Warrant Issued For Damon Dash’s Arrest For Failure To Pay $342K To His Ex-Wife

Options
13»

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    342,000 on what though? You know the kid isn't getting that money anyway.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sapo614 wrote: »
    niljxtsh21rklrwdb2xc.jpg

I literally broke down with 1 hand on the ground and lol'd in public at this pic

Not even Dash-Jordan, but Mook's face
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    what kinda man doesnt got to court for his kids
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems as if dame biggest issue is with lawyers and their fees ......dame only steady income is from Rachel Roy clothing line ........if he can prove that she did not cut his checks, that would be a good look on his part .........just saying it is not enough ........he should know better than to just hand over 128 racks if your already in the child support system ......I pay child support and I know how the system works .......it's basically a business like a credit card company .......if your gonna be late you have to let them know and they'll make note of it .......you'll be granted some time or fines will be added on .........you can also put up extra cash with notes attached for it's specific purpose ........I pay for my son soccer & boys & girls club memberships .......I send the money through child support so there no confusion and it's all on record ..........me & my kids mom are cool to the point where we even hang out sometimes but I know how she sucks at handling money so I never put cash in here hand and protect my neck same time ........ Dame is emotionally involved .......love your kids treat the moms & C S like a business ......there's no love or emotions in a business that's not yours
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Lol and this is the dude u ? place ur faith

Do yall ? ever get tired of using jay old lines?! gawd damn!

Made men ain't supposed to make statements
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Ava's friends receiving texts like "ayo do you think my ex- I mean my dad is a fuckboi? Did you see his breakfast club interview? If you could, would you please contact my amazing mother and tell her you'll be able to testify in court on how dame is a fuckboi. Thank you!"
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't have Dame's back on this one. He's the one out here acting like money is just green toilet paper to him and ? . You out here talking like Dame does and these lawyers are going to go at you hard! Got to put your money up Mr. Dash, you got it(apparently)
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame, I respect what you've done for the culture, but until you handle your business with your kids, it's best not to put out anymore videos or give advice.

Well, Dame didn't take my advice. Here is a brand new 40 minute interview with Dr. Boyce Watkins talking about Rachel Roy is extorting him. SMH

Http://youtu.be/BOGkaxewWKM
    Didn't Dr. Boyce come out defending Dame after that breakfast club interview? I bet he takes it back now after this lol. Dame straight trying to get him to jump on his side with this ? .