13»

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

my thoughts exactly

one of two things is happening here

1. this ? is just a narrative born out of a kneejerk reaction to a playoff series loss and a desire for page views being reported as news

2. thibs people are putting this out since he has been fount out to be the rainman of coaches

im pretty sure its 1 but i cant rule out 2 because thibs on that early 90s cabrini ? he got shooters on the block on rooftops thatll let it ride for him as soon as the beef drops -- caa nothing to play with theyll come for your reeboks

this bernstein guy as you know likes to think of himself as an anti homer but on the low hes just your average chicago fan who just airs out his frustrations but the only difference is he has a bigger platform -- that article alluding to the rift had no basis in fact it was just bernstein saying rose went passive so it must be because hes ? at jimmy -- there wasnt even a quote from his source (joe cowley) it was just a reference to one -- its hard to find good reporting in this city its either overly biased or just overly controversial in nature with no real substance or concrete evidence behind it

there is credence to them needing to figure out how to play better together because they have yet to do so -- thibs deserves some blame -- very rarely do they both have good games going but theres nothing in their past or even nature hinting it goes any deeper

i will wait till another source come tell it
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    9TRAY wrote: »
    I think if you ask 98% of all non biased bulls fans they'll all say they would choose butler>>>rose

I'm not biased. D. Rose is a cash cow for Reinsdorf. Win or lose

So you saying you would take rose over butler due to money reasons?

I ain't saying that. I'm saying Jimmy don't bring in the money D. Rose does for Reinsdorf.

And that has to do with what exactly? Why butler would go first?

And ? ain't running the organization right if he thinks like that..because that has nothing to do with bball

reinsdorf organizational strategy is way more about loyalty than actual competence

you can see it in both teams he runs -- he just hires guys he likes regardless of whether they are qualified or good (hawk harrelson, kenny williams, robin ventura, ozzie guillen, john paxson, bj armstrong, so many bulls coaches)

as already stated the bulls are jerrys cash cow -- hes told his sons never to sell the bulls because they make the family so much money regardless of success
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People know who listens to Bernstein often enough, he makes up fake sources (My Guy). One Blackhawks player called him out on it, and threaten to sue him, he got quiet.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think if you ask 98% of all non biased bulls fans they'll all say they would choose butler>>>rose

I'm not biased. D. Rose is a cash cow for Reinsdorf. Win or lose

So you saying you would take rose over butler due to money reasons?

I ain't saying that. I'm saying Jimmy don't bring in the money D. Rose does for Reinsdorf.

And that has to do with what exactly? Why butler would go first?

And ? ain't running the organization right if he thinks like that..because that has nothing to do with bball

Because Jimmy Butler just learned how to score a year & a half ago. He ain't worth 80 Million
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reinsdorf & Gar/Pax think that, the same way they developed Jimmy Butler, they can develop Tony Snell, or another Draft pick the same way