Adrien Broner arrested for DUI *video*

Options
water ur seeds
water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
What an idiot, but you cant help but laugh at the video though when he tells the copper hes a fighter haha

SOURCE:
http://philsports.ph/video-of-adrien-broner-dui-arrest-footage-released/#.VTEU5FzjNFL

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    breathe machine coming to his whip soon
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I feel for him
  • water ur seeds
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    damn I feel for him

You wouldnt be saying that had he crashed into you or one of your friends or family members whist he was ? out of his head...
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not The Can Man
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny ? when he said he a fighter and multi-millionaire the cop was.probably like hes ? lyin lol
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I feel for him

Why??? It baffles me how athletes are always catching DWI's when they can have one of their homies on the payroll stay sober for the night and drive their whip home. Hell you can still look like a boss and roll it to the club but let one of your friends/leechers who's on the payroll for ? like this roll it on back home. Hell the Dallas Cowboys have their own service that will pick up players when they're too ? to drive.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Also LOL at him not being able to take his bracelet off.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    damn I feel for him

Why??? It baffles me how athletes are always catching DWI's when they can have one of their homies on the payroll stay sober for the night and drive their whip home. Hell you can still look like a boss and roll it to the club but let one of your friends/leechers who's on the payroll for ? like this roll it on back home. Hell the Dallas Cowboys have their own service that will pick up players when they're too ? to drive.

Really??? Daums that a good idea, but how pathetic that multi millionaire athletes are so stupid that they cant call a taxi to take them home... But yeah like you say, why not have one of their boys take them home...
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    damn I feel for him

Really??? Daums that a good idea, but how pathetic that multi millionaire athletes are so stupid that they cant call a taxi to take them home... But yeah like you say, why not have one of their boys take them home...

Yeah, what's sad is that was already in place when Josh Brent took that fateful ride with Jerry Brown.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Hell, say you got like 4 good childhood friends that you're bankrolling and they're all drinkers, just rotate 'em out, you're staying sober and driving tonight, and you're driving the next night and staying sober, etc.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't they offer him a breathalyzer
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Why didn't they offer him a breathalyzer

They're not admissible in court anyways so he probably refused it. But all you need is for someone to fail the field sobriety test plus he probably reeked of alcohol.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.....he doesn't want it bad enough

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options