Options
124»

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    other than pp having a ring how is he better than vince carter

he lasted longer but i dont think that makes him better at his peak than vc was

Are we talkin career wise? cuz pierce was way more consistent. During their peaks they had similar numbers but pierce lead his team in 4 different categories before the big 3. This comparison stopped when pierce averaged 25 & 10 against him in the 2010 ECF

of course pierce lead his team in those categories he was the best player on the team by FAR lol. and idk if u can say pierce got that 25 & 10 directly on him but by then vc decline had begun, like i said he lasted longer but i dont think peak pierce was better than vc up until the trade to orlando

Pierce surpassed Vince around 06 IMO and to your other point im aware of Vince numbers across the board but him quitting on his squad while in his prime isnt a good look either
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ehh id say vince was still doin his thing with the nets and that quitting thing can go both ways, why would u basically try to make a superstar into basically a role player, ion blame vc on that as much as other people do but admittedly im bias.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I can't stand Pierce OK sloppy built ? . That left foot dragging ?

you judging the man on how he's built like he's not your type, but he's the ?

Yes, yes he is still the ? . ?
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    piercelol.gif

LOL bruuuuuuuuuh....But for real though, can't be mad at dude for speaking his mind/giving his thoughts. I mean ? they asked