and put a blood or crip or whatever set name in front of it. Go around Hollywood or 18th and V street in SE and tell them ? they not real bloods and see how that works out. The ? ain't rocket science.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI

Them REAL crips/bloods in LA laughin at you copycat ? too

Swallow that.
    @yellowtapesport
    Must be a LA ? with nothing else to be proud of. Stop all that ? suckin. Yo ghetto ain't no harder than mine my ? . Every hood got 7.62s, .223s and .40 cals and ill ? to shoot em, that don't make em real. ? what you talkin bout. You come from where ever you at talkin crazy out here, somebody gon leave you where you at. The same goes for me, if I go anywhere wit all that "original" gang talk ? , i'd get laid out too, you not gon tell no real ? he fake for some petty ? like bein first to do it. It's real ? everywhere, and don't get me wrong, bustin a gun don't make you real, standin up for what you ride for does, and if it come to that, so be it. You soundin corny in here. I know a couple ? that was in big sandy that came home on some gang ? that they wasn't on while they was out here. I'm not gon tell these ? they not real because they not from LA, they did 12 fed time in BIG ? SANDY. Don't get no realer than that. You talkin crazy, you might convince these ? , but I can see right through you because of what define real for you. Like I said, you a ? that brag on other ? . Cheerleader ass, potato chip ass ? .
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/RXhsuNf80l4

...G-Real aint got time for none of these false flaggin' nikkas cuzz...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man that was embarrassing
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI

Swallow that.

Lmao gangbangers laughing at other gangbangers. It's hilariously sad that you're glorifying this
  • yellowtapesport
    blackrain wrote: »

REAL = ORIGINAL

GTFOH join a GYM

If you're from DC then you know there's bloods, crips, MS13, 18th street and a few other gangs that done made their way here over the past decade too. And all those ? did was simply take the hoods they rep and put a blood or crip or whatever set name in front of it. Go around Hollywood or 18th and V street in SE and tell them ? they not real bloods and see how that works out. The ? ain't rocket science.

? ?
    Ain't no Hollywood or 18 n V hood maybe 16 and W 'Chopper City' them ? aint claimin Blood/Crip
    You a groupie and it's OBVIOUS you don't know ? bout DC
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    True but Mac 10 was on cash money remember? He had baby and Wayne blessed into the set.

Ima Inglewood ? my ? and i can tell you right now ain't no getting "blessed in" you come to the set and get put on like everyone else. I haven't heard wayne or baby rep QSB, they just throw up red rags and claim bloods.... i do believe mack 10 turned them out when he exposed them to it tho.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

REAL = ORIGINAL

GTFOH join a GYM

I understand the point but the blood and crip thing is something like hip hop. it wasnt created one place it got popular in one place. The gang code spread in jails. I agree u cant rep a hood u never been too.. but the blood and crip code spreaded to other hoods. The homebase of the gang code come from jails. People travel in other cities get locked up there and spreaded their gang codes.

• yellowtapesport

REAL = ORIGINAL

GTFOH join a GYM

I understand the point but the blood and crip thing is something like hip hop. it wasnt created one place it got popular in one place. The gang code spread in jails. I agree u cant rep a hood u never been too.. but the blood and crip code spreaded to other hoods. The homebase of the gang code come from jails. People travel in other cities get locked up there and spreaded their gang codes.

My issue isn't that it's crips in IOWA, my issue is that it's NH Rollin 60 crips in IOWA. That's like a double-self identity crisis. But I can't keep trying to explain that ? to these squares. Let em keep dickriding, maybe one day they'll smarten up.

Here's 1 for you ?

Let's say a billionaire buys an NBA team in Madison, Wisconsin and calls that team the Chicago Bulls...
    FOH
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we should not be reppin no damn hood ? that ? . ? out here dying for a block thats ? stupid.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know why these grown ass rich superstars would want to join or claim any gang especially one way on the other side of the country they grew away from. I grew up around it, it's a 24/7 365 day job, ain't no being a blood or crip when it's convenient to you. My whole family nayborhood crips 40s to lynwood, me and my brother the only ones who grew up in Inglewood and hung around bloods so i know how this gangbangin ? can come between families and friends when you from the other side. I hate that any rapper west, east, midwest or south glorify it because 9 times out of 10 they weren't pushing a line or front lining it like actual gangbangers. They were probably gangMEMBERS but not BANGERS. These rappers rich as ? , richer than any ? from these hoods could imagine so we look at them like idiots like WHY try claiming now when your life is good financially?? ? bang kuz they don't have anything or anyone to show em or guide them to better, all they seen was violence and death. Every banger I know blood crip sureno don't like the lifestyle they trying to find a way out Of it while these ? ass ENTERTAINERS screaming suwoop and throwing up signs that they don't even know mean or where and why it originated smh

? is just sad and funny at the same time.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you want protection in a Tennessee prison you better be reppin GD / Folk

I thought VL's were heavy in Memphis.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man that was embarrassing
    gum989 wrote: »
    you want protection in a Tennessee prison you better be reppin GD / Folk

I thought VL's were heavy in Memphis.

When I was down there it was mostly GDs (and Crips & Bloods). All the VLs I met were from Mississippi
  • blackrain
    blackrain wrote: »

REAL = ORIGINAL

GTFOH join a GYM

? ?
    Ain't no Hollywood or 18 n V hood maybe 16 and W 'Chopper City' them ? aint claimin Blood/Crip
    You a groupie and it's OBVIOUS you don't know ? bout DC

A groupie for a place a grew up and a neighborhood I'm in all the time considering I have family that lives there? Lmao...sure
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI

Swallow that.

No they don't! We just don't pay it much attention. We use to laugh but then niccas in other states bangin just as hard as niccas is here in LA.

I've seen niccas from jersey, nyc, Oklahoma, tx come out here and get much love. ROLLIN