Comments

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye
    Peach fuzz buzz but beard on the verge? No, ? .
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    since you said artist, i think its kanye.
    when i hear artist, i think more than just the rapping (production, song structure, etc)
    you know when a kanye album is dropping, you're in for an experience

but c'mon, we all know 'Ye aint even ? with Lu's shadow when its time to pick up the mic

(not voting though cuz i think its a stupid comparison)
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye
    Kanye........Lupe was refreshing at first then he became to zealous to me. Kanye is on that dumb Euro ? but his first four albums are some of my favorite ever.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i hear artist, i think more than just the rapping (production, song structure, etc)

but c'mon, we all know 'Ye aint even ? with Lu's shadow when its time to pick up the mic

His last album was a bad experience. And it's not a stupid comparison. They both from Chicago and rapped with each other a few times. And they both top 3 in their state. It's no more "stupid " then 2Pac vs Biggie who had less in common.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye
    Kanye........Lupe was refreshing at first then he became to zealous to me. Kanye is on that dumb Euro ? but his first four albums are some of my favorite ever.

You liked 808 and Heartbreaks?
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His last album was a bad experience. And it's not a stupid comparison. They both from Chicago and rapped with each other a few times. And they both top 3 in their state. It's no more "stupid " then 2Pac vs Biggie who had less in common.

yea, but it was a much anticipated bad experience nonetheless.
    but fair point. i guess i'm just tired of seeing x vs y all the time.
    i'm at a point where i just like to enjoy what each artist brings to the table
    and not worry about if its better than xyz, just judge it on if i like it or not