So, The National Media Is Gonna Ignore How The Refs Cheated For The Cavs Yesterday?

Options
2»

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    if we're gonna take it there and say refs cheated and cleveland should've never got possession look at the play right before they fixed the clock, lebron drew plenty of contact on that drive and there was no call. could've easily been 2 free throw shots before the rest of the controversial ? could've even had a chance to happen.

stop lookin at the ? with your feelings look at it objectively.

bulls didnt lose cuz of the last 1.5 sec of the game

The situation with Blatt calling timeout happened before LeBron shot the buzzer beater. Rose & Butler were drawing contact all game, but the refs swallowed their whistles most of the time. That's why the Cavs had double the free throws than Chicago.

Im talking about the lbj drive where mirotic stripped it out of bounds. A foul couldve been called there. Refs been ? up all series long with both teams.

The cheating argument is annoying and weak its happening on both Sides cavs just happen to win right after Some questionable ? n everyones hurtin over it

You're a LeBron fan, so of course you disagree with me. I actually don't know why you're rocking the Bulls logo as your avatar.

Regarding what you were talking about. Below is what you wrote:

"could've easily been 2 free throw shots before the rest of the controversial ? could've even had a chance to happen."

^^^^You jumped in to say that the Blatt timeout issue would've never happened if LeBron would've gone to the foul line. I showed that you were wrong because the Blatt situation happened beforehand.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assimimg he saw him, refs woulda let that go for most. They dont wanna be part of the story

They called 3 offensive fouls on Bon,and no call on the last play (all good calls)...not to mention Butler waked in game 2, no call

Idgaf about refs, its a bang bang game only outsiders harp on ? like this
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if we're gonna take it there and say refs cheated and cleveland should've never got possession look at the play right before they fixed the clock, lebron drew plenty of contact on that drive and there was no call. could've easily been 2 free throw shots before the rest of the controversial ? could've even had a chance to happen.

stop lookin at the ? with your feelings look at it objectively.

bulls didnt lose cuz of the last 1.5 sec of the game

The situation with Blatt calling timeout happened before LeBron shot the buzzer beater. Rose & Butler were drawing contact all game, but the refs swallowed their whistles most of the time. That's why the Cavs had double the free throws than Chicago.

Im talking about the lbj drive where mirotic stripped it out of bounds. A foul couldve been called there. Refs been ? up all series long with both teams.

The cheating argument is annoying and weak its happening on both Sides cavs just happen to win right after Some questionable ? n everyones hurtin over it

You're a LeBron fan, so of course you disagree with me. I actually don't know why you're rocking the Bulls logo as your avatar.

Regarding what you were talking about. Below is what you wrote:

"could've easily been 2 free throw shots before the rest of the controversial ? could've even had a chance to happen."

^^^^You jumped in to say that the Blatt timeout issue would've never happened if LeBron would've gone to the foul line. I showed that you were wrong because the Blatt situation happened beforehand.

Sore chicago fans think its blasphemous to ever give lbj his props. I can do that while rooting for my team.

As for the other ? if I got it wrong thats my bad thats just how im remembering it
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet u were fine with the fouls not bring called tho huh?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With that said refs do cheat
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s were the refs cheating when they missed that jimmy butler travel the game b4, the national media ignored that one too
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron walks all the damn time though
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut the ? up and take the L

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol feelings much?

As has been said 32298732837 times, missed calls happen on both sides ? , get over it
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One play does not effect the outcome of the game. The Cavs as a whole played ? yesterday and the Bulls still lost. Get over it.

oh word????

[img][/img]dez-noncatch-o.gif GIFSoup
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why was Taj Gibson ejected from the game after the white boy purposely locked up his legs?

If anything, it should have simply been a double technical.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    One play does not effect the outcome of the game. The Cavs as a whole played ? yesterday and the Bulls still lost. Get over it.

oh word????

[img][/img]dez-noncatch-o.gif GIFSoup

Yeah the call sucked but at the same time Dan Bailey missing field goals, Demarco fumbling what would have been a touchdown run, and failing to cash in on two fumbles, not bringing the blitz at all had nothing to do with it? Like I said if the Cowboys wouldn't have made costly mistakes and handled business we would have won that game. We had plenty of chances to put the game out of reach before that and we didn't execute. Hell we could have ran that ball they threw to dez on 3rd and 2 and 4th and 2 bruh. I had the same stance after the Detroit game I have the same one after the Packer game.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taj shouldnt have been ejected but bulls ended up making a run after that, its not like taj was gon win the game
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.B.A is bout as real as wrestling. Refs cheating for what?