Comments

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I repeat:
    ATL killed Brooklyn.
    That-is-all
    (with that list of bills the team has it will be about 7 years before they can be taken serious; pretty much the same as iceberg)
    Get my name out your mouth, going from thread to thread searching for me ? like I'm your Dad bastard. Not there's anything wrong with what you are, but I'm straight. Quit tagging me in your posts unless you a fan of me.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Pretty disappointing season but hopefully with a year in the system the players will be more acclimated.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad we didn't embarrass ourselves in the playoffs, but yea we need an overhaul

I wanna keep Brook and the younger players tho
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    I repeat:
    ATL killed Brooklyn.
    That-is-all
    (with that list of bills the team has it will be about 7 years before they can be taken serious; pretty much the same as iceberg)
    Get my name out your mouth, going from thread to thread searching for me ? like I'm your Dad bastard. Not there's anything wrong with what you are, but I'm straight. Quit tagging me in your posts unless you a fan of me.

LOL at this dweeb trying mad hard to be insulting
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guessing it wasn't Real after all. Sad.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    I repeat:
    ATL killed Brooklyn.
    That-is-all

LOL at this dweeb trying mad hard to be insulting

Not really hard to be insulting with you, you're an insult to yourself. Plus, it's the truth I said; you were going from thread to thread asking people about me and searching me out and tagging me and having your alter ego Infamous (which is the same person as Iceberg) agree with you. I'm through with ya' kid. No more talk needed. You start a thread that says haters welcome and then ? just cause someone gets on BK. Pretty bitchful to me ? .