Damn Aaron Hernandez is a ? up

1234568»

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all about race in prison. So them ? Hernandez was cool with before might be the ones trying to stab him later.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nobody have any idea of the motive behind him killing Lloyd?
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

I could be wrong but I thought they said it was bcuz he knew about the double homicide and could possibly talk.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't try to understand sociopath behavior...it won't make sense
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lloyd was running his mouth bout the double murder Hernandez did in 2012
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »

I could be wrong but I thought they said it was bcuz he knew about the double homicide and could possibly talk.

I don't necessarily believe that becaues where would they get that info from. They put no one on the stand who gave them that motive.

If they have it on tape from Hernandez or one of his co-defendants saying it this ? would have never even went to trial.

Add to that Hernandez would already be looking and praying to get a plea in that double murder case.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Don't see why that ? is relevant.. 50 years from now he will be known as a murder not some little Snapple fact

Because they both knew what was up. beli and urban are friends.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Aaron Hernandez Indicted For Shooting A Guy In The Face

http://deadspin.com/aaron-hernandez-indicted-for-shooting-a-guy-in-the-face-1703682333

Aaron Hernandez is serving life in prison without the possibility of parole for the murder of Odin Lloyd. That doesn’t mean the justice system doesn’t still have to figure out how many people he’s shot.

Hernandez was indicted in Suffolk County (Mass.) Superior Court today on a charge of witness intimidation relating to the 2012 drive-by double murder of two men near a Boston nightclub. He already faces murder charges for those shootings, but this new indictment concerns the Feb 13, 2013, shooting of Hernandez associate Alexander Bradley in Riviera Beach, Fla.

Hernandez has not been charged in Florida with that shooting, which cost Bradley his right eye (though Bradley has filed a civil suit against Hernandez), but this indictment occurred in Massachusetts because the alleged motive was to shut Bradley up about the Boston drive-by.

“Hernandez allegedly shot him in the face on the morning of Feb. 13, 2013, and left him to die on the side of the road in Riviera Beach, Florida, after the witness made a remark about the homicides,” Jake Wark, a spokesman for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office, said in a statement released Monday.

The formal charge—intimidating a witness in a murder case—carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison. So Hernandez probably isn’t particularly bothered.
  • marc123
    odds are he'll jus plea deal all those other murder and attempted murder charges. Dude gone die in jail regardless *shrugs*
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp.....

This dude gives ZERO ? now

Source: Aaron Hernandez a lookout in prison fight
    (CNN)Convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez is in trouble once again, getting mixed up in a prison fight, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the incident said Tuesday.

Hernandez allegedly agreed to be the lookout for another inmate who went into another prisoner's cell at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center.

Those two inmates got into a fight Monday, the source says, believed to be gang-related.

All three men are being disciplined over the incident, including the former professional football player, who was put in a special management section.

Christopher Fallon, a spokesman for the Massachusetts Department of Correction, declined to comment, saying regulations forbid divulging information of that kind about inmates.

It's not the first time Hernandez has gotten into trouble behind bars. While he was awaiting his murder trial, he got into a brawl with a fellow detainee at the Bristol County jail.

On Thursday, a judge may set a trial date for Hernandez's double-murder trial in Boston for deaths that occurred in July 2012.

Hernandez, who formerly played for the NFL's New England Patriots, was sentenced April 15 to life behind bars in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd in June 2013.
  • I_fap_twohanded
    I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Dude got them years and didn't flinch, he's in his element. If he could smuggle ? in, dude would consider it retirement.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude got a brand new prison tat on his neck too.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Dude got a brand new prison tat on his neck too.

CFjHJ6fUsAA6xO1.jpg
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude is the epitome of 0 ? given lls
  • marc123
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭

Think on it: if you just got LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE, wouldn't you be? At that point, I honestly wouldn't give a ? ever after that.
  • marc123
    Mister B. wrote: »

Think on it: if you just got LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE, wouldn't you be? At that point, I honestly wouldn't give a ? ever after that.

LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE.... jus the thought of that is hella ? up.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude got them years and didn't flinch, he's in his element. If he could smuggle ? in, dude would consider it retirement.

Well he could get married and have conjugal visits. I seen too many episodes of oz I don't know how that sort of thing works.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well he could get married and have conjugal visits. I seen too many episodes of oz I don't know how that sort of thing works.

Depends on what state you're in. I know in Arkansas they're not allowed but I don't know about up North.