I HATE PEOPLE THAT ______________________________________

Options
124»

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    I hate when ? on here quote someone elses post who posted 1000 pictures

I hate ? that say "guess what", and after u say what they say "nevermind i cant tell you". I wanna shoot people that do that

I hate people that ask you "what" after u ask a question, u say nevermind cause you don't wanna repeat, then they repeat what the ? u said in the first place

I hate when I say "what" and this ? say "you heard me"

No ? if I heard you I wouldn't have said what

That ? make me wanna slap the ? out of her ass
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate old muhfuckas wit a has been mark jackson 90 foot back to basket game n da gym telling u "cut young blood" or "pop on that screen etc".. Them ? never got game jus mouth n dey always get on a winning team n u gotta deal wit dey ass all night... Jus left da gym post
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when people drag out meetings at work with questions that are answered in the ? powerpoint we just had read to us.

Also hate that too don't call a meeting to read a powerpoint slide show to me. I can read email that ? so i dont have to sit in here for an hour like its story time
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate broke people that plan ? with you hoping you will pay for everything..
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when ppl see me doing something yet have the time to ask me to do them a favor.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    I hate when ppl see me doing something yet have the time to ask me to do them a favor.

Kids are WOAT of that ?

Me: standing on ladder putting in new ceiling fan (son comes in stands there watching me struggle with it)
    Son: Daddy can come outside and adjust my bike seat it keeps falling down?

Me: dylan_wtf_gif.gif
    and as he takes the L and rolls out I hear his begging ass sister coming about to ask me for some silly ? like a poptart or something SMH
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when ? ride their bikes on the sidewalk. One day I'm a clothesline from hell one of these ? .

I hate homeless people or junkies that stand in front of stores & ask me for ? everyday. One or two good deeds & they expect that ? forever while they ain't never doing ? for me. FOH B. I ain't got it like that.

I hate ? who ? on women that's wifey material, but wanna be hubby material to a ? slore. My homie is a ? for that.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when a white person gotta click the remote on their key chain to there car numerous times making beep 3 or 4 times when they see a me or any other black person walking by...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That are phony & liars.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate nikkas in the corner store that get in line and and play about fifty'leven straight box lotto numbers, want 2 packs of Ports, 2 packs of backwoods, cash a check/money order AND then have the muhphuckin' nerve to be indecisive about what number scratch offs they want!! All i wanted to buy is a gotdamn vitamin water! It never fails that I get caught up in dat ? .

I be wanting to knock all them punk ? cold out for turning the place from a convenience store to an inconvenience!
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    open ? with their teeth like a mentally disabled savage. My son is picking up that idiot habit because my wife does it. Bout to punch her in the right ? .
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate people who try and use big words but use them muthafuckas wrong as ? ...one day this ? at my job out of tha blue used aerodynamic alllll out of context just trying to sound smart...had everybody in tha meeting looking like "OK now...what tha ? DIS ? talking about!"...being tha only other black person in tha room I had to over compensate for his niggerdom smh
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    I hate people who try and use big words but use them muthafuckas wrong as ? ...one day this ? at my job out of tha blue used aerodynamic alllll out of context just trying to sound smart...had everybody in tha meeting looking like "OK now...what tha ? DIS ? talking about!"...being tha only other black person in tha room I had to over compensate for his niggerdom smh

this reminds me of something. ima make a thread about it.
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate people who are already forming their response before you are even close to finishing your point.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate people that claim they don't eat leftovers.
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when a ? move some packs and then will count his money all out in the open...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate foreigners who stare.

We making eye contact and the ? won't look away.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate people that put a spoiler in their post and you open it thinking you bout to see some ? and ass....and the mufucker wrote a three line un-funny joke...smh...white boy ? ..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    How about car related hate?
    I hate every single ? that drives at night with their high beams on blinding me. All i can ever see is this.
    11421-blank-white.jpg
    And ? is WOAT when you're high.

Don't forget this ? right here
    cyclist-2.jpg
    I hate these ? with a passion especially the ones that do it when there's no bicycle lane. Literally makes it inconvenient for everyone cause they have to get their exercise in.