Options
14567810»

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    not one shot fired from the lapd in all that mayhem they caused in LA hahahaha

No cops coming to investigate in the aftermath...

Vin diesel got a wife beater for every occasion..

letty and Dom alone scenes were cringeworthy because they can't act for ? . And when letty was in that dress she looked like a man. Dom make the same open mouth slightly and stare every damn time.

Why did Kurt Russell get shot and then turn around to wink to get shot again? Lmao that would make sense if he was Gonna die but right after he gets shot he gets dragged out. Lol then he was talking like he was gonna die in the truck but was perfectly fine..I didn't get that ? lmao

Why ludacris knock out that guy in front of Ramsey all cool like he was showing off but they cut away right after that? Shouldn't they show her being impressed or something? Lol

Yea I thought Kurt Russell got ? in the head but this ? had 9 lives apparently. When did Luda or any of them learn martial arts on their time off? Must have been after 5 when they got all that money and I guess that explains how they can afford a new car in every country or state that they travel to hahaha
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah they burned through that money in 6 lol Kurt Russell was providing the cars but damn they made the cars they use expendable as ? lol New car every 5 mins...

Car falls off a building? *shrugs* New muscle car next scene
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ you ? making me ashamed that I even paid to see this ? .

Dead at Dom wearing a wife beater to his wedding. Gotdamn stupidity.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Putting a helmet on protects your whole body from injury apparently lol
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    am i the only one wishing Dom had died at the end?...lol....of all the other over the top ? in the movie for him to survive that ? i was like FOH....lol

but the fight scenes were pretty good
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    The dialog really was bad though Rocks charisma was the only thing saving those lines in this movie lol. Corny ? everywhere but damn the Ramse chick is ? baaad.

and she has that sexy British accent
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dom wears wife beaters like...
  • soul rattler
    Options

Like Memphis Bleek wears du rags
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    We all enjoyed it, weve gathered that much. That being said we are DISCUSSING the movie. what we liked and disliked about the movie. isnt that wtf were here for. nobody is saying it shouldve been grounded in reality, were just saying we all had that yea gtfoh moment when dom rolled down that mountain and neither him nor homegirl had a scratch, thats all. Still an awesome movie and the consensus is the majority of us left satisfied. What more can you ask for? That being said i liked the ending but i think it wouldve been perfect if Brian finally got the W against Dom in the end scene. We all know how much that W meant to him.

Thought he beat him in beginning of movie...

Nah I don't think Brian's EVER beaten Dom legit throughout the whole series. Only time he beat him was in Fast Five, but that was a gift for him having a kid

I remember the look on his face when Dom's sis said " u know he let you win right" lol I would of been like ? can I please enjoy my win damn
  • soul rattler
    Options

Like Memphis Bleek wears du rags

Like Jay Z wears Yankee fitteds
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    1. Fast & Furious 6 - (9/10)
    2. Fast Five - (8.5/10)
    3. The Fast and the Furious - (8/10)
    4. Fast & Furious - (7/10)
    4. Furious 7 - (7/10)
    6. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - (6.5/10)
    7. 2 Fast 2 Furious - (3/10)

Is this rating system of yours based on all movies in film history or just in the fast and furious universe ?

Because no f/f movie is above a 5/10 let alone a 9 or 8
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Honestly this franchise like the Transformers one has it's own scale because you expect a certain level of cheesy dialogue and unrealistic action sequences. It's an entertaining vice that's enjoyable but isn't really taken seriously.

Haven't been in LCA in a minute... but the quote you quoted basically said my ranking has it's has it's own scale.