What a contrast there will be when judgment day comes....Look and see!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"9I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened." Daniel 7:9-10

You just can't help but to read this verse in utter astonishment and amazement. Just look at the disparity between those that are saved and those that are lost. Only "thousand thousands" will be ministering unto ? , while "ten thousand times ten thousand" will stand before Him for judgment. WOW! What a disparity! But scripture confirms such a notion. Jesus Christ, who is the ancient of days that will be seated on the throne, said in Matthew 7:13-14 these startling words:

"13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:13-14

Wow. What a contrast. What a revelation. What a image. Millions upon millions will serve ? for all eternity. While 100's of millions upon 100's of millions will suffer a fate I wish upon nobody. Give your life to Christ so that you can receive eternal life and forgiveness of sins. Settle your sin debt out of court. You do not want to go to court with ? on the last day. ? bless.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What special prize do i get on judgement day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That might make the transgressions of adam greater than the redeeming act of jesus.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What special prize do i get on judgement day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you stand before the Great White throne there will be no prize. You will be subject to the wrath, indignation, and fury of Al-Mighty ? for all eternity in the lake of fire. If you call that a prize, I feel sorry for you.

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living ? ." Hebrews 10:31

You can change your eternal destiny by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. In so doing, you will be given eternal life which is the real prize. There will also be rewards given to believers at the Bema Seat of Christ which is the judgment for believers. At the Bema seat of Christ believers will be rewarded based on their faithfulness and obediance to ? while they were on earth. Believers will then get various privileges and rewards in the kingdom of heaven. This is the judgment you want to be at. Are you ready for ? to show up and show out my brother?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That might make the transgressions of adam greater than the redeeming act of jesus.

Adam brought death. Jesus brought life. I choose life.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Adam brought death. Jesus brought life. I choose life.

How much life could he have brought if the majority will experience death?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Heavanru did you know was there a bible during the dinosaurs age? They were warned about eating all those damn plants on the ground it was a sin. They just kept doing it like he didnt exist so he did what he had to do. Judgement day is no joke ? better get on they job
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

He stands at the door of every individuals heart and knocks. We have to be the one who opens the door to receive Him. I have already, Have you?
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sounds good, why can't everyone experience this special day?

1. Jordan's winning shot over Byron Russel
    2. Bob Dole's fight against gravity.
    3. Judgement Day
    4. Airing of Alf's series Premiere

probably the greatest days of all time hands down.
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options

You just can't help but to read this verse in utter astonishment and amazement. Just look at the disparity between those that are saved and those that are lost. Only "thousand thousands" will be ministering unto ? , while "ten thousand times ten thousand" will stand before Him for judgment. WOW! What a disparity! But scripture confirms such a notion. Jesus Christ, who is the ancient of days that will be seated on the throne, said in Matthew 7:13-14 these startling words:

and out of all the thousands of pastors and church goers out there, you feel your going to be apart of that small group that gets accepted to heaven? i guess that means the rest of us never stood a chance
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    and out of all the thousands of pastors and church goers out there, you feel your going to be apart of that small group that gets accepted to heaven? i guess that means the rest of us never stood a chance

I highlighted the answer to your question.

"16For ? so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For ? sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of ? ." John 3:16-18

There is only 1 door that enters into heaven and that is through Jesus Christ. That door is open for "whosover" wishes to enter in. I have made my entrance, how bout you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    What will I be judged on? Does Jesus love ME for who I am as I was created or is he only concerned with my soul worshipping him?
    Well if your standing before ? on the last day at the great white throne judgment, than the answer is in red.

"11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before ? ; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
    Revelation 20:11-15
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I highlighted the answer to your question.

"16For ? so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For ? sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of ? ." John 3:16-18

There is only 1 door that enters into heaven and that is through Jesus Christ. That door is open for "whosover" wishes to enter in. I have made my entrance, how bout you?

that doesnt answer the question. Most people do believe in ? , just not the bible ? . and its millions of dedicated christians around the world and thats just in the present. It is billions that are deceased that came before we were even born. They would be first in line. So your saying only a few thousand will make it in PERIOD? is it a first come first serve basis?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that doesnt answer the question. Most people do believe in ? , just not the bible ? . and its millions of dedicated christians around the world and thats just in the present. It is billions that are deceased that came before we were even born. They would be first in line. So your saying only a few thousand will make it in PERIOD? is it a first come first serve basis?

I'm not an english major, but good Lord I know I got command of the english language. Tx Made this is what you stated, "and out of all the thousands of pastors and church goers out there, you feel your going to be apart of that small group that gets accepted to heaven?"

I responded with a passage of scripture that stated why I will be accepted into heaven. "

"16For ? so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

This ain't rocket science my friend. The scripture clearly gives the answer to your question. Anybody who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ will not perish, but will have everlasting life. These are the people who have been born again by solely believing that Jesus Christ is the only way to be reconciled back to ? . There is no other way and those that trust in the finished work of Christ will live with ? forever.

Now there is estimated to have been 60 billion people who have ever lived thus far on planet earth. The scripture only illustrates the disparity between those that are saved between those that are lost. It uses units of measurements which are low, but can still illustrate the point. Of course there will be more than "thousand thousands" ministering unto ? throughout eternity and of course there will be more than "ten thousand times times ten thousands" standing before ? at the great white throne judgment. The lost will far outweigh the saved. This is the point my brother. You know it takes a little bit of common sense when you read the scriptures my brother.
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you still didnt answer my question.

im not speaking on the general population. im speaking the hard core religious people ike yourself. people who are dedicated to the bible. If theres billions when its all over your saying ? will let every last one of them in even though the bible says a few thousand?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you still didnt answer my question.

im not speaking on the general population. im speaking the hard core religious people ike yourself. people who are dedicated to the bible. If theres billions when its all over your saying ? will let every last one of them in even though the bible says a few thousand?

I don't know the exact figure of everybody who will be going to heaven. I do know that the figure will be at least in the 100's of millions. And I would venture to put that number into the billions. The kingdom of heaven will include everybody from Adam and Eve up to the last person during the tribulation period who will accept Jesus Christ. That is a lot of people through out human history.

The main point of this thread was to illustrate the disparity between the lost and the save. There will be far more lost souls than there will be saved souls.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^ I see you ether..

Every day is Judgement day. There are 2 modes of human behavior with myriad variations. The elevation of one mode places the other on judgement. Eschatological judgement has past/is passing (depending or not if you want to operate in the 3rd density). "A day is as a thousand year and a thousand years is as a day".
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WOW!!! You got that all from a BOOK?!!! AMAZING! It MUST be true!!
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

T/S you gotta admit this is thought provoking, to say the least.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of ? our Saviour;

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one ? , and one mediator between ? and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 1 Timothy 2:1-6

PEACE
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options

after reading this a second time i agree with true flesh...she made a very good point.

this is a thread topic in itself