Larry Sanders Walked Away From the NBA and $27 Million, and He’s Never Felt Better

Options
13»

Comments

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they gonna take drug testing for weed out the next CBA anyway tho. Players are pushing for it.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Money doesn't last forever especially if you just spending it up and not making more building it up

Nah he good he gon open dispensaries (:|

lol he mad
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money doesn't last forever especially if you just spending it up and not making more building it up

Nah he good he gon open dispensaries (:|

lol he mad

Okaay, sure. As opposed to you being excited?

'We're hapy with our decision ' lookin ass ngga
  • S2J
    Options
    The NBA is so much more than just getting paid to play basketball....some ? just aint happy doing all the other extra ? that goes along with playing the game at a professional level....the NBA probably aint what he thought it was...

I remember Allen Iverson saying NBA ? is lames....it takes a certain type of ? to make it to the NBA and NFL or any field where white folks are the gate keepers..they make sure nuthin but sucka ? get through.....

Must be hard for a real ? ....happy he left to do his own thing and to make himself happy...

Man shut up lol You fukin serious? So a black man cant exist in a workplace doing what you do, with 75% of the people who look just like you, same age as you ...

Then what is an ideal workplace?? Some nggas is just averse to ? WORK. Hence they ? on,college, ? on corporate, but talk that 'ima be a boss' empty ass ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ricky Williams 2.0 .......

Smh ...these ? weedheads man ...got dammmit!!

Whelp ....once he blows the remaining couple bucks he got left from Uncle Sam on his failed "Loud Pack Emporium" master plan ...I can anticipate the boy once again going back to his 1 true reliable means of income ...

lmao you aint ? for the bold. I literally lol'ed at that
  • S2J
    Options
    The NBA is so much more than just getting paid to play basketball....some ? just aint happy doing all the other extra ? that goes along with playing the game at a professional level....the NBA probably aint what he thought it was...

I remember Allen Iverson saying NBA ? is lames....it takes a certain type of ? to make it to the NBA and NFL or any field where white folks are the gate keepers..they make sure nuthin but sucka ? get through.....

Must be hard for a real ? ....happy he left to do his own thing and to make himself happy...

Man shut up lol You fukin serious? So a black man cant exist in a workplace doing what you do, with 75% of the people who look just like you, same age as you ...

Then what is an ideal workplace?? Some nggas is just averse to ? WORK. Hence they ? on,college, ? on corporate, but talk that 'ima be a boss' empty ass ?

So just cuz a ? look like u then everything is all good? ? wasnt happy so he bounced...simple as that..it take a certain type a ? to get to the NBA....most of them ? dont stand for ? .

I dont even know what this means and neither do you

But the nba is filled with nggas who if not for bball would be heavy in gangs (monta ellis, captin jack, etc), daily weed smokers (jr smith), lame nggas, cool nggas, whatever

Oh, and MOST do all the above and hoop. Collecting checks playin at 50% of they potential. So you babblin nonsense
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of him.

Was about to say he was an idiot until I found out he has some sort of mental illness.

That's as far as I read though.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Never heard of him.

Was about to say he was an idiot until I found out he has some sort of mental illness.

That's as far as I read though.

From what I read a while ago, he was battling Depression
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I walked away from an historically esoteric fraternal organization although I was a high ranking member. With that status came money, women and valuable connections.

It wasn't worth millions but it was certainly mid six figures. Why did I walk away? I didn't have inner peace. A lot of dirt has accumulated on these hands and I couldn't bear to handle anymore.

I'm a heartless dude but at some point you have to ask "is this ? worth it?" And it wasn't.

My net worth is not what it was a couple years ago but I'm happy with the position in life I control now.

Everybody has a price, it all depends on the value you place on your spiritual and mental wellbeing.

I don't blame homie for choosing to walk away from the league. End of the day...some ? just ain't worth it.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People always are gonna have something to say about what you do with your life.

? 'em. Do what thou wilt
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it really dont matter how much he got to walk away with..he still turned down another 27 mil

i bet some of u couldnt turn down $100